• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ways to take Clonazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

peelincapz

Bluelighter
I've never plugged anything, so can someone tell me how I do it and long it will take?

When I first got the script (meaning I had no tolerance) , I swallowed 6mg and didn't feel a thing. Seems like no matter how much I take, it doesn't work.

I've heard of putting it under your tongue, but isn't that only for the wafer kind?

Besides plugging, what else could I do? Can you rail them? IV them?

There's no doubt a plugging guide thread on here somewhere. Have a search for one.
Sublingual (under the tongue) should work regardless, but it will take a while to dissolve so you may want to crush it up before you do. Don't snort them, wasteful. And definitely don't IV them, dangerous.

Do you know how long I'd have to keep it under my tongue? I only have the .5mg tabs, so I'm going to need to fit it all under my tounge.

And I"m off to find the plugging thread!

Grind it up then place it under the tongue until it dissolves; ~5-10 minutes. Otherwise use a needleless syringe barrel (3mL ideally) to plug it

When I first got the script (meaning I had no tolerance) , I swallowed 6mg and didn't feel a thing. Seems like no matter how much I take, it doesn't work

If you're RXd benzos for anxiety then abusing them (ie taking higher doses, plugging etc) is the same as shooting yourself in the foot longterm. Chasing a high with benzos is a really dumb idea, as the WDs are the worst out of all the recreational drug types

Clonazepam is the crappiest benzo IMO, which is why it didn't do much.

I wouldn't bother with any other ROA other than oral. You cannot IV clonazepam in tablet form. You won't want to bother doing that.

Djism's correct, forgot to mention about the dosage and taking loads. Benzos aren't particularly a recreational drug to be honest. They can be perceived as more recreational if your anxiety is high, as the feeling of being completely relaxed, loose and peaceful can almost be euphoric.
But taking more and more for a long time is exactly like "shooting yourself in the foot" - The rebound anxiety is crippling and the withdrawal, as well as fucking well uncomfortable (to put it lightly) can be extremely dangerous.

It's something to be used in small amounts, just enough to combat anxiety, and only when needed.

I found clonazepam to be very weak compared to alprazolam for exapmle, which packs a real punch... sublingual is probably the best way to get it to kick in hardest and fastest, but benzo high is quite subtle... either that or you don't realise how fucked up you actually are!!

and no you can't IV clonaz, and snorting it will diminish its BA

Clonazepam is the crappiest benzo IMO, which is why it didn't do much.

I wouldn't bother with any other ROA other than oral. You cannot IV clonazepam in tablet form. You won't want to bother doing that.

Actually, I don't think so. Clonazepam is a hell of a lot better than Valium for Anxiety, and has a longer duration with how long the actual drugs 'effects' last. Yes I know Valium has a half life of upto ~ 200 hrs but I am not talking half life here, I am talking actual time the effects of the drug lasts, in this case, clonazepam would be the better choice. ;)

K-pins are the king of benzos in my book. Not alot of experiance with others except xanxie. I took theee times the dose and only felt groggy and irratable. Kpins give me the mental calmness without the mental clouding, plus they last ten times longer.

it varies from person to person, but there are trends. a lot of people don't see much in klonopin, just like a lot of people don't see much in ativan. IMO, ativan and valium are bomb; klonopin is second-rate.

I take my KP by putting it under my tounge. Of course I get no buzz but I get some great sleep for the next 12 hrs. That is from .5mgs. Valium is what I like. Xanax and KP just knocks me out. Give me 50mg of valium, I am ready to go for 12 hrs.

If you put clonaz (or another benzo for that matter) under your tongue, it does hit faster and stronger, but the duration is diminished compared to swallowing it.
And it's more addicting of a ROA than per os (swallowing it). Just wanted to point that out.

Clonaz is great under the tongue and the liquid is great for fast acting benzos into ya body

I'd say if you took that many mg of clonazepam with no tolerance you shouldn't continue to waste your time with it. Try a different benzo, not a different ROA - you wouldn't find it beneficial to plug, snort, or IV clonazepam at ANY dose if you couldn't feel it (orally) at 5mg.

Like others have mentioned above, I prefer to break em in half and dissolve them under my tongue. It may be my imagination but they seem to be a tad bit more effective that way.

I know many people may not agree with what I am going to say, but I have come across plenty of anecdotal evidence that agrees with me. The mylan brand generic clonazapam honestly seems like it is weaker than other brands. The mylan .5s are the yellow ones with an M imprinted on them. I have been prescribed them last year, and took the mylan 1 mgs just last week, a couple times. My tolerance has gone down since I only take benzos a few times month now. With the mylans I took 4 mg and barely got fazed. I took 3 mg of another brand (forget which one) and was fucking blacked out, fucked up.

So who knows.. but i honestly think the mylan clonazapam are weaker.

I know many people may not agree with what I am going to say, but I have come across plenty of anecdotal evidence that agrees with me. The mylan brand generic clonazapam honestly seems like it is weaker than other brands. The mylan .5s are the yellow ones with an M imprinted on them. I have been prescribed them last year, and took the mylan 1 mgs just last week, a couple times. My tolerance has gone down since I only take benzos a few times month now. With the mylans I took 4 mg and barely got fazed. I took 3 mg of another brand (forget which one) and was fucking blacked out, fucked up.

So who knows.. but i honestly think the mylan clonazapam are weaker.

Maybe but I've never noticed a difference with mylan alprazolam. I really don't get much out of kpins unless I take atleast 10+ mg's and drink on it, I will say this though, when I do feel it, it feels kinda like a warm light benzo buzz and that's it.

I'd rather have valium, xanax, or anyother benzo really.. kpins are like.. suboxone for benzos, lol. They peak for about 2-3 hours and just afterglow for a long time, and for people that get "too" much out of xanax, TAKE A LOWER DOSE, heh.

I guess I'm just "one" of those people.. but I always hear people saying they like klonopin the best and I just can't see why, i'll shut up.. I basically feel like kpins are the least best feeling benzo. (tolerante or not).

I would advise you to take them orally or sublingualy, in my experience these are really the only way to get the most out of them.

Short answer: don't snort them, don't shoot them. Just eat them.

Long answer: in fact, the above advice is applicable to 95% of benzos. Unless you have injectable USP ampoules, don't shoot any benzo in pill form, unless you're prepared to deal with the potential consequences. And even then, don't bother attempting this with anything which is not water soluble, or barely, so unless it's midazolam or flurazepam (there might be one or two other water-soluble benzos I'm forgetting at present, but you get my point: benzos are generally extremely effective orally), less than a small handful are worth trying by any other ROA (I'm mainly thinking of intranasal/intravenous use here, since plugging isn't much different than just orally dosing), and only shoot injectable USP ampoules; hell, at least they turn benzos that are otherwise impossible to shoot, like diazepam or lorazepam, into safe, injectable solutions, so stick to that if a benzo rush is what you're after.

That is all.

Oh yeah, and by "orally" that includes both sublingual use and simply swallowing them. Sublingual use seems to be by far the quickest, most effective, least wasteful method to consume most benzos, in my experience. Apart from those that come in capsules, like temazepam, I usually just swallow those, or, if I'm on a full stomach yet still want the full effect, I'll crack open the gelcap in my mouth and keep the powder under my tongue (which is easy with temaz, it tastes like candy, it's almost as good as the minty sweet taste of clonaz).

Status
Not open for further replies.