Bluelight

Thread: Ways to take Clonazepam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Ways to take Clonazepam 
    Capsule
    I've never plugged anything, so can someone tell me how I do it and long it will take?

When I first got the script (meaning I had no tolerance) , I swallowed 6mg and didn't feel a thing. Seems like no matter how much I take, it doesn't work.

I've heard of putting it under your tongue, but isn't that only for the wafer kind?

Besides plugging, what else could I do? Can you rail them? IV them?

2. Collapse Details

There's no doubt a plugging guide thread on here somewhere. Have a search for one.
    Sublingual (under the tongue) should work regardless, but it will take a while to dissolve so you may want to crush it up before you do. Don't snort them, wasteful. And definitely don't IV them, dangerous.

3. Collapse Details

Do you know how long I'd have to keep it under my tongue? I only have the .5mg tabs, so I'm going to need to fit it all under my tounge.

And I"m off to find the plugging thread!

4. Collapse Details

Grind it up then place it under the tongue until it dissolves; ~5-10 minutes. Otherwise use a needleless syringe barrel (3mL ideally) to plug it

When I first got the script (meaning I had no tolerance) , I swallowed 6mg and didn't feel a thing. Seems like no matter how much I take, it doesn't work
    If you're RXd benzos for anxiety then abusing them (ie taking higher doses, plugging etc) is the same as shooting yourself in the foot longterm. Chasing a high with benzos is a really dumb idea, as the WDs are the worst out of all the recreational drug types

5. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Clonazepam is the crappiest benzo IMO, which is why it didn't do much.

I wouldn't bother with any other ROA other than oral. You cannot IV clonazepam in tablet form. You won't want to bother doing that.

6. Collapse Details

Djism's correct, forgot to mention about the dosage and taking loads. Benzos aren't particularly a recreational drug to be honest. They can be perceived as more recreational if your anxiety is high, as the feeling of being completely relaxed, loose and peaceful can almost be euphoric.
    But taking more and more for a long time is exactly like "shooting yourself in the foot" - The rebound anxiety is crippling and the withdrawal, as well as fucking well uncomfortable (to put it lightly) can be extremely dangerous.

It's something to be used in small amounts, just enough to combat anxiety, and only when needed.

7. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    I found clonazepam to be very weak compared to alprazolam for exapmle, which packs a real punch... sublingual is probably the best way to get it to kick in hardest and fastest, but benzo high is quite subtle... either that or you don't realise how fucked up you actually are!!

and no you can't IV clonaz, and snorting it will diminish its BA

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    Clonazepam is the crappiest benzo IMO, which is why it didn't do much.

I wouldn't bother with any other ROA other than oral. You cannot IV clonazepam in tablet form. You won't want to bother doing that.

Actually, I don't think so. Clonazepam is a hell of a lot better than Valium for Anxiety, and has a longer duration with how long the actual drugs 'effects' last. Yes I know Valium has a half life of upto ~ 200 hrs but I am not talking half life here, I am talking actual time the effects of the drug lasts, in this case, clonazepam would be the better choice.

9. Collapse Details

K-pins are the king of benzos in my book. Not alot of experiance with others except xanxie. I took theee times the dose and only felt groggy and irratable. Kpins give me the mental calmness without the mental clouding, plus they last ten times longer.

10. Collapse Details

it varies from person to person, but there are trends. a lot of people don't see much in klonopin, just like a lot of people don't see much in ativan. IMO, ativan and valium are bomb; klonopin is second-rate.

11. Collapse Details

I take my KP by putting it under my tounge. Of course I get no buzz but I get some great sleep for the next 12 hrs. That is from .5mgs. Valium is what I like. Xanax and KP just knocks me out. Give me 50mg of valium, I am ready to go for 12 hrs.

12. Collapse Details

If you put clonaz (or another benzo for that matter) under your tongue, it does hit faster and stronger, but the duration is diminished compared to swallowing it.
    And it's more addicting of a ROA than per os (swallowing it). Just wanted to point that out.

13. Collapse Details

Clonaz is great under the tongue and the liquid is great for fast acting benzos into ya body

14. Collapse Details

I'd say if you took that many mg of clonazepam with no tolerance you shouldn't continue to waste your time with it. Try a different benzo, not a different ROA - you wouldn't find it beneficial to plug, snort, or IV clonazepam at ANY dose if you couldn't feel it (orally) at 5mg.

15. Collapse Details

Like others have mentioned above, I prefer to break em in half and dissolve them under my tongue. It may be my imagination but they seem to be a tad bit more effective that way.

16. Collapse Details

I know many people may not agree with what I am going to say, but I have come across plenty of anecdotal evidence that agrees with me. The mylan brand generic clonazapam honestly seems like it is weaker than other brands. The mylan .5s are the yellow ones with an M imprinted on them. I have been prescribed them last year, and took the mylan 1 mgs just last week, a couple times. My tolerance has gone down since I only take benzos a few times month now. With the mylans I took 4 mg and barely got fazed. I took 3 mg of another brand (forget which one) and was fucking blacked out, fucked up.

So who knows.. but i honestly think the mylan clonazapam are weaker.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BrokedownPalace View Post
    I know many people may not agree with what I am going to say, but I have come across plenty of anecdotal evidence that agrees with me. The mylan brand generic clonazapam honestly seems like it is weaker than other brands. The mylan .5s are the yellow ones with an M imprinted on them. I have been prescribed them last year, and took the mylan 1 mgs just last week, a couple times. My tolerance has gone down since I only take benzos a few times month now. With the mylans I took 4 mg and barely got fazed. I took 3 mg of another brand (forget which one) and was fucking blacked out, fucked up.

Maybe but I've never noticed a difference with mylan alprazolam. I really don't get much out of kpins unless I take atleast 10+ mg's and drink on it, I will say this though, when I do feel it, it feels kinda like a warm light benzo buzz and that's it.

I'd rather have valium, xanax, or anyother benzo really.. kpins are like.. suboxone for benzos, lol. They peak for about 2-3 hours and just afterglow for a long time, and for people that get "too" much out of xanax, TAKE A LOWER DOSE, heh.

I guess I'm just "one" of those people.. but I always hear people saying they like klonopin the best and I just can't see why, i'll shut up.. I basically feel like kpins are the least best feeling benzo. (tolerante or not).

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I would advise you to take them orally or sublingualy, in my experience these are really the only way to get the most out of them.

19. Collapse Details

Needle
    Short answer: don't snort them, don't shoot them. Just eat them.

Long answer: in fact, the above advice is applicable to 95% of benzos. Unless you have injectable USP ampoules, don't shoot any benzo in pill form, unless you're prepared to deal with the potential consequences. And even then, don't bother attempting this with anything which is not water soluble, or barely, so unless it's midazolam or flurazepam (there might be one or two other water-soluble benzos I'm forgetting at present, but you get my point: benzos are generally extremely effective orally), less than a small handful are worth trying by any other ROA (I'm mainly thinking of intranasal/intravenous use here, since plugging isn't much different than just orally dosing), and only shoot injectable USP ampoules; hell, at least they turn benzos that are otherwise impossible to shoot, like diazepam or lorazepam, into safe, injectable solutions, so stick to that if a benzo rush is what you're after.

That is all.

20. Collapse Details

Oh yeah, and by "orally" that includes both sublingual use and simply swallowing them. Sublingual use seems to be by far the quickest, most effective, least wasteful method to consume most benzos, in my experience. Apart from those that come in capsules, like temazepam, I usually just swallow those, or, if I'm on a full stomach yet still want the full effect, I'll crack open the gelcap in my mouth and keep the powder under my tongue (which is easy with temaz, it tastes like candy, it's almost as good as the minty sweet taste of clonaz).

21. Collapse Details

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfire333 View Post
    Maybe but I've never noticed a difference with mylan alprazolam. I really don't get much out of kpins unless I take atleast 10+ mg's and drink on it, I will say this though, when I do feel it, it feels kinda like a warm light benzo buzz and that's it.

I'd rather have valium, xanax, or anyother benzo really.. kpins are like.. suboxone for benzos, lol. They peak for about 2-3 hours and just afterglow for a long time, and for people that get "too" much out of xanax, TAKE A LOWER DOSE, heh.

I guess I'm just "one" of those people.. but I always hear people saying they like klonopin the best and I just can't see why, i'll shut up.. I basically feel like kpins are the least best feeling benzo. (tolerante or not).
    Sorry for the triple post, I'm using Google Chrome and it won't let me edit my posts tonight for some reason.

I just wanted to point out to darkfire that Klonopin really is a great benzo, except its real value and greatness are more noticeable when taken therapeutically to assist in the treatment of actual anxiety problems/disorders, and that it produces a subtle, yet profound, serene feeling of euphoria and contentment (yet those desirable feelings are more pronounced when taken for its medical purpose than when taken recreationally by someone who's never had any real anxiety issues or disorders of that sort, because it does not produce the same drunk-like, overly noticeable disinhibition and overall "fucked up" feeling that other benzos (Xanax, I'm looking at you here) produce. On top of that, Klonopin does not seem to produce drastically stronger effects as you up the dose. I, like most people who've had daily, long-term experience with clonazepam, will tell you that taking excessively high doses is just a waste. While alprazolam "fucks you up" twice as much (or a good deal more than that when you get to higher doses...like 4mg might feel about two times as strong as 2mg, but 12mg feels more like three to four times stronger than 6mg, and 24mg probably feels...well, I've never taken more than 14-18mg within a 6-8 hour period so I can't say for sure, but from other people's reports and experience with "bar babies" (human beings who, for some reason, cannot exert any degree of control over their recreational alprazolam (ab)use, and frequently get themselves in undesirable situations due to their own foolishness), it does indeed seem to be the case that Xanax produces exponentially stronger effects as the dose augments. With Klonopin, it seems that the difference in effects between different dosages are more noticeable at low doses as opposed to higher doses. I can actually feel a real difference between 0.5mg and 1mg, and between 1mg and 2mg, while at high doses, the difference in effects between 6mg and 10mg doesn't seem as large as the difference between two lower doses.).

My point is that Klonopin, like you've heard, is indeed a great benzo, one of my favorite, and easily one of the most therapeutic. It's a lifesaver to get me through particularly difficult, anxiety-filled days, and even with my tolerance I still get a great feeling from my 2mg script, because it makes me feel normal, but like a super confident, normal me, a me that isn't crippled by social anxiety issues, a me who's not afraid to approach strangers or strike up conversations. On some days, it really makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, at the top of my game, that everything is all right, none of my stresses and worries feel like anything to be anxious or nervous about, it's just perfect contentment.

But, to each his own. I love my clonaz and I couldn't live without it, even though it's not the most recreational, popular, euphoric, and tends to be amazingly subtle. It's almost like sometimes you kind of have to look for the "high," just stop for a moment, close your eyes and analyze how you are feeling, your mood, etc. I usually notice the effects of benzos most when I'm with other people. I can take benzos at home by myself and get the impression I didn't feel much, then take the same benzo, at the same dose, but in a social context, and that's when I'm most aware of the effects it is having on me, when I get all talkative, social, confident, like I said above, seemingly at the top of my game, that's when the euphoria makes itself most evident.

22. Collapse Details

in my experience the only bezo's worth snorting are clonazepam and xanax they seemed to hit me harder than swallowing them or under the toung and i would say those are the strongest bezos there are i can take 10 10 mg valiums and feel nothing but i rail 6 2 mg clons and im fucked up clons are creepers so alot of people think theyre weak and when your on benzos you dont realise how fucked up you are i came home from my neighbors after a night of video games and about 16 mgs of clon and walked into my moms room to get a cigarette thinking i was totally fine and as soon as i got a word out she looked at me like i was retarted and told me to get the fuck out. i talked to her the next day and she told me i was talking to her t/v and and she swore i asked it "can i have sex with a cat". i couldve swore i was sober and speaking fine but that night was pretty foggy. i love benzo's and i say clons and xanax are where its at

23. Collapse Details

Lurking around the corner of your nearest methadone clinic
    DO NOT I.V. CLONAZEPAM!!!

I once was stupid enough to try this, and it was HORRIBLE

24. Collapse Details

^ well if you have propylene glycol and micron filters than you could IV it if you chose to. I've done it with valium.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BrokedownPalace View Post

That might explain why my Mylan Klonopin generics are so weak in comparison to what I've read online. I get can get a 'buzz' off of 20mg of Valium, but nothing from 2mg of Klonopin. And supposedly Klonopin is as strong as Xanax, but 0.5mg of Xanax puts me to sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast