Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and noticed it had a negative impact

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and it will kill my roll

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

conceptofforever

Greenlighter
Hi all, I have been wondering something concerning my last roll, off roughly 80mg MDMA powder/crystals...

I was with my boyfriend and his friend and we were all hanging out, listening to music, spinning vinyls and dancing while rolling. So, I saw my boyfriend smoking from the bong and I took a hit, not knowing what would happen. And about ten minutes later, my roll lessened! I was about to peak when I took the hit and never got to fully peak and while I was being given a light-show, all of a sudden the roll just dropped and I didn't feel as loved-up and I wasn't seeing trails anymore. I was thinking "Oh God, what happened?" because I was roughly an hour into the roll. :!

What does marijuana do to your roll? Is this normal, and has anyone else ever experienced this?? Thank you very much.

This is odd, it definately doesn't stop my roll but it alters it significantly.
I find that mixing MDMA and weed can be a VERY Psychadelic experience. To the point where the thoughts in my head don't even construct words, just noise and jibberish. It can be very good and very bad.

I would suggest not having any until the come-down, it can make the last few hours very enjoyable just relaxing with a bit of an afterglow.

Omg weed and e sucks, i did the same thing on my very first roll, smoked 2 joints between me and a friend, I got baked as hell but the e was completely killed.

bummer, i would blaze when the id be coming down, and it wasnt anything sensational either, the weed just tasted good

Thanks for all the replies you guys. I'll definitely remember to smoke on the comedown. =)

It just felt SO good to smoke something. Haha, before that I smoked a menthol cig (I only smoke cigs when rolling) and I was breathing really hard and watching my boyfriend spin and I was saying stuff like "oh my god you guys, I'm rolling so hella hard right now" and I was rubbing my hands together hahaha.

I'll make sure to keep some menthols on me instead of weed next time I roll ;)

Mixing weed and MDMA is really a personal preference. A lot of people smoke completely through their rolls and to them it boost it. Others think that they don't go well together and their effects are battling over you.

I personally only smoke weed when I'm rolling if I am at a roll party or any more chilled out environment. If I'm raving weed is a big no no.

FM

It does the same thing to me, unless I use it on the come down, then for some reason I get encredibly mind fucked and its awesome. It also puts you to sleep after an hour, you can almost set your watch to it.

I have never heard of Cannabis killing a roll. You're saying "you were just about to peak" - are you sure about that? One time I had one capsule of molly after a one month break (so I shouldn't really have had a tolerance), also about 70 - 80 mg and I only halfrolled. I felt like I was about to peak but the peak never happened before I got some other pills. Maybe it was just not enough, did you have a tolerance?

I tought weed made my roll better until I do roll without it and notice I was so wrong!

Now I never smoke weed during my roll, I wait till the comedown.

Yeah just save the bud for the comedown unless you want to relax with your roll.

i have a high thc tolerance, so i find taking a few hits relaxes my nerves before the come-up and i never have any feeling of nausea, doesn't kill my roll at all

Yeah I find it pretty pleasant to smoke during the roll but IMO it definately makes the actual peak less intense. Waiting till the comedown is deffo the way to go, always something to look forward to once the flip wears off.

Yup yup, I don't smoke until I start coming down so that I can relax and sleep.

The one time I did smoke just after my peak -but not coming down yet- I felt so high that I had forgotten I was rolling, kinda killed it for a moment.

But definitely try it out for yourself to see what works best for you.

Some people love smoking weed while rolling, others hate it. Personally, I've rolled the best when I pop a pill then snap a bong as soon as I feel I start coming up. Cigs haven't really done much for me while rolling (well I never really even smoked cigs during the same time frame (months) that I would roll).

If you don't like weed while rolling, don't smoke it then. Only on the come down. I would suggest trying it again, just maybe with not so large of a hit. Trying taking a hit or two out of a piece and not a bong, that way you get some of the effects from the weed to up the roll, instead of you being stoned taking over the roll.

I find weed changes my ecstasy experience slightly but doesn't "kill" it. When I used pills regularly I was also a very heavy cannabis smoker so it might be different for non cannabis tolerant people.

It might have to do with the fact you only had 80mg of MDMA so it felt like you were going to come up but never peaked from a relatively weak dose.

Lots of responses =)

I've only done MDMA twice in my entire life, just thizz (molly for you guys not in the bay) and I'm a small woman so the first time when I did 80mg I was rolling pretty hard but not as hard as I would like.

Last edited: