Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's a fair few who seem to be getting them, I might ask a follow-up question. How 'clean' (ie, purity) would you guys say the pink panthers are? Just the mickeys were fairly good, but I have had better, and fuck, I would LOVE better :D

Edit: after rereading the thread, my question seems to have been answered already in that a couple people have said they're clean. Still, the more feedback the better :) - anyone who could compare them to say Getafixes from 1-2 years ago, or the more recent Alex Grays (those two are the cleanest tabs I've had imo), would be great.

Last edited:
I got bad gas from the panthers, but it was only me and the other 7 people just felt fantastic apparently

Since there's a fair few who seem to be getting them, I might ask a follow-up question. How 'clean' (ie, purity) would you guys say the pink panthers are? Just the mickeys were fairly good, but I have had better, and fuck, I would LOVE better :D

Edit: after rereading the thread, my question seems to have been answered already in that a couple people have said they're clean. Still, the more feedback the better :) - anyone who could compare them to say Getafixes from 1-2 years ago, or the more recent Alex Grays (those two are the cleanest tabs I've had imo), would be great.

The recent Alex Greys were very very good tabs. I'll be able to compare when I try the panthers, not sure how soon though.

Good luck with finding strong acid. I havnt seen any good strong ones for nearly 10 years. The original hoffmans that were made in Germany were the bomb. 4 of us took a quarter and never tripped so hard in my life. This was while livin in EU.

Gonna try the panthers on the weekend hopefuly if i have time. Got some cos everyone are sayin there good. My mate tested one this arvo and says there good. Not mind blowing but ok. Im gonna double drop, i like tripping decently.

hey guys, im in perth and have been offered mickey mouse tabs, but was just wondering if there was 2 batches of mickey mouse tabs going round?

cos i heard that the good batch of mickeys were STRONG and that the other batch was pretty average. so in saying that, is it worth getting 2 or so and dosng one, if they are the good ones just have the one but if they are not re dose?

is there any way of knowing which ones i got before eating them?

hey guys, im in perth and have been offered mickey mouse tabs, but was just wondering if there was 2 batches of mickey mouse tabs going round?

cos i heard that the good batch of mickeys were STRONG and that the other batch was pretty average. so in saying that, is it worth getting 2 or so and dosng one, if they are the good ones just have the one but if they are not re dose?

is there any way of knowing which ones i got before eating them?

Unless you can get them lab quantified there is no way of knowing the loading of the tab.

I am unaware of a weak and strong batch of the mickey's but you never know

They could have degraded considerably since being laid depending on how well they've been stored

I don't believe 2 would be too ball tearing to handle

Good luck and please report back on strength

Testing panthers today hehe

Will report back on strength. If i dont post back later u know im way to fooked :)

Change of plan lol

Guess i wont be testing them tonite as i got some high quality coke hehe
Mates tried the pantehrs and said they were good. Cant wait to find out.

Last edited:
California 'Family' acid. Its all about the l♠ove kids and the Grateful Fuckin Dead. VIC area. Needle that thru your point ;-)

So my first liquid on Sat (Bris). Just the girl and I at home testing them, one sugar cube each around 7pm.

We didn't get any sleep Fri night and this is the first time I have dropped after no sleep. All very subjective but probably as strong as three as the last tabs I had. Kept us awake till about 5am but spent most of the trip either watching 90s sitcoms on the couch or laying in bed listening to music, so we were very lazy. As with every other trip I've had I was dealing with the toilet at about the +6hr mark.

All in all a good experience just next time we might save the trip for the friday night and the stims for Sat.

tried that clear liquid last weekend.

it was heaps strong. i would rate it stronger than the silver swiss liquid i encountered earlier this year, it would be on par with the green trifecta liq.

except there was a major downside to this. i'll do a post in the lsd discussion board a bit later on.

Just realised I never posted about the panthers. Dropped one on Saturday. One of the strongest tabs I've come across in the while. Off one I got quite strong visuals and very very nice thought processes/'acid conversations', nice and smooth feeling, but still not the cleanest tabs. Overall, in terms of the average tabs that go around Sydney, I would say they're a 9/10 for stregnth, 7.5 or 8/10 for purity. Still, the Alex Grays beat them for that clean acid feeling, as well as the hoffmans and getafix, but besides that, very very solid tabs :D

Strange you say that the Alex Grays gave you a 'clean acid feeling', because the ones on the west side were DOI... I guess he does make alot of fractals though, who knows might be different blotter.

Havnt tried these panthers but will tomoz night for sure, im hearing very good things about them. How would u guys compare them to the shivas from a month or two ago or the fractal from 6months ago?
sddsfo.jpg

The fractals were pretty strong LSD dosed. Still trying to find them again but ive yet to come across them.
0706081451.jpg

Those 'fractals' look just like the Dark Stars only in different colours.

A friend of mine picked up some 'Dirty Yellow' liquid in Brisbane today... Anyone else had it? Can you let us know how it is?

Some good liquid doing the rounds in perth; cubes that have been squirted with liquid rather than dropped. They even dissolve in your mouth faster than usual they're that soggy.

Happy times. n__n

Been reading this forum for a while, recently came across some acid for the first time and would just like to know if any of you guys have any idea what this one is known as, or how it rates. We've all had it a few times now and have always had a pretty sweet time on it. Gave us all stomach cramps about 5 hours in half of the time though. Nothing to complain about though.

http://img88.imageshack.us/i/94642422.jpg/

That's the picture of it, crap quality from my camera though. I tried to embed it but for some reason it wouldn't work.

I had those 'fractals' you mentioned, as well as the pink panthers. Those fractals were really nice and clean, although not that strong... the panthers are a fair bit stronger and perhaps a little less smooth, but not much.

Been reading this forum for a while, recently came across some acid for the first time and would just like to know if any of you guys have any idea what this one is known as, or how it rates. We've all had it a few times now and have always had a pretty sweet time on it. Gave us all stomach cramps about 5 hours in half of the time though. Nothing to complain about though.

http://img88.imageshack.us/i/94642422.jpg/

That's the picture of it, crap quality from my camera though. I tried to embed it but for some reason it wouldn't work.

u better tru upload as an img mate not url, some fo those pictures in ur gallery are well....8o

Status
Not open for further replies.