Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
In tasmania atm we have turntables and yin yangs(red and yellow) th eyin yangs are moderate and the turntables are rubbish they give you a feeling but definately not lsd any suggestions what this could be

Gonna give these pink panthers a go very soon will report back:) Anyone done the blue fractals last year in June? How would these compare to them? or compared to the shivas a month ago?

melbourne

have come across a good quantity of clear liquid. unsure as to potency or strength,
supplier hasn't sampled. so was unable to tell me anything first hand.

as normal theres a minty smell.

as hard as it is to know exactly what batch the liquid has come from by word of mouth.
anyone heard anything about clear liquid in melbourne?

^I know there was v. nice swiss crys liccy around a few weeks ago. Clear as far as I can recall.

How would u guys rate the pink panther tabs out of 10? Havnt done acid for 2 months. Would double dropping em floor me? I can handle 4-5g of shrooms pretty well.

How would u guys rate the pink panther tabs out of 10? Havnt done acid for 2 months. Would double dropping em floor me? I can handle 4-5g of shrooms pretty well.

Individual brain chemistry and metabolism play a large role in determining a person's response to psilocybin.

LSD is a much smoother psychedelic to be dealing with.

I can't see any problem with 2 hits

melbourne

have come across a good quantity of clear liquid. unsure as to potency or strength,
supplier hasn't sampled. so was unable to tell me anything first hand.

as normal theres a minty smell.

as hard as it is to know exactly what batch the liquid has come from by word of mouth.
anyone heard anything about clear liquid in melbourne?

Last clear liq i had (10 days ago) did fuck all.

Weakest liq i've had this year by far.

It had been dropped on cubes roughly 2 hours before ingestion

I can't see how it would have degraded in the storage conditions/time frame but it is possible i guess.

Caught me off guard

I had no trouble holding conversation a few hours after a double drop cube and a single drop cube at +1 hour.

The acid head space was very mild and i got the slightest smokey haze around lights which i put down to the molly more than anything.

I have a decent tolerance to LSD but 3 drops always has me in a good place.

You never know with liq

I've had some really nice clear liq over the years but have also had trouble with some LSD solutions not lasting more than a day or even a few hours on paper/sugar because of different solutions used for suspension as to laying sheets.

Drop it on yourself for best results ;)

I had some clear liq dropt on cubes last week VIC region, I havent dosed in a long time so I had a cube, from all my past doses, I never really got tricked with visuals but this time was the most intense. Lots of colours than usual, smoky hazes coming from the carpet, anything dirty was really obvious, floating spider webs that arnt really there etc. Very clean gear though, near no body load. Nangs help too lol!

Last clear liq i had (10 days ago) did fuck all.

Weakest liq i've had this year by far.

It had been dropped on cubes roughly 2 hours before ingestion

I can't see how it would have degraded in the storage conditions/time frame but it is possible i guess.

Caught me off guard

I had no trouble holding conversation a few hours after a double drop cube and a single drop cube at +1 hour.

The acid head space was very mild and i got the slightest smokey haze around lights which i put down to the molly more than anything.

I have a decent tolerance to LSD but 3 drops always has me in a good place.

You never know with liq

I've had some really nice clear liq over the years but have also had trouble with some LSD solutions not lasting more than a day or even a few hours on paper/sugar because of different solutions used for suspension as to laying sheets.

Drop it on yourself for best results ;)

yeah, i'd say my tolerance is probably up there with yours, usually like to go minimum 3 drops...

looking at 'testing' it with 5-10 drops total... see how i feel on the night.
if i can hold a conversation after that. then i'll be fairly disappointed.
first decent dose in over a month, so hopefully it goes alright.

this person has only ever disappointed me once as far as quality goes, and that was when he gave me rolling stones tabs. :S
liquid has always been good from him, trifecta. swiss bliss. etc.
and that delicious unnamed green liquid he gave us last time. oh my fuck.

crossing fingers, toes and every other appendage that can be crossed for luck.

picked up a tab in Adelaide, picture appears to be a turntable

anyone heard of em??

Hi guys =)

if you are talking about these (adelaide)... DOI

Attachments

• 11072009536 [50%].jpg
    11072009536 [50%].jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 267
yeah, i'd say my tolerance is probably up there with yours, usually like to go minimum 3 drops...

looking at 'testing' it with 5-10 drops total... see how i feel on the night.
if i can hold a conversation after that. then i'll be fairly disappointed.
first decent dose in over a month, so hopefully it goes alright.

this person has only ever disappointed me once as far as quality goes, and that was when he gave me rolling stones tabs. :S
liquid has always been good from him, trifecta. swiss bliss. etc.
and that delicious unnamed green liquid he gave us last time. oh my fuck.

crossing fingers, toes and every other appendage that can be crossed for luck.

Hopefully it's a different batch to what i sampled

The swiss bliss from earlier in the year was clear and clean. Not overly strong but nice in the 3 drop range and very noticeable.

I wish i still had trifecta and storm. That liq was nuts!

I still have 1.5 tabs of sunflowers stashed somewhere from a long time ago. lol. (okay maybe 18 months). and yes they are wrapped in foil/stored well away from light, but the question is where.

these pink panthers sound good, however. might be time to ask around & see if i can stock up for future trips, seeing as I don't plan to take acid for a little while yet :p

getting some panthers today, will be tasting friday most probably, so I'll report back then!

Got a bunch of Buddhas from NE NSW, there mostly a dark blue with a graphic in the middle of a buddha looks kinda intricate but its only on a 5 by 5 piece of paper.

Anyone had any of these yet, care to share your experience.

seems like these panthers are flooding Sydney at the moment hehe there good tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.