• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

opana

I have a micron filter, and am gonna try IVing 2mg.... I have succesfully banged generic OC's which gel up. So i have a general idea what to do. From reading another topic the IV dose is 2-4mg IV. So im gonna try it.. worst case I lose 2-4mg if i cant filter it properaly and cant get it. Then I will just snort it. I dont really wanna stick the whole pill um my bum LOL:)

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes and how the rush is V other opiates.

Oxymorphone has been a collosal letdown for me, probably because its so overpriced because there is so much hype around it.

I'd take an OC80 over two OpanaER 40's any day. Wouldn't even hesitate. I don't IV tho, that could be why.

Hmmm....id totally take the opana over the oc.

Odd, it didn't do it for you. Did you sniff it?

And, yea, IV opana is crazy nice fun..... :D

Well tried injecting it... I used a very very tiny amount of powder I scraped off the pill. Used about 50 units of water which was already alot. But still it was hard to get it in rig. Then i tried heating it, and it worked alot better and I got it in the rig easy. But I know some you guys said heating it is a bad idea so I just drank the 2mg and sniffed some more... already did a oc40 this morning.

So why would it be bad if I heated it, I have the micron filters. And the OP did heat when he made his suggestion of 1/10th or 1/16th he heated the solution. and I only plan to do 1/10 tops. And i always cook up my OCs but i think everyone who bangs oxy does that

im noddin now.... but wanna try again later today.

Last edited:
Oxymorphone has been a collosal letdown for me, probably because its so overpriced because there is so much hype around it.

I'd take an OC80 over two OpanaER 40's any day. Wouldn't even hesitate. I don't IV tho, that could be why.

I would respectfully disagree with that statement. And I don't mean just IV or not. I would take Opana over OC ALWAYS.

Also I know its been said but coming from personal experience...

Eating a high fat content meal REALLY does make a very big difference in how high you get from Opana. And it doesn't matter what ROA you choose, eating, snorting, banging, plugging. They all are affected by the fat content in your stomach. I used to get 10mg IR's and snort one and then drive straight to the local greasy spoon/fast food joint and get a big greasy burger and fries and a milkshake. By the time I would finish said burger and milkshake my ass would be practically drooling on the table, eyes rolled back, yeah. All that. This was also when my tolerance was manageable (see: low).

Just .02 EAT FOOD.

And i always cook up my OCs but i think everyone who bangs oxy does that

No, no need to cook... I don't bang oc's anymore (haven't in yrs once I found out it was a waste, super short lasting high, not anymore intense, the only slight benefit is instant effect, IMO)

However, WHEN I was banging them I 1st started cooking them, before I was educated (hell, that's the way they bang everything on TV) but it's a complete waste of product, MORE IMPORTANTLY, you're breaking down the fillers that normally would not break down by heating them. Therefore, more dangerous shit is getting into your bloodstream by heating them.

Provided it's a name brand, that doesn't gel up, you simply have to dissolve it in cold water, just like a CWE. You do know that oxycodone is water soluble, correct? (if so, then why are you heating them? just curious, to try to sterilize?) After letting it dissolve, nearly ALL of the oxycodone will be ready for MICRON FILTRATION (only please) and A LOT (but not all) fillers will be left behind. This is evident when examining (especially tasting) the leftover chalky shit that didn't make it through the filter. It's completely oxycodone-less (no bitter taste, no nothing) Again, this is w/out heating the solution.

Once I got educated, stopped heating, I incidentally stopped losing so much product. Once I really got educated, I realized Heroin was the only worth-while IV opiate and pills are meant for swallowing (snorting is bad enough) However, I also know 1st-hand how easily it is to get hooked on the needle so I understand why you want to waste product ( I used to want to also, just to get that instant high), it's a thankless, wasteful addiction that can really harm you, no matter how much harm-reduction you practice.

Last edited:
Well tried injecting it... I used a very very tiny amount of powder I scraped off the pill. Used about 50 units of water which was already alot. But still it was hard to get it in rig. Then i tried heating it, and it worked alot better and I got it in the rig easy. But I know some you guys said heating it is a bad idea so I just drank the 2mg and sniffed some more... already did a oc40 this morning.

So why would it be bad if I heated it, I have the micron filters. And the OP did heat when he made his suggestion of 1/10th or 1/16th he heated the solution. and I only plan to do 1/10 tops. And i always cook up my OCs but i think everyone who bangs oxy does that

im noddin now.... but wanna try again later today.

Well I guess if you have micron filters, you're already filtering it out anyways so that's OK.

Without micron filters, heating a pill solution can cause inactive filler to get into the solution that normally would've just settled out at the bottom.

However, also: sometimes heating a drug can destroy it, I'm not sure about oxymorphone, but some people warn about this. I wouldn't know but I guess if that's how people do it it's OK to heat it when you're micron filtering out everything as is.

oh yea never posted what ended up happening. I heated it used a micron filter and about 4mg. the solution still still pretty thick. I injected it but didnt feel much of anything didnt even really increase my nod I guess i would have to have IVd more, but I said fuck it and just sniffed the rest.

oh yea never posted what ended up happening. I heated it used a micron filter and about 4mg. the solution still still pretty thick. I injected it but didnt feel much of anything didnt even really increase my nod I guess i would have to have IVd more, but I said fuck it and just sniffed the rest.

As I understand the TimeRX system, when crushed and soaked in liquid the oxymorphone gets bound up in the gelatinous matrix. If you micron filter the solution you remove the gel -- and with it the oxymorphone. If you don't micron filter the solution you've got a goopy mess which won't do anything but clog your circulatory system. TimeRX appears to be a lot harder to circumvent than the Contin time-release system.

As I understand the TimeRX system, when crushed and soaked in liquid the oxymorphone gets bound up in the gelatinous matrix. If you micron filter the solution you remove the gel -- and with it the oxymorphone. If you don't micron filter the solution you've got a goopy mess which won't do anything but clog your circulatory system. TimeRX appears to be a lot harder to circumvent than the Contin time-release system.

yea in the end i think this pill is best left to be snorted

How to plug OpanaER with optimal results?

I'm currently trying to find a sound and supported procedure to be able to plug OpanaER with the TimeRx system defeated as much as possible, I know how to plug so I'm not looking for a step by step (thanks anyways though :),
but Opana is the only drug I've ever really had trouble plugging.
Everything I have heard about rectal oxymorphone sounds great and is one of the best ROA's of oxymorphone next to IV (which I gave up almost a half decade ago) and theoretically it should be true with OpanaER if a viable procedure for plugging can be found.

My nose can't take anymore Opana it's really hurtin and I know there is permanent damage in store for me if I don't stop, and I really need to stop. I've tried oral administration with high fat foods and a pulverized powdered OpanaER which was alright for a time, it held my urge to use intranasally for awhile, as it provided an adequate buzz, but it was short lived and after a few days it went back to not doing anything for me.

A lot of people that have tried plugging say they can't even get the gel Opana turns into up in the oral syringe, much less out.
I myself was thinking maybe putting the pill in the oral syringe first and then add the water and letting it sit as long as one could wait, 2-3 hours (maybe more) being optimal.

I know there are a lot of people out there looking for the answer to this question, there have been methods used in the past but as I said, they were inadequate and it was nearly impossible to get the Opana (which turns to gel on contact with water) into the oral syringe much less out using the "traditional method" w/ crushing the pill, adding water, then drawing it up.
That's why myself and others have thought about putting in the shaved OpanaER pill in the syringe before adding the water, then adding slightly warm water and letting it sit (optimally for a few hours), there was one report of this being somewhat of a success but I'm not completely convinced.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you fellas ;)

-TheMatador

EDIT: This thread doesn't have very much traffic so after writing this post I decided to make its own thread, so if you find it here feel free to post your answer in the original "How to plug OpanaER??? OpanaER is different than usual plugging-Creative Ideas Needed" thread.

MODS: I hope this is OK with you guys, I really believe having it's own thread will be a lot better, be more accessible and serviceable by other BL'ers, and hopefully be able to point us in the right direction.
This is just a really slow thread, and I don't want a good vaild question/topic like this to rot unnoticed in this thread. If you want me to delete this post so there isn't a duplicate for some reason I will of course, and just have my thread, so I can do whatever you guy's want, but I don't see any reason why it can't be here too. Thanks a bunch guys, talk to you soon :)

-TheMatador

Last edited:
I am a very addicted opiate user for years.

At the very end of my opiate consumption, I was eating 15-20 HydroCodone 10's a day.

In my area, the hydrocodone available was getting WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. And mixed with my addiction to 200mg hydrocodone a day, it was costing more than it was worth. I had alot of help from Methadone battling the withdraws. Dont think I could have done w/o the mdone.

Anyway, now when I get hydrocodone - it is simply to trade for my choice in benzo's. Which is either Clonazepam or Alprazolam. (sometimes both)

I used to trade people benzos for hydro, and now I am trading hydro for benzos!

Although now, my benzo tolerance has gone way up and it right now at a really crazy amount!

anyway, there is my .02!

hey about the guy talking about plugging it and having syringe problems due to gelling, what if you broke the pill up into little pieces, stuck those up there, then used the syringe to shoot some water in after them so theyd gel inside you. Maybe this wont work or its common knowledge i havent read anything else about it just my thoughts while reading this.

^^^^^^^^^^
No that wont work, you cant just shove pieces of pills up there, they will just sit there and do nothing.

I found the correct procedure for plugging after some experimentation, look to my posts if you want to see it, "...Correctly Plug OpanaER" thread...........160 degree water does the trick

I would respectfully disagree with that statement. And I don't mean just IV or not. I would take Opana over OC ALWAYS.

Also I know its been said but coming from personal experience...

Eating a high fat content meal REALLY does make a very big difference in how high you get from Opana. And it doesn't matter what ROA you choose, eating, snorting, banging, plugging. They all are affected by the fat content in your stomach. I used to get 10mg IR's and snort one and then drive straight to the local greasy spoon/fast food joint and get a big greasy burger and fries and a milkshake. By the time I would finish said burger and milkshake my ass would be practically drooling on the table, eyes rolled back, yeah. All that. This was also when my tolerance was manageable (see: low).

Just .02 EAT FOOD.

For people that don't IV, like me and the other poster. I would take Oxycodone over Opana any day. Fuck you don't even need to bang OC because it has such a high ORAL B/A. People that snort OC's are fucking stupid because you get much higher chewing them up, or if you have OXY-IR's, popping a whole bunch of those. For me, thats too much of a pain in the ass to have to cook up a tablet on the spoon and filter and do all that shit, when I could just pop a pill and chew it in my mouth. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cool opinion man, but it has nothing to do with the nature of this thread8)

Commence "Opana" thread discussion:

Is it just water that causes it to gel up? Could you possibly use some other safe liquid?

I little bit of alcohol in a oral syringe would be to small an amount to worry about so could that work better? Just curious, ill never try oxymorphone kuz ill likely never come across it.