Votes: 22 19.8%
  • I smoke when I roll and I don't notice a real difference

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and noticed it had a negative impact

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and it will kill my roll

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
I have done it a few times but only on the comedown when I wanted to relax and just lay in bed and fall asleep. I liked it because of that.

I've smoked during rolls a few times, never to a great deal, it definately alters my roll, but doesnt by any means bring it down.

What you best off doing is saving your dope for the comedown, total and utter mind fuckingly awesomeness ensures. My favourite feeling in the world (asides from our beloved MDMA peak =D) is the post pills smoke up with friends, all sitting around my lounge recovering from a big night out, passing a bong around and trying to make our words string into scentences, failing miserably, and laughing our tits off at each other in the process. Life is complete, amirite? :)

80mg definitely seems like a lower amount of MDMA.

But then again, I know not of your tolerances.

This is odd, it definately doesn't stop my roll but it alters it significantly.
I find that mixing MDMA and weed can be a VERY Psychadelic experience. To the point where the thoughts in my head don't even construct words, just noise and jibberish. It can be very good and very bad.

I agree. When I was a big time pot head, I used to smoke before and after everything... the comeup, the inbetween, the peak, the comedown, the next day... basically all throughout the roll and it didn't do much more than enhance it a bit. This is how I always did it before.

But these days, I've stopped smoking weed, and the last time I dropped some pures, I decided to snap a bowl on the comedown. OMG is all I have to say. Since I'm not a regular smoker anymore, that one big snapper I took of some 3 month old cured sour diesel got me COMPLETELY fucked. The whole night I kept praising the cleanliness of the pures thinking to myself, "wow, these pures are so incredibly clean... wow, I've never rolled so hard and clean before...". But after that one big hit, the night of clean hard rolling flipped upside down and turned me into a complete and utter mess. It became very psychedelic and I was completely and absolutely mind fucked, body fucked, motor skills fucked, it became a totally different experience than what I was experiencing up till that point almost like a different drug altogether. It got me REALLY FUCKED to say the least.

Maybe its the quality of weed you had, how big a hit you took, how long you held it in, or if you're a currently a pot head or non pot head, or even the E itself. But that's my interpretation of things.

I decided to add a poll to the thread to satisfy my curiosity :)

I smoke often, yes. And it was hella dank, it was chronic to the max. w00t NorCal weed :D

Hmmm... the terms "chronic" and "hella dank" don't really lead me to believe that it was that great of a specialty strain. Probably more of a commercial type. I don't mean to offend you in any way, its just the old weed connoisseur in me coming out.

I say the next time you try it again, try getting a hold of a really potent sativa strain, take a huge hit, filling your lung capacity to near full, and hold it in for the life of you. See if that helps.

The best response I can come up with is that I don't necessarily get affected by weed during molly, but I smoke it during the come up to not get too anxious and then once I'm rolling I don't really have time to smoke it, I'm too busy rolling. Mind you my normal dosage is around 400 - 500 mg, so when I am rolling it's hard for me to work much besides my wonderous stare.

But on the come down, I love it, it's the best. I keep rolling but I'm set in a spot and we usually are playing music and it feels great.

smoking weed enhances my roll for a little bit. then i need to smoke more to be peaking again. so in a way it kills my roll. i roll alot longer with just mdma. so i save it for the comedown ofcourse.

i almost always smoke when i roll, but not until after i peak. ill usually burn a blunt with my friends when im coming down, it helps with the comedown and helps go to sleep after. i also usually pop a xanax and smoke, which makes the comedown just great :)

I love burning on weed, it makes the experience better for me, but I'd probably be burning without the MDMA anyway :p . It's especially good for the comedown, but the worst part is that MDMA just eats away your weed stash once you start.

I've smoked during rolls a few times, never to a great deal, it definately alters my roll, but doesnt by any means bring it down.

What you best off doing is saving your dope for the comedown, total and utter mind fuckingly awesomeness ensures. My favourite feeling in the world (asides from our beloved MDMA peak =D) is the post pills smoke up with friends, all sitting around my lounge recovering from a big night out, passing a bong around and trying to make our words string into scentences, failing miserably, and laughing our tits off at each other in the process. Life is complete, amirite? :)

you are soooo right!
some of my funniest memories are from this exact scenario..
but i know theres a lot of shit i dont even remember kuz i was so etarded

i've always found that the more relaxed i am the more i am able to concentrate on the roll and it's a lot better for me so weed always helps with this and i always get some nice psychedelic experiences too

haven't tried it.
i love how clear-headed e is, and i don't want to muddy it up.

smoking while rolling doesnt really do much to me.. i can smoke an entire pack of cigs in 20minutes.. a track with no change

so id ratehr just smoke mids while rolling bc i see it a waste to smoke danks

Omg weed and e sucks, i did the same thing on my very first roll, smoked 2 joints between me and a friend, I got baked as hell but the e was completely killed.
if you're roll was killed from smoking, you didn't take enough E dude... i usually experience increased euphoria, increased tactical sensations, increased OEV's and CEV, more psychadelic and better all around...

Last edited:
haven't tried it.
i love how clear-headed e is, and i don't want to muddy it up.

for me the clear headedness of e is always accompanied by random memory loss and disorganized thought patterns especially at higher doses... i've found weed helps thoughts flow soooo much better and has never muddied up my head at all (although i never smoke an incredible amount while rolling... 3 bowls of mids gave me awesome OEV's and CEV's after 2 pokeballs)

i also had an expirience with pure mdma crystal and weed about a week ago, i first bombed about 0.4 G of mdma started rushing about 25-30 minutes later and redosed about an hour into it with two small lines both about 20 minutes apart, my friend also has this stuff called NRG plus 3.0 grams which i started taking after the mdma had kinda worn off, im now rushing off this NRG and im really not liking it because it was jus pointless stimulation with no euphoria soo i decided to smoke two fat joints with about 0.5 G in each one after the other and this had noooo effect on me effect on me what so ever in bringing the stimulation down. rather then bring the stimulation down it stayed the same but now i physicly couldnt speak and i was talking to myself in my head. weird and didnt really enjoy it once i had taken the NRG but the MDMA was great...