• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Court- Drug Alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronicbucks

Bluelighter
I am in drug court, and has been in drug court for 16 months. I have only 3 months left, and has begun to get anxious. I have only had one dirty UA in drug court, and recieved a week in jail for it.

I get tested once a week, randomly, and 2 weeks are GC/MS and 2 weeks are 5 panel.

I am tested for

Amphetamines
Methamphetamines
THC
Cocaine
Benz
Opiates

and on the GC/MS ETG

i have drank every single friday night for the past 14 months, and have never failed a monday morning ETG test

i have recently begun to use Ecstasy, but pure mdma (not 100% pure, but not cut with other active drugs) I have yet to fail a drug test for amphetamines or methamphetamines because of the mdma.

I am wondering if anyone here has used any alternative drugs that they enjoyed. I have heard about jwh-018 and Butanediol

does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get through these last 3 months

I also would like to know if there is any possible way pure MDMA could ever trigger a positive amphetamine or methampetamine test, and if he did on a 5 panel, and the results were sent to GC/MS to confirm, since they dont select MDMA on the sheet, would it come back negative??

and please, i wouldnt be posting this if i intended to be sober, i am attempting to beat the system, so please do not post responses telling me to just man up and be sober

LSD, Shrooms, 2Cx, DOx and other RC's (not the ones related to amphetamines).... i'm sure there are some more knowledlable people who will give you better answers

GOOD LUCK, Hang in there

p.s. JWH is a cannabinoid so i think it would test positive for THC

If you are seriously taking MDMA within days before those tests, there is a highly likely chance youll fail the test for Methamphetamines. Seen it happen many times in the circles im in and will see it happen many more. Though not the same chemical, the tests will often show MDMA as a positive meth confirmation due to their similar chemical structure.

You have no idea what is actually in your ecstacy pills unless you are doing a GC/MS yourself.
Taking ecstacy you could fail for amphetamines, methamp, cocaine, opiates, benzos, etc.

You really picked one of the worst drugs to be taking during a testing period.

Btw, these threads aren't allowed.

lSD GHB MDMA, or no drugs lol :D

MDMA should not false positive for Meth but if its cut with Meth is clearly will. @ my drugs court they DO test for MDMA but you cannot tell by looking @ the piss cup

Get a prescription from your doctor, or stick with hallucnogens.

Be careful, man. Its three months of caution, or the alternative...

lSD GHB MDMA, or no drugs lol :D

MDMA should not false positive for Meth but if its cut with Meth is clearly will. @ my drugs court they DO test for MDMA but you cannot tell by looking @ the piss cup

Don't do MDMA. It tests positive for amphetamine and methamphetamine. From erowid:

Though MDMA is not specifically tested for in the standard 'SAMHSA-5" drug tests, it is chemically closely enough related to amphetamines that recent MDMA users will test positive in both amphetamines (a common test) and methamphetamines (a somewhat newer and less common test). Because of this, the detection periods for MDMA are very similar to those for amphetamines. Also, many tablets of street ecstasy are not pure MDMA and frequently includes amphetamines (and may also contain DXM, caffeine, MDA, MDE, ephedrine etc) which may trigger drug tests.

Amphetamines are standardly detectable in urine for 24-96 hours after use (72 average). Methamphetamines stay in the system slightly longer, 24-120 hours.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_testing.shtml

Alright the OP is getting the GC/MS treatment for his piss lol, so MDMA will not show up as (Meth)Amphetamine once it is taken to the lab. The GC/MS can and will show the difference.

Where are you located OP?

I'm in PA, and I'm in a program called Recovery Court, which is a 2 year program that follows the drug court model...Completion of the program just results in not going to a State Penitentiary opposed to DC which wipes your charges clean...

I did 90 days in prison, and now have a braclet on my ankle called a SCRAM bracelet which requires that I'm confined from 10pm-5am every night and also detects alcohol...

I have to call a phone number every night to see if I have to go in and take a random piss test, which is usually 3-4 times a week!!! I get a 9 panel urine test and also get ETG tests but since I have an alcohol monitor on, I haven't been through any of that...

I wouldn't risk anything with 3 months left bro...it's only 3 months and you've been in the program for almost 2 years!!! Drugs you can do are LSD, some RCs, shrooms, etc...

You can take zolpidem and zoplicone--ambien and lunesta--but they might show a false positive for benzos...I'm also in the process of trying to score some concerta or ritalin whcih could also show up as a false positive for amps but I'll take that risk...

Good luck, but if I were you--I'd fall back and enjoy only having 3 more months of randoms.

Where are you located OP?

I'm in PA, and I'm in a program called Recovery Court, which is a 2 year program that follows the drug court model...Completion of the program just results in not going to a State Penitentiary opposed to DC which wipes your charges clean...

I did 90 days in prison, and now have a braclet on my ankle called a SCRAM bracelet which requires that I'm confined from 10pm-5am every night and also detects alcohol...

I have to call a phone number every night to see if I have to go in and take a random piss test, which is usually 3-4 times a week!!! I get a 9 panel urine test and also get ETG tests but since I have an alcohol monitor on, I haven't been through any of that...

I wouldn't risk anything with 3 months left bro...it's only 3 months and you've been in the program for almost 2 years!!! Drugs you can do are LSD, some RCs, shrooms, etc...

You can take zolpidem and zoplicone--ambien and lunesta--but they might show a false positive for benzos...I'm also in the process of trying to score some concerta or ritalin whcih could also show up as a false positive for amps but I'll take that risk...

Good luck, but if I were you--I'd fall back and enjoy only having 3 more months of randoms.

yo dude, i am located in seattle, wa. Our program over here has 4 phases, first phase you get 3-4 UAs a week, second you get 2-3 a week, thrid you get 1-2 a week, and 4th you get 1-2 a month. I am in phase 4. In phase 1-3 you have to call in every morning before 10 to find out if you will have a drug test that day. Now they call me when i have a drug test.

I think i will just keep drinking on fridays, and maybe roll one more time before I am done with drug court. i KNOW for a 100% fact my MDMA is never cut with meth, i get it straight from the source, it is molly powder, and i also bought a test kit to always be positive, so as long as when they send it to the lab it can tell the difference, i should be fine, I also looked into it, and a lab cannot legally tell them i have been using MDMA if that test is not checked. If they send the sample in under suspicion of amphetamine or meth, and they find MDMA, they cannot legally tell the court unless they chose to check the MDMA box, which in my 2 yrs they have never done once.

hopefully i can make it through october 6, that is my graduation date

and yes, drug court is only available here for felony drug users, and they made an exception in my case, i was snitched on and raided for selling coke, was looking at 5 years, so drug court was a BIG relief

In regards to Drug Court, I find my friends on state probation and drug court will smoke herbal blends bought from smoke shops. They seem to run about 80 dollars for 3 grams, but according to them, they would "go insane without it"

^
How does an ankle bracelet detect alcohol?

I had one, it measured the fumes and sweat coming off from one's skin.
GAY009.jpg

That's it plugged into it's charger. 400 dollars a month.

LSD, Shrooms, 2Cx, DOx and other RC's (not the ones related to amphetamines).... i'm sure there are some more knowledlable people who will give you better answers

GOOD LUCK, Hang in there

its a synthetic cannaboid and will not trip a urin teset even gs/ms

Seems swim is a year late on this post , just joined lol , wonder if jwh 018 would trip the bracelet thing lmao anyone know

GOOD LUCK, Hang in there

its a synthetic cannaboid and will not trip a urin teset even gs/ms

seems swim is a year late on this post lol , just joined ,,, wonder if pure jwh say 20 mg/s day of test would trip the bracelet thing !

Status
Not open for further replies.