Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
hehehe

Im sure when Nanobrain gets back he will be able to tell me exactly how many micrograms of sarcasm I have in my statements

are the foghorns confirmed 100mcg per blotter?

also, what is the supposed loading on the transformers circulating perth currently,

i can get both these 2 and the astroboys,

which would be cleanest and strongest,

im going to take 2 most likely and 2 close friends will be tripping for there first time on 1

also, what is the supposed loading on the transformers circulating perth currently,

im going to take 2 most likely and 2 close friends will be tripping for there first time on 1

i haven't eaten the foghorns; but i've heard two main reports from people: one tends to say that they're very visual but short-lived, another says they're very clean but not very strong.

the transformers I've munched plenty of because they tend to be very reliable - Moderate strength (I'd estimate 60-100ug depending on how they've been stored) with a warm headspace and medium visuals. They've got nice legs and very little mindfuck, but the foghorns are more intense it seems.

Transformers 100mcg, Mr Burns 120mcg both from the same place.

i can get the new sunshines, but supposedly they are quite strong and im being charged extra per tab because of this....

any input on the strength of the sunshines??

i have to agree with Jakespersons comment on the acid situation in SA. there hasn't been any LSD around for so long. and every sing crazy tabs that circulate in Adelaide ARE ALL OF DO'x substances. No dealers are out there trying to fool people telling them they are LSD. cuz they know everyone knows ITS ADELAIDE. LSD DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the same note. i had some killa sugar cubes crushed put into a gel cap sent from Tassie. Multiple drops of sexy sexy LIQQY was dropped into that cap. It was my first LSD trip for over 6months. MAN its good to have lucy back. it had been so long i had forgotten how good SID was <3.

i can get the new sunshines, but supposedly they are quite strong and im being charged extra per tab because of this....

any input on the strength of the sunshines??

If someone is charging you extra because the tab is of a higher quality you need to slap them, because they won't have paid any moar.

^^^
so what you are saying is if a dealer has a far superior qaulity product for sale and wants more money you should slap them??? dont be stupid.

If he had 100ug tabs and wanted x amount for them...or 200ug tabs and wanted x amount plus some....I think I would pay extra for the qaulity.

If someone is charging you extra because the tab is of a higher quality you need to slap them, because they won't have paid any moar.

indeed.... i don't post on here often(more of a lurker), but i know whats going around perth and what the general price should be. the sunshines are fucking great, don't get me wrong, i think they are up there, if not better than the 2nd batch of panthers. but they don't/shouldn't cost any more than what has already been going around perth in the last few months!!

ask them why they cost more(apart from them being really good)... because chances are, they didn't pay any more for them than they normally would, or someone further down the line has jacked up the price before it got to them.

sounds to me like someone is trying to make an extra buck just cos they are good!!

sorry if this is against the talking about prices rules on bluelight... but it just shits me that people are trying to make an extra buck out of something they wouldn't have paid any extra for!!

this guy is a good friend of mine, he was charged more per tab when he acquired them so its fair enough i guess...

the increase in price is negligable (sp?) so im going to give them ago after hearing all the great reports...

thanks guys

ok, lets say we are buying marijuana here. Leaf is worth fuck all because its poor qaulity, bush buds cost more then leaf because they are better, excellent qaulity hydros cost more then bush because their qaulity is superior to that of bush. If the quality is genuinely there then its common to pay more money for better gear. The price for an ounce of weed fluctuates depending on its quality. So why should it be any different for any other drug?

Im sure if someone had a bag full of 140mg MDMA pills in is hand which were lab tested back in Holland and wanted a little bit more then what the current street price for pills was most people here wouldn't give a fuck about paying a little bit more. If people aren't willing to pay a little bit more then the going rate for a superior qaulity drug then get used to paying a little less money for a product that is inferior, possibly bunk or adulterated. To me its a pretty simple decision.

You should not pay more for tabs just because the loading is higher!

Uber Yoda's made for a happy afternoon/night on friday (special edition with extra loading, same price as usual :p)

Plenty of great liq still around Vic area

Same prints still floating around

molecules

i got the squigly faces from 2 different sources..1 charged more because they were "really really good"..got the cheaper ones second as i only found this source after buying the first ones.

Also got some of the molecules, which i believe are f**king amazing...
was my first candyflipping experience ever, done in a club..dumped 2 of the brown ck's, waited about an hour and 3/4 then did one of the molecules. waited about another 30 mins then did my last CK. (ive done the CK's before and after smoking weed on them noticed they were very very trippy).

On the walk to the bus stop to go home i did another half a molecule and didnt really notice how much i was tripping till i got home. Started smoking up and was completely messed up. Was starting to really trip hard now and was very mindfucked. After smoking a lot, got into bed to just lay around tripping for a while..couldnt watch TV cause i couldnt work out what was going on because i was thinking way way too much, its like i could feel my thoughts racing and filling up my brain?. Just layed staring at the ceiling and it felt like i was watching a TV show on the ceiling i was tripping so hard haha
Fell asleep after a while and just felt very out of it the next day.

lol so the point to this was..i strongly recommend the molecules if you havent tried them yet. Not sure how they compare to many others but i found them to be much better than the squigly faces, astro boys and michael jacksons. Also im not sure this is an accurate mesure as i believe the CK's are the trippiest pills ive ever done so this might be the reason why i tripped so hard off not many tabs

hmm you got 2 different batches of squigglys you say... have you tried them both? are they any different, or was the guy just talking shit?

Apologies if I've missed something, but I need some clarification re: the 'Sunshines' that you guys are talking about. Someone mentioned above that 4 tabs make up a sun; however I've come into contact with some tabs where there is a sun on EACH tab...

Does anybody have any experience with those ones?

hmm you got 2 different batches of squigglys you say... have you tried them both? are they any different, or was the guy just talking shit?

nahh i said i got squiglys from 2 different sources..probably the same batch..same area and during the same week

name: bike, pink bike, hoffman?? not sure about name!?? but looks like hoffmans bike, people saying its clean swiss acid!!??

Ok these are excellent, very good, clean acid enuff said! will update my post once im back on earth see you then! :)

direct image
http://i.imagehost.org/0535/bike.jpg

p.s. disregard the $ signs on the pic was watermarked by vuescan software trial lol.

EDIT::: LOL I think id call anything with a pic of a bike on it hoffmans whilst tripping balls.. Theyre just called bike/s lol or pink bike or whatever, noticed theyre rectangle not square (wasnt trimmed as was ripped off blotter sheet) do not mistake these little tabs as rubbish, definately decent visuals if whole tab taken with not much body load, no stomach cramps.. 4 - 5 hours decent visuals before after effects etc.. Was well worth the time! was almost like taking one and a half tabs!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.