• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What Gets You Higher, Hash or Hash Oil?

muie

Bluelighter
I want to know from your own experience with oil v.s. hash,

1) Which gets you higher?
2) Which do you preffer and why?

Personally I have only smoked oil maybe 2-3 times every in very small amounts so I cannot really make a fair comment, but when I was in high school and we were stupid a colleague brought me some tinfoil with lots of oil on it but it was messed up, not prepared at all. So the only way I could use it was by chasing it like you would do with H. I wasted most of it but I got in the end a very uplifting high that had no burnout at all. In fact I smoked all there was on the foil because due to the sativa type of high I didn't think I was getting stoned, however by the end of the batch I realized I was incredibly relaxed and euphoric while more awake than ever on cannabis or hash.

With hashish I have a bit more experience. I've been a regular weed smoker since 03-04 but just last year I was able to get hash. The only hashish worth mentioning are Pakistani Gold Seal, Afghani Gold, Mazar-I-Sharif and Jamaican Gum. I like hash a lot because it gets me very stoned without much of the psychedelic headspace of cannabis, and its very nice to change from weed to hash once in a while. As well with very good hash you get an incredible sedating, almost narcotic experience that you usually never get with good cannabis, even though both produce a couch lock sensation, good hash is the definition of what indica means. I've smoked hash many times now and am thinking of trying out new things like oil which i've practically never tried other than one rare time which was beautiful.

Back on topic, Which gets you higher, Which do you preffer & Why!

Last edited:
i'm really picky about my hash and hash oil quality. my favorite has always been my homemade BHO, just a wee dollop makes for a wicked mental moonwalk. i tend to make some whenever i can get my hands on cheaper weed

hashhh oil.... alll.... day..... long...... foil + pen tube, light it underneath from a good distance, inhale all the smoke aggressively, waste not, hold it in for 60-90 seconds...

Profit.

The only hashish worth mentioning are Pakistani Gold Seal, Afghani Gold, Mazar-I-Sharif and Jamaican Gum.
Most of the "hash" that comes out of Jamaica is imitation piece made by mixing powdered weed and hash oil. Also, I certainly wouldn't consider good Moroccan, Indian charas or Western ice hash to be not worth mentioning.

once again, good to see serious threads in CD.

its down to personal preference, but id say that oil would most likely fuck you up more due to the fact its a cleaner end product than hashish. (less plant matter & cbd, more thc)
and of course, the more you "wash" it, the purer it gets.

ive smoked oil once, cant remember it as it was the first time i smoked the ganj.
oil on papers, left to dry, then layer of bud, more oil.

that joint put me on my ass to say the least.
didnt help that i had Social Ed. a half hour later!

my preference has to be Hashish however.
(maybe if some kind, generous BLers out there wanna send some hash oil my way, my decision might be swayed?)

if i could, id smoke Honey Maroc all the time.
such a nice taste, high, smell, everything!

and i hope to god that NOBODY in this thread is including soapbar :/

just.... ew.

IMO though, cant go wrong with BHO.
best of both worlds!

Picture429.jpg

apparently dipped in honey oil, dipped in kief, then repeated 3 times.

and some "24 carat honey bud" -
24k_honeybuds.jpg

what, the "24 carat" nug or the purple buds dipped in BHO n kief?

id imagine you just break up the "24 carat" nug and bong it.
ive never smoked something THAT saturated with oil.
one day....

as for the purple BHO buds you simply slice/cut/break off bits you want to smoke and put them in a bowl.

yes, im a bong lover ;)

Picture431.jpg

249943006_00105a50df_b.jpg

0cIkH.jpg

4041186402_10534dc317.jpg

go to the link to see how impressive the above ^ selection really is!

43958051mound.jpg

76P1010175_Small_.JPG

24400ohh_yes.JPG

24400big_pile.JPG

27233MexistarKeif.JPG

48151chomskyhash2.jpg

51908bg-hash.jpg

10791High_Quality_Hash.jpg

what smoker wouldnt want this HUGE bag of kief? -

51908hashis.jpg

just thought y'all might like nice stuff to look at ;)

peace

Either or, hash oil is messy enough as it is, I just imagine that you'd end up with very sticky fingers and that you wouldn't really be able to break it up enough to get it to burn evenly. I'm sure it's very potent though.

i dont have enough experience with BHO or other oils so i cant really say, but i reckon scissors would come in handy!

alas, in another month one shall be experimenting with bubblehash and honey oil ;)

ill probs put up a thread in here of my endeavours :p

Also, I certainly wouldn't consider good Moroccan, Indian charas or Western ice hash to be not worth mentioning.

+1 for the ice hash for me

and nice pics Sega420, looks like you've been busy?

Also, Lebanese hash would be more than worth a mention if there was any available. If you limit yourself to those few varieties, muie, you're really missing out.

I wish..
dude if i has hashes and oils like that... i dont even know what id do :/

just sharing cool hash pics i found on the net.

IMG_4673.jpg

DSCF5006-3-1.jpg

159543d1138723343-grass_hoppers-butane-honey-oil-bho-thread-2006_0131macro0001.jpg

6394DSCF0014.JPG

DSC018471.jpg

hash-n-bud.JPG

2885bubblehashish_007.jpg

tastynugs2.jpg

slh_18_10_09_006.jpg

P4200204.jpg

P4150159.jpg

ru60qf.jpg

:p

unfortunately thats usually what needs to be done in this fucking god forsaken island we live on.

id like to kick the cunt who came up with the idea of soapbar

I prefer hash oil.
I have been making hash oil for a year now using butane extraction and smoking off a titanium bell hook attachment for my bong.
It's delicious, and a great body high. Sometimes I have euphoria, like opiates, if I smoke a fat blob and hold it in. For a lot of people, they can't handle th3 high.
Normal hash smokes better on top of bud tho.

Look up bho extraction, it isn't too expensive to do, and you only need a quad to make a gram, which lasts me a week of smoking all day every day

ey Roose, just thought id share some nice photies

thats a pretty beastin avatar.

mwuahahahaha -

wtf.jpg