Votes: 22 19.8%
  • I smoke when I roll and I don't notice a real difference

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and noticed it had a negative impact

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and it will kill my roll

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
My first roll I smoked weed after the peak, and it fucked the rest of the roll up. I only use weed to sleep after coming down tbh

Serious bummer!!!

I rolled for my first time with 3 friends who were more experienced and we were smoking pot. For me it really intensified my roll. And we smoked a few bowls without lossing the roll so I can't imagine the weed overpowering it. Very strange.

Once or twice I tried smoking during the roll and it really spoiled it.
What I do these days is smoke on the come down. The afterglow of the roll makes the cannabis high a much nicer place to be than otherwise.

it seems everybodies different, the few times ive smoked weed on mdma, i didn't feel the weed at all

I voted for the first option even though i no longer smoke when i roll, but thats due to proby, not personal choice...i feel like when i smoke it kills some aspects of the roll, but its always the negative aspects, like the shakes and the mouth twitching

I can't believe so many people are saying that marijuana doesn't effect their roll, let alone, KILL THE ROLL! For me its like the marijuana amplifies the MDMA by 10x. Maybe it might not work if you have a high tolerence, and maybe it may F*#& you up if you have no tolerance, but if can handle a few cones, I reckon, its soooo much better. I dont really get the effects of the marijuana only the MDMA, in a big way. I also reckon its great for the come down, but not because it mellows me out, not that there is anything wrong with that, but because for me it makes that MDMA kick straight back in. I also found it even more intensifying when smoking marijuana mixed with resin collected from a whizzer. I wouldn't waste my time with a joint, blunt, or a pipe, I would need that big hit from the bong to get the effect.

Unless I'm effected completely different from everyone else, besides a few who said they rolled better, there must be some link between MDMA and high levels of THC?

Last edited:
Just smoked last night for the first time in two months I think. I hate being high still. Not sure why I think it'll be any different. But when I roll, I'm searching for weed like no other. Shit just works wonders, plus I think it helps me break-through into a full blown roll.

I'd like to add that unless I've done E cannabis usually gives me a panic attack.

I have never really liked weed... it always feels gross to me. I have a hyper personality and even the smallest amount of weed makes me feel like a zombie. Even my friends have commented on how different I am when I have smoked. I think my mind is a little chaotic and I like it that way.. for me weed it to unnatural compared to my normal state.

That said I absolutely HATE weed when I'm on e. Even more than I normally do. I won't even smoke it on the comedown. It is an instant roll kill. I might on an occasion smoke some weed before going to bed, but not if I have been doing e. I think my mind is more chaotic when I have taken e so the weed has even more of a distasteful affect.

Weirdly enough I don't mind benzo's on a comedown.

I dislike smoking marijuana while on mdma as i quit smoking about a month ago and the one time i did mix the two was with my frequent pot smoking friends last friday. It made my vision very cloudly instead of clear and bright and also turned my feeling of LETS DO SOMETHING! in to.. let's sit here and do nothing and enjoy the weird body high!

Oh also i experience some pretty odd closed eye visuals when i mixed the two, like the first one was mickey mouse dancing around and his gloves and boots were glowing a bright white color... Similar to the 2d dancing banana from the peanut butter jelly song if you have ever seen that.

Only rolled twice, but I'm a pothead and I can say those past two times i noticed a BIG difference, very shortlived though.

blazing during my peak kills my roll. but if i blaze on my comedown it feels good and helps with my E comedown.

Used to smoke lots of weed and did while rolling too, but oddly the years of ecstasy abuse has given me a sort of a mental allergy to weed. Now whether I smoke while rolling or dead sober, it give me panic attacks, paranoia, anxiety, negative thoughts, etc. Needless to say, don't smoke anymore. Thank god I can still roll.

This probably sounds odd to people, but I do have friends who now have the same reaction. In a way, it's a good thing (for me at least) cause all weed ever did was make me lazy, tired, and slow.

I never roll unless I have herb, actually. I usually don't smoke much during the roll, but the comedown is a different story. It helps me eat and sleep afterwards. Its all a personal preference really. I have lots of friends who enjoy alcohol on the comedown a lot more than marijuana. Personally, I don't drink on comedowns, makes things worse for me in the end. Herb however is the opposite. I have also noticed a lot of my friends who don't smoke often and have no tolerance what so ever don't enjoy mixing the two. The herb effects them a lot more, making them tired and groggy.

i'm not a big marijuana smoker at all. usually when i smoke, i get really anxious and have this constant feeling that i'm peeing myself! with that said however, i enjoy smoking a few bowls on the comedown. i have found that it either brings me back up or just helps me mellow out, but either way it intensifies it. i guess it depends on the setting, who i'm with, and what strength my rolls were along with what they had been adulterated with. i have found no real consistency with it's effects other than that it does make it better in one of those two ways.

since i'm not a big mj smoker anyway, and it's so rare to find decent rolls in florida anymore- i would never smoke on a come up or during a peak in fear of lessening or losing my roll. i'd rather just play it safe and save it for the comedown.

also, has anyone tried smoking the synthetic marijuana while rolling/on the comedown? i'm talking about the jwh-containing products such as K2 or spice. i'm curious to hear if/how it effects a roll. any input would be great.

As much as I love smoking, I tend not to smoke while I'm rolling because I feel like the highs are conflicting. One of the things I like the most about ecstasy is that it has a clear-headed high while a weed high is definitely not clear headed. If I smoke while rolling, it makes the roll feel more stoned and less like kind of high I enjoy from ecstasy. However, I always smoke during comedown because it provides a nice cushion and it seems to bring back the ecstasy a little bit. Also, it can sometimes be depressing when a roll ends and smoking tends to lift my mood.

I enjoy smoking by itself and I sometimes smoke while on psychedelics like shrooms or LSD. I occasionally smoke on MDMA, but I wouldn't say that I am really into that combination. For me the weed doesn't make the roll any worse, but it reduce some of the MDMA effects that I really love. As the previous poster said, it just takes away some clear-headedness from the roll.

I'd rather experience the empathy of MDMA by itself and save the pot for the comedown. =D