• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

‘Bad heroin’ said to be killing users in metro Atlanta

^^
Before withdrawals kick in?... r u sure it was a Narcan shot they gave you Davis?

I've been hit with Narcan twice. Both times it sent me into a hellish precipitated withdrawal the instant I regained consciousness.

Getting a shot of narcan while conscious was one of the single most agonizing things I've ever gone through. Luckily it didn't last too long or I wouldve definitely attempted suicide. Pure torture.

Similar to New Orleans, you can get Mexcian heroin,Columbian heroin,SEA heroin(although not as prevalant),and SWA Afghani #3 dope,aslo not as prevelant as Columbian ,which is the main type avialble followed by mexican heroin..

yup, you are right man, and some of that asian heroin is coming into Atlanta from New Orleans

The news has been touting large crime sweeps in ATL so watch your backs. Im still unplugged so have you run into any issues out their Atlien3? You seem to be the most in the know ATL regular.

i already know, a dealer i know got raided yesterday and he shot at the cops, the red dog unit lit him up with 30 rounds from an AR-15 , he was dead on the spot, they want that area cleaned up so they can build high rise condos

Well, I happened to run out of my Bupe source on Monday.

Been dope sick ever since. I went down into the Bluffs twice Wednesday looking for a Horse and saw no one. Got pulled over by Red Dogs twice, second time they threatened to charge me b/c of my out of state tag(neighbor to the left).

I tried going over though little 5 and there was still fucking no one- even walking towards the M-Station.

Now I'm about as dope sick as I've ever been, I'm stuck an hour and a half drive from Atlanta and I'm miserable as fuck and I have no dope access.

So fuck the fucking Red Dogs, fuck Atlanta PD, and fuck the rest of the industrialist pigs who want to build high rise shit to better fuck the yuppies and further pollute the housing market.

SHIT !

AND THAT'S A DOPE SICK SHIT !

The dope boys will have to move somewhere. If they are gentrifying the bluff, there will be somewhere else people will setup. There are always going to be junkies in the world.

when i first started like 3 years back, the bags we were getting from Brooklyn were called Tango and Cash. they were delicious of course but prolly not tainted with fentanyl. Tango and Cash made a comeback about 7 months ago, and it actually wasnt nearly as good. what a let down. i kinda wished i was teleported back to 90s nyc, just for the experience. but alas no dice.

When i was copping dope there in the late 90s in the bluff the stuff we were getting was really really strong. You had to be careful with it or you were going to the hospital or the morgue, in fact it killed my crime partner in 99. I havent copped dope from there since but I have been using off and on since then and the dope I was getting from there at that time was the best I have ever had. That might have something to do with the fact the only other type of dope I have evr done besides that fire powder from Atlanta is tar but in my experience its way better than the stuff they have in SF

^^
Before withdrawals kick in?... r u sure it was a Narcan shot they gave you Davis?

I've been hit with Narcan twice. Both times it sent me into a hellish precipitated withdrawal the instant I regained consciousness.

Yeah it was Narcan they used once for sure I saw the vial when I woke up, and I was withdrawing immediately, but I had some Methadone in my system most times when I had OD'd on heroin /opiates, and I think that is why I had slower withdrawals, as far as really bad ones, it did not take long to get the puking, terrible withdrawals though after Narcan injections, I think it was just the Methadone still in my sytem I had taken a day or two earlier several times when I OD'd on dope..

Fent laced dope is all over the East Coast. It hit here first and hard. I can't count the dead friends at this point.

I overdosed and it was definitely the fent.

All I can say is a high dose makes you puke 45 minutes or sooner. It's kinda hard to keep track as it's fuzzy. You high on smack yet want to do more.

As far as bags, I stopped copping bags and went metric. After the OD I decided never to trust American heroin again, except for my last hit and went to where I knew it was clean.

Anyways that was about a year ago. Let's not gey specific. The news doesn't surprise me and I personally feel like it's a coup on opiate dependent people as the laws at the time put so many people off methadone and suboxone.

The timing was just too good. Where I am located is around military bases and I know people in the military andd that is where it comes from here so yeah it hit here hard first.

It is sad stuff to see people die. I been to so many funerals.

Most these people relapsed after rapid detox or none.

Yeah, it's a fucking massacre, fent. But metric can't be trusted around here (NYC), this is where the stamp bag tradition started and deviating from that is bringing you into unknown territory unless you're in the position to be buying from the serious people who sell to the people who actually bag the stuff up which unless you luck into it is quite a venture. For the most part you can tell quickly enough if you do a test shot, it feels different, IMO shittier by far, but the big problem is that the euphoria doesn't match dope but the respiratory depression definitely does, so when you're pushing for that euphoria, you just might, and so many people do, many that I've known, push past that point of no return. :( RIP to too many to list .... and yeah doing the shit when your tolerance is down or none after rehab or whatever is the most dangerous thing do if you don't know exactly what you're getting which is the case for almost everyone you really ought to be doing ¼ (NYC style) bags to start...

Hey I'm sick as hell please text me I'm in atlanta and scared to mess with someone because I'm not from here. I'll pay you for helping. +1 (615) 894-3091
mike