NY, NYC - 09.05.09 & 09.06.09 - Made Event presents: ELECTRIC ZOO @ Randall's Island

TriXieee

Bluelight Crew
NY, NYC - 09.05.09 & 09.06.09 - Made Event presents: ELECTRIC ZOO @ Randall's Island

b197773044.tiff

b197773054.tiff

http://www.madeevent.com
http://www.electriczoofestival.com/

EZNY_lineup.jpg

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH

MAIN STAGE:
Armin van Buuren
Deadmau5
Ben Watt
Kaskade
Mark Ernestus (Rhythm & Sound)
featuring Milton Henry
Francois K (Deep Space)
Featuring Mutabaruka
Seth Troxler

RIVERSIDE ARENA:
Benny Benassi
Roger Sanchez
Robbie Rivera
Chus & Ceballos
Chris Lake
Sleepy & Boo
Special guest:
Second Sun live

SUNDAY SCHOOL HILLTOP:
Luciano
Danny Tenaglia
Marco Carola
Francois K
Paco Osuna
Speedy J
Martin Buttrich live

RESPECT GROVE:
Tiga
Busy P
Steve Aoki
DJ Mehdi
Yuksek live
The Whip
JDH & Dave P

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH

MAIN STAGE:
David Guetta
Ferry Corsten
Markus Schulz
Axwell & Steve Angello
Lindstrom & Prins Thomas

RIVERSIDE ARENA:
ATB
James Holden
Josh Gabriel
Desyn Masiello
Nathan Fake
Menno De Jong
Jerome Isma-Ae
Jason Jollins

SUNDAY SCHOOL HILLTOP:
Richie Hawtin
Victor Calderone
Steve Bug
Adam Beyer
Audion
Guy Gerber live
Heidi

GROVE DISCOTEQUE:
Special Disco Version DJ set by
James Murphy & Pat Mahoney (LCD Soundsystem)
Felix Martin & Al Doyle (HOT CHIP) DJ Set
Frankie Knuckles & Andy Butler (Hercules & Love Affair)
Tom Middleton
Chateau Flight

FOR TICKETS, DIRECTIONS AND FULL INFO:
http://www.electriczoofestival.com

I wanted to go but now that I see the lineup.. eh.

I want Dubstep, Jungle, psytrance and oldskool breakbeat. Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be any.

This is too expensive for me. I also don't fancy being stuck on Randall's Island where they can charge god knows how much for beverages, food, transport, etc.

I'm sure it will be a good time but not a prudent financial decision for me at the moment.

Yeah, im in the same boat... money is killing me right now if only i had a better warning about this >.<

Electric Zoo Goes Green : Set-Times, Sonic Forest & After Party Info

ELECTRIC ZOO GOES GREEN with 80% of the power on site fueled by biodiesel, manufactured locally in Brooklyn from 100% soybean. The husk of the soybean is used to make the fuel and the rest goes back into the food chain. Biodiesel creates 78% less carbon emissions than petroleum. There will be recycling bins throughout the site for bottles & cans and the cups being used for serving wine & beer are biodegradable for the trash. We'll also be recycling cardboard, which will mostly be from backstage and vendor usage.

We encourage everyone to use public transportation! It's more earth-friendly and parking space is limited, so if you use public transportation, you won't have to worry about the hassle of arriving to a possibly full parking lot! For all your transportation options, please check the MAP & DIRECTIONS section of the site at: www.electriczoofestival.com.

NY Water Taxi will be offering daily service to and from Randall's Island Park for both days of the festival. Choose to depart from E. 35th St or E. 90th St in Manhattan, or Hunter's Point in Queens. The price is $10 each way, while supplies last. To purchase ferry tickets from NY Water Taxi, click here.

The Electric Zoo Official Afterparties will take place at Pacha NYC (618 West 46th Street, NYC www.pachanyc.com) and upstairs at Pachita on Saturday, September 5th and Sunday, September 6th starting at 11pm each night. Advance tickets are available now for $20 while supplies last. Admission at the door will be $25 with your same day Electric Zoo ticket. These are 21+ events. Click for details and tickets. Line-ups will be announced via Twitter, so make sure you're following Twitter.com/ElectricZooNY and that you've enabled Twitter to send you text messages.

SonicForrest2.jpg

Be sure to check out “Sonic Forest,” the audio architecture piece designed by Christopher Janney of PhenomenArts, Inc making its electronic festival debut at Electric Zoo. It is a stunning array of 16 aluminum columns fitted with speakers, lights and sensors that are set off by human interaction. Electronic Zoo festival producer Mike Bindra of Made Event states, “We're excited to include Christopher Janney's Sonic Forest installation into our programming at Electric Zoo. The Sonic Forest provides an interactive, aural and visual component that will entice festival goers into a unique environment. We hope that this is the beginning of many more artistic collaborations in the future." The piece will run from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm each day with a drum jam in the last hour.

Electric Zoo Tickets are currently available as single-day passes at $70 and double-pak two-day passes at $130 for General Admission. VIP single-day passes are available at $140 and VIP double-pak two-day passes at $265. VIP passes include a separate VIP entrance, access to tented VIP lounge with seating, tables, private cash bar, separate food menu, exclusive viewing areas at main stage - first-come first-serve access to front row of the main stage, bleachers with view of the main stage, plus access to VIP-only deluxe bathrooms. Tickets are available at www.electriczoofestival.com.

EZNY_settimes.gif

For Electric Zoo updates & info, follow us on:
twitter.com/ElectricZooNY
www.facebook.com/ElectricZoo

Agreed... so expensive!!! I think water will be just as expensive as beer too! CRAZY!

and why only till 11? WEAK! No after party?! It's like Gulianni's running the show.... ugh... I miss the good 'ol days.

EDIT:
Oh pasha... so after spending all day in the sun getting sweaty they will have us taking Public Transit to the opposite side of the earth to go to pasha.....

Astoria is full of good undiscovered clubs mostly catering to the mediteranean crowds but still, why are there not more options? AND!!! where is Rabbit in the Moon when you need them!

Last edited:
No way forget the Pacha afterparites, ReSolute are also doing parties:

b201784255.jpg

Saturday, September 5th
reSOLUTE 027 presents

KIKI (BPitch Control)
ADULTNAPPER (Ransom Note)
CONNIE (Airdrop)

Time: 12midnight - 9am

MUST RSVP to [email protected] TO RECEIVE THE FULL LOCATION INFO

Sunday, September 6th
reSOLUTE 028 presents

Upstairs:
Dumb Unit Night
JEREMY P. CAULFIELD (Dumb Unit)
CESAR vs DISORDER (Dumb Unit)

Downstairs:
JOHN SELWAY (CSM Records)
TONY ROHR - Live (Clink)

Bar 13
35 E. 13th Street, University Place
Time: 10pm-5am
Price: $20 with RSVP to [email protected]

Anyone from here go? I didnt because i like house music, but I enjoy dnb more. Cant picture myself paying $100(at the door thats what it ended up being) just to see some house djs that will play the same stuff they play at any nyc club. But from what I heard it was like "spring break in long island" lol. guido central. confirm or deny? I love massives and I hope they return to this area but i dont see any good production companies having the balls to do one that doesnt cost something atrocious :(

I would also like to know how things went. I hear some of the events going on afterwards were pretty good.