• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : The Age 17-7-09 Two policemen arrested on drugs charges

Not surprising in the slightest... I was clubbing with someone who sold some googs to two off duty cops in Melbourne, maybe it's the same guys? They were aged around 25. One even bought me a beer, haha.

If he had a metro haircut, that'd be the St. Kilda Holmesie.

I wonder if this Holmes is related to another Detective Holmes (a short ranga) I've had occassion to deal with more than once... there's a vague resemblence.

If he had a metro haircut, that'd be the St. Kilda Holmesie.

I wonder if this Holmes is related to another Detective Holmes (a short ranga) I've had occassion to deal with more than once... there's a vague resemblence.

Haha, yeah it was in St. Kilda. The silly sausage should have been a bit more discreet. I mean, why would a dealer need to know he's a cop?

Not surprising in the slightest... I was clubbing with someone who sold some googs to two off duty cops in Melbourne, maybe it's the same guys? They were aged around 25. One even bought me a beer, haha.

I just dont understand why dealers would even sell to unknown people. Guess there just too greedy / too wasted to care. They pay in the end tho.

I jus think its sad and wrong that these guys really were posing as the good guys when really they were nothing but scum.

My views on police have changed a lot in the last few years for the better, I no longer hate all police(I still hate most though coz most are corrupt in one way or another) a lot of police are very kind people though and these dickhead make those nice cops look really bad, its not cool.

Two normal blokes who sold and used drugs and we are judging them just cause of their profession.

How many of us aren't guilty of using or selling drugs at one point or another?

Two normal blokes who sold and used drugs and we are judging them just cause of their profession.

How many of us aren't guilty of using or selling drugs at one point or another?

The issue we have is that these two have made the DECISION to be upholders of the law, and I'd bet they wouldn't bat an eyelash at shutting down traffickers such as themselves. The hypocrisy of it is the source of the frustration and anger.

OK, allow me to rephrase then. It seems ridiculous that they have no problem with carrying out their own illegal activities and at the same time ruin the lives of others who are doing exactly the same thing.

You really don't see anything wrong with that?

How do we know they did that?

Obviously it isn't that great, but I just don't like judging any one by any thing unless I know the ALL the facts about them and their lives etc. The only person I know like that is me.

I just don't like judging lol.

Obviously it isn't that great, but I just don't like judging any one by any thing unless I know the ALL the facts about them and their lives etc. The only person I know like that is me.

Don't worry you're not alone. So many people will slag off one minute at how news articles are biased and often incorrect, yet take every media hyped character portrayal as gospel. That's why such threads generally contribute fuck all towards HR, and do nothing to help the smooth running of this place.