• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Court- Drug Alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD, Shrooms, 2Cx, DOx and other RC's (not the ones related to amphetamines).... i'm sure there are some more knowledlable people who will give you better answers

GOOD LUCK, Hang in there

p.s. JWH is a cannabinoid so i think it would test positive for THC

its a synthetic cannaboid and will not trip a urin teset even gs/ms

seems swim is a year late on this post lol , just joined ,,, wonder if pure jwh say 20 mg/s day of test would trip the bracelet thing !

keep that bracelet thing away from me lmao

yeah there is NO way your taking mdma and not popping for methamphetamine. it is the main end of the CHEMICAL name. period. you've been taking something else or you will fail for meth. end of story. check your dealer and test your pills son

I am currently on drug court and I just tested positive for amphetamine, but being that I am not a fan of the upper myself nor have I been exposed to it at all I am confused the only drug i am currently taking is Zantac 150 can anyone help me out should I be worried

I am currently on drug court and I just tested positive for amphetamine, but being that I am not a fan of the upper myself nor have I been exposed to it at all I am confused the only drug i am currently taking is Zantac 150 can anyone help me out should I be worried

Make them send it off for a gc/ms it is your legal right

They did so that should clear it up yea? I read online just a second ago that ranitidine has been known to cause false positive results for amphetamine from more than one source, and being that I've not done any other substance(especially amp) the gc/ms will be able to clear me yea?

The gcms will identify the exact substances in your urine. You should be good.

damn they got you on lock lol. i knew someone with a SCRAM braclet and he couldnt drink a drop with it on. aint that a bitch

omg guys, this post is like 3 years old. pretty sure this is a drug testing question + "what should i take to get high" question

Actually you couldn't be more wrong first of all you can't get hight off of heartburn medication and second I am about to finish up this program I just had a positive screen and couldn't figure out why and that's why I asked and if you are just getting on here to mock me then you need something else to do

More or less, yes.

Also, iwantitpure, yes, the original thread that you posted this in was asking about how to get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.