House music

I was at dnb party and they played some sick dancefloor house with wobble bassline... please,name all house tunes with wobble bassline,I must find that tune they played... it was alot better than most drum n bass I ever heard and I dont listen to house normaly!

house with a wobble baselines? Maybe Fidget House?

Here's some Fidget artists:

Herve
Kelevra
Sinden
Bass Kleph
Jack Beats
Crookers

Is there any way you could describe the song a bit more? Just saying it had a "wobble baseline" is pretty vague

It was alot faster than normal house... high energetic bouncy wobble bassline . That wobble was very classic wobble bass with sub bass layer.
The bassline or beat didnt changed while they played it,like I sayd,it was very dancefloor oriented tune.It was just another dnb party at my favorite underground club,I was there countless times but this was first tune without broken beat that they played at dnb party in this club,I hope you understand :)
Usually,in house music you dance to the beat,that is dominant...but this tune was all about bassline... beat was very simple and less loud.

I like big full house tracks with horns and bouncy basslines. I like glitch house and minimal that sounds like a stapler and some paperclips were injected with soul. I like house w/ big, gay diva vocals. I love UK garage, 2-step, and speed garage too.
I like
Danny Tenaglia, Mark Almaria, Green Velvet, Paul Johnson, Lego, Mazi, Theo Parrish, Acidman, Tortured Souls, Peter Worth, and the music keeps on playing on and on...

Reporting for duty.

For some truly jackin mixes, look up Inland Knights on SoundCould. Their 10 years of Drop Music is 2 hours of house bliss.

Also go check out Olivier Desmet, label head of Amenti Music. His May 2008 mix is a lesson in FLOW. He has incredible taste in haus muzik.

Also mentioning Farina (as if it needed to be said), Fred Everything and Lawn Chair Generals.

I love me some of that jackin shit. Bryan Jones and Joey Youngman have been putting out tons of that good stuff.

It was alot faster than normal house... high energetic bouncy wobble bassline . That wobble was very classic wobble bass with sub bass layer.
The bassline or beat didnt changed while they played it,like I sayd,it was very dancefloor oriented tune.It was just another dnb party at my favorite underground club,I was there countless times but this was first tune without broken beat that they played at dnb party in this club,I hope you understand :)
Usually,in house music you dance to the beat,that is dominant...but this tune was all about bassline... beat was very simple and less loud.

Hey it's just an idea - Shimon & Andy C - Bodyrock - it's got almost a 4/4 beat, and does have an enormous bassline :)

Just posted a new jackin house mix in the mixes thread. The link there will lead you to three others as well.

I was at dnb party and they played some sick dancefloor house with wobble bassline... please,name all house tunes with wobble bassline,I must find that tune they played... it was alot better than most drum n bass I ever heard and I dont listen to house normaly!

The Count & Sinden – Hardcore Girls (Project Bassline Remix)
Project Bassline- Drop the Pressure
deadmau5 - ghosts n stuff
Fake Blood - Mars (Herve Re-Fix)

? is that what you are looking for

housejunkie. yesss sirr.
LYS Feat.Mooli - San francisco Rain (Chris Lake Remix)
Jean Elan - Killer (Jean Elan Mix)
Sexy Bitch (Ft. Akon) David Guetta
Moony - I Don't Know Why (Lorne Padman & Christian Luke Remix)
Lady Hawk- My Delirium (Pitch Dark remix)
Medina- You & I (deadmau5 Remix)
Dada life- Happy Hands & Happy Feet
Jason Herd- Ben Macklin- Greenlight (Stafford Brothers Remix)

^ Its a name for house that fidgets around.

Ok, not really, but it does do a lot of stuff with basslines and old rave sampling and such. Listen to herve, fake blood, AC slater, and many many others.

WOLFGANG GARTNER

You can check him out pretty much anywhere. %)