House music

Not the track:

gimme a minute

:)

Oh very fucking nice Noodle. I like that a lot. Beautiful music; I'm very surprised it has 90k views though. What caused that?

Whilst running a typical house beat it's got that textbook progressive atmosphere going on, with the heavily delayed/reverbed proggy house chords. Going to see if I can find the stems... rectify this situation. =D =D

Hmm yeah, funkagenda. I'm picturing some kind of tribal peace division style tune with the vocal. Maybe it was just the acapella on an album/set or something, or I'm just making it up.

raw

^ i love the lo-fi sound paired with the 303/acid squelches delish!

appears lo fi house is having a moment.

^^^Indeed. That track was great.

This dude Lone has a lot of tracks I like. Great basslines.
[video=youtube_share;3KcOZ2qHz5g]http://youtu.be/3KcOZ2qHz5g[/video]

^ i love the lo-fi sound paired with the 303/acid squelches delish!

appears lo fi house is having a moment.

Dude lo-fi has been having its moment for over a year. Havent listened to much lately but do love it. Oh and whats up guys. Been awhile.

Dude lo-fi has been having its moment for over a year. Havent listened to much lately but do love it. Oh and whats up guys. Been awhile.

i recall "mall grab" caught my attention awhile back with the sound , surprised to see his tune with over a million views now. also stuff like "interplanetary criminal, ross from friends ? windows xp ? funky wave of artists pushing the sound

same ol on my end, beats n' substance abuse. hope all is well with you .