• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ways to take Clonazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I've never noticed a difference with mylan alprazolam. I really don't get much out of kpins unless I take atleast 10+ mg's and drink on it, I will say this though, when I do feel it, it feels kinda like a warm light benzo buzz and that's it.

I'd rather have valium, xanax, or anyother benzo really.. kpins are like.. suboxone for benzos, lol. They peak for about 2-3 hours and just afterglow for a long time, and for people that get "too" much out of xanax, TAKE A LOWER DOSE, heh.

I guess I'm just "one" of those people.. but I always hear people saying they like klonopin the best and I just can't see why, i'll shut up.. I basically feel like kpins are the least best feeling benzo. (tolerante or not).

Sorry for the triple post, I'm using Google Chrome and it won't let me edit my posts tonight for some reason.

I just wanted to point out to darkfire that Klonopin really is a great benzo, except its real value and greatness are more noticeable when taken therapeutically to assist in the treatment of actual anxiety problems/disorders, and that it produces a subtle, yet profound, serene feeling of euphoria and contentment (yet those desirable feelings are more pronounced when taken for its medical purpose than when taken recreationally by someone who's never had any real anxiety issues or disorders of that sort, because it does not produce the same drunk-like, overly noticeable disinhibition and overall "fucked up" feeling that other benzos (Xanax, I'm looking at you here) produce. On top of that, Klonopin does not seem to produce drastically stronger effects as you up the dose. I, like most people who've had daily, long-term experience with clonazepam, will tell you that taking excessively high doses is just a waste. While alprazolam "fucks you up" twice as much (or a good deal more than that when you get to higher doses...like 4mg might feel about two times as strong as 2mg, but 12mg feels more like three to four times stronger than 6mg, and 24mg probably feels...well, I've never taken more than 14-18mg within a 6-8 hour period so I can't say for sure, but from other people's reports and experience with "bar babies" (human beings who, for some reason, cannot exert any degree of control over their recreational alprazolam (ab)use, and frequently get themselves in undesirable situations due to their own foolishness), it does indeed seem to be the case that Xanax produces exponentially stronger effects as the dose augments. With Klonopin, it seems that the difference in effects between different dosages are more noticeable at low doses as opposed to higher doses. I can actually feel a real difference between 0.5mg and 1mg, and between 1mg and 2mg, while at high doses, the difference in effects between 6mg and 10mg doesn't seem as large as the difference between two lower doses.).

My point is that Klonopin, like you've heard, is indeed a great benzo, one of my favorite, and easily one of the most therapeutic. It's a lifesaver to get me through particularly difficult, anxiety-filled days, and even with my tolerance I still get a great feeling from my 2mg script, because it makes me feel normal, but like a super confident, normal me, a me that isn't crippled by social anxiety issues, a me who's not afraid to approach strangers or strike up conversations. On some days, it really makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, at the top of my game, that everything is all right, none of my stresses and worries feel like anything to be anxious or nervous about, it's just perfect contentment.

But, to each his own. I love my clonaz and I couldn't live without it, even though it's not the most recreational, popular, euphoric, and tends to be amazingly subtle. It's almost like sometimes you kind of have to look for the "high," just stop for a moment, close your eyes and analyze how you are feeling, your mood, etc. I usually notice the effects of benzos most when I'm with other people. I can take benzos at home by myself and get the impression I didn't feel much, then take the same benzo, at the same dose, but in a social context, and that's when I'm most aware of the effects it is having on me, when I get all talkative, social, confident, like I said above, seemingly at the top of my game, that's when the euphoria makes itself most evident.

in my experience the only bezo's worth snorting are clonazepam and xanax they seemed to hit me harder than swallowing them or under the toung and i would say those are the strongest bezos there are i can take 10 10 mg valiums and feel nothing but i rail 6 2 mg clons and im fucked up clons are creepers so alot of people think theyre weak and when your on benzos you dont realise how fucked up you are i came home from my neighbors after a night of video games and about 16 mgs of clon and walked into my moms room to get a cigarette thinking i was totally fine and as soon as i got a word out she looked at me like i was retarted and told me to get the fuck out. i talked to her the next day and she told me i was talking to her t/v and and she swore i asked it "can i have sex with a cat". i couldve swore i was sober and speaking fine but that night was pretty foggy. i love benzo's and i say clons and xanax are where its at

DO NOT I.V. CLONAZEPAM!!!

I once was stupid enough to try this, and it was HORRIBLE

^ well if you have propylene glycol and micron filters than you could IV it if you chose to. I've done it with valium.

I know many people may not agree with what I am going to say, but I have come across plenty of anecdotal evidence that agrees with me. The mylan brand generic clonazapam honestly seems like it is weaker than other brands. The mylan .5s are the yellow ones with an M imprinted on them. I have been prescribed them last year, and took the mylan 1 mgs just last week, a couple times. My tolerance has gone down since I only take benzos a few times month now. With the mylans I took 4 mg and barely got fazed. I took 3 mg of another brand (forget which one) and was fucking blacked out, fucked up.

So who knows.. but i honestly think the mylan clonazapam are weaker.

That might explain why my Mylan Klonopin generics are so weak in comparison to what I've read online. I get can get a 'buzz' off of 20mg of Valium, but nothing from 2mg of Klonopin. And supposedly Klonopin is as strong as Xanax, but 0.5mg of Xanax puts me to sleep.

i can safely assume this thread has played itself out. dosing questions such as this belong in BDD anyhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.