• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid vs Heroin best opiate out there.

jspun

Bluelighter
I'm sure this threat has been done but I would like current info.

My favorite opiates in order are

1.) IV Fentanyl by far

2.) IV Heroin

3. ) IV Dilaudid

4.) IV morphine

never tried oxy. By way I like codiene better than vicodin for some strange reason. So what is your favorite opiate and do you see difference in highs, euphoria, nuances and colors of highs- how would you describe them?

Last edited:
Havn't tried many but

IV Morphine (skenan)
IV Heroin (must have been some weak shit cause the morphine was far more pleasant)
IV Buprenorphine
smoked opium
Methadone
codeine
tramadol
dextropropoxyphene

( i used to do this pretty crazy IV mix up, with 150 to 200mg of morphine +2mg of loprazolam ((havlane)+100mg of promethazine)
ahhhhhhh those were the days

Now once i'm off the 'done i'm NEVER going back to opiates.. not even if someone gave me a bag of the purest diacetylmorphine there is!!!

Last edited:
Strange you think IV fentanyl is more euphoric than IV heroin or dilaudid.

I'd have to say GOOD heroin is my favorite...but since its such a crap shoot for quality, I'd feel more comfortable buying dillies.

I'm finished with opiates but I'd have to agree, I would have taken a shot of some good quality heroin over an injection of fentanyl (or any other opioid) any day. The dope around where I lived was almost always good quality. Most likely because I border Mexico and by the time it got here it hadn't been stomped on too much yet.

I was a safe intravenous user and never injected pills. However I never thought twice when having access to potent opioid ampoules.

Before Opana was released, Oxymorphone was only available via injection, called Numorphan that came in little ampoules. Its enjoyable, more stimulating than most opioids and a great rush but not comparable to heroin either.

Never missed a chance at intravenous Morphine which I used very often when I was 19 because I had plenty of access. Bull$h!t when used orally because all of there seems to be are the sustained release versions, however I did enjoy the 200mg bars, the couple of times I had the chance to take them. HAVING A VERY HIGH TOLERANCE, taking a couple of those would have me nodding hardcore. I would NOT RECOMMEND 400mg Morphine, even in its sustained release form, to a beginner without a tolerance. Anyway, I got the most out of Morphine intravenously. Produced an incredible euphoric nod.

Intravenous Fentanyl is very fun but doesn't last very long. The rush is incredible though.

Orally my favorite opioid was Oxycodone. My preference brand was OxyContin which had me in its grip for a LONG time. Higher doses of Hydrocodone (30mg or more) were enjoyable. I never injected Hydrmorphone because there are no brand name injectable variations and although the tablets are easy and safer than the majority of pills to cook up, I don't shoot pills. Orally, I find it more euphoric than Hydrocodone but not as much as Oxycodone. As for Codeine...blah. Propoxyphene...blah. Tramadol wasn't all that bad, great for strong opioid withdrawals and better than Codeine. Only a couple times did I have the chance to smoke raw opium and I LOVED it.

I VERY much enjoyed Methadone. All the great properties of an opioid! Once on maintenance though I could no longer feel the highly euphoric effects because I was fighting a daily 240mg OxyContin/1-2g Heroin addiction when admitted. I never had the chance to experiment with Buprenorphine recreationally because I was switched from Methadone maintenance to Suboxone maintenance.

I can't compare heroin to dilaudid as I only tried heroin once and I smoked it and never tried hydromorphone. OP how can you rate IV heroin as the second AND fourth best opiate? It doesn't make any sense.

1. IV Hydromorphone

2. IV Morphine

3. IV Meperidine

4. Oral Methadone

5. Smoked high grade Opium

6. Insufflated Oxycodone

I imagine that Diacetylmorphine (Heroin), Fentanyl, and Oxymorphone belong high on the list, but I have yet to test those substances.

Im new here and have a question, wasnt sure where to post it so please bare with me. I shot up Dialudid a few times I have 4mg pills. Here is the thing...I was using a Q tip as a filter. Then I decided to use the end of a cigarette as a filter, well I just did it and NOTHING!!! WTF!!I took the pill and cut it in half as 2mg has always given me a good hign, I shot up 3 times in the past 5 hours using the Q tip, but just used the end of a cig and NADA!!! NOTHING! did I do something wrong here? Whats better to use a Q tip or a cig? I dont want to waste the pills. And WTF is a micron filter? I keep seeing it posted everywhere when people talk about shooting up?? What is it? I tried going onto google under images to see what this micron filter looked like and that didnt help at all! Where do you get it from? What does it look like? Any info would help! :)

Last edited:
PHATASS...I see your online but I am new here and it says I cant send private messages yet. I got a question for you, can you please send me a private message and lets see if I can reply back to ya. Thanks!!!

Well I'm (or was) a former addict, and thanks to our dearest friend relapse, now recovering opiate addict. for the third time now. Opiates are our banes!! They make everything into hott secks and amplify all that is well being and euphoria as we know it.
And it fuckin sucks how it has to be these days with everyone using the needles. I am a former user of dilaudid, heroin, fentanyl, oxycontin, morphine, and all the lower opiates/opioids. However I was able to stick to my promise and never use a needle unless in the ER (which strangely enough has yet to occur). Which I'm thankful for because god knows if I feel that first rush via IV I would be dooooomed in the long run hehe =\.
The sad truth is, and I expect to get shit for saying it so i wont bother in explaining myself too much, but IV fent users and IV heroin users are eventually, sooner than later, going to have a revelation and truly be faced with the questions "Ok... I have to get on a program to stop and treat my withdrawls over time and KNOW that if I faulter, REALISTICALLY I will be facing most certain, gradual death from withdrawals or sudden death by means of OD. I watched my best friends father, my seconds father... Whither away and die in his bed from use of IV dilaudid.. A wealthy loving parent and friend. This happened when my friend and I were way back in highschool. Additionally, my mother has been having the most terrifying and agonizing period of her life now coming off of fentanyl/dillie use. Alright ill fuckin stop. but to anyone who wants to give it a go, smoke the heroin, smoke the fentanyl. You will not face SERIOUS withdrawls by switching administration methods from needles, your ADDICTION will just fiend for the rush. Entirely too many people who atleast want to try and lower there dangerous levels of usage confuse the individuals addiction-fiending bond with near death feelings of withdrawals. Ultimately comes down to if you can face yourself in a realistic manner and truthfully ask yourself something like "Do I want this to become the end of me, even though in my mind I am certain I will not crumble from this".
Sorry guys, either just bitching since I cannot in anyway afford to tamper with the weakest of opiates anymore, or actually by some off chance that someone on this thread can relate and take something away from it.
Enjoy what I can no longer fellas :)

Peace and Love -never judgmental even if you think so =P.
happy euphoria and body orgasms to all!

Dilaudid is, by far, the best in my opinion. I would say Heroin is next, followed by IV Morphine.

The sad truth is, and I expect to get shit for saying it so i wont bother in explaining myself too much, but IV fent users and IV heroin users are eventually, sooner than later, going to have a revelation and truly be faced with the questions "Ok... I have to get on a program to stop and treat my withdrawls over time and KNOW that if I faulter, REALISTICALLY I will be facing most certain, gradual death from withdrawals or sudden death by means of OD. Alright ill fuckin stop. but to anyone who wants to give it a go, smoke the heroin, smoke the fentanyl. You will not face SERIOUS withdrawls by switching administration methods from needles, your ADDICTION will just fiend for the rush.

I didn't need a revelation to go into a program, I needed like 3 overdoses. I've been clean on a Suboxone program for 3 years now but I don't think this was the topic on this thread. As for switching to smoking, if your already shooting up, let me show you something:

Shooting up -> Smoking -> Withdrawals from the needle -> Cravings for the needle -> Shooting up

OP how can you rate IV heroin as the second AND fourth best opiate? It doesn't make any sense.

My mistake I ment morphine for #4'- fixed. KO in AZ- Did you have trouble switching from methadone to suboxone. What dose did you make the switch at?

Heroin and Dilaudid in the same syringe. The rush of the Dilaudid, with the legs and overall superior euphoria of the heroin. Haven't tried IV oxymorphone, but I imagine Dilaudid + Opana in one syringe might be as close to opiate heaven as one could realistically get.

^IV oxymorphone wasn't very euphoric for me, but IV hydromorphone was better than heroin IMO.

1. Hydromorphone
2. Oxymorphone
3. Oxycodone
4. Morphine

Fentanyl is not euphoric enough it just is more of a daze. Swim feel Heroin is unpredictable in terms of quality and good old Morphine Sulfate & Hydromorphone take the throne.

Last edited:
where the oxymorphone in the OP original question. that shouldnt be forgotten about

EDIT: OP says he hasnt gotten it, my bad shoulda read entire post, forgive me

Last edited:
IV Morphine

IV Hydromorphone

IV Oxycodone (no rush but still nice)

Edit:I forgot IV Fentanyl,I've only had it while in the the intensive care unit,but damn I was high!

Last edited: