• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opana IR 10mg

man, I wish I could find hydromorphone/oxymorphone in my home town, I've never gotten to try either one.

strongest narcotic I can get my hands on is the 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches, and of course oxys..

when i tried hydromorphone, i had about a 10mg oxy tolerance as opposed about a 30mg at my highest, and i could ONLY feel a light buzz from 4mg insufflated, even though intranasal BA is higher than oral for HM. i hear it is just like that, and that shooting is the best route since HM is known for it's strong rush.

Oxymorphone, on the other hand will FUCK YOUR ASS UP with just railing a few specks of dust off of the inside of the pill. (it's and exaggeration, but seriously 1mg had me very warm and euphoric for like 6 hours, but not necessarily nodding...)

Well I dont want to IV, but I insuffillated 3 Opana IR 10mg pills approximately 2 minutes apart from each other, and only got a small feeling from them. There must be a way to insuffillate at a more efficient way. I mean that is A LOT of powder to insuffillate in that time frame.

Any ideas as to how to maximize insuffillation with that much powder from binders amd fillers? There must be a way to get most of the oxymorphone when insuffillating Opana IR 10mg tabs.

Damn you Americans and your oxymorphone. I want some so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! But unfortunately i dont think there is a single canadian pill out there that has oxymorphone in it. We get a lot of hydromoph here though, but i find that to be too clean. Strong as hell and kills pain like you wouldnt believe, but the oxy drugs have such a nice buzz with them. I know that when you take something codiene related you liver turns about 10% of it to the morphine equivalnt (ex when u take 50mg of oxycodone your precious liver rewards you with 5mg of oxymorphone). Does anyone know if this still happens when you snort pills? With snorting you lose the first pass matabolization process so does that mean you miss out on the oxymorphone convertion? Also does anyone know if there is a way to get your liver to create more of the oxymorphone from the oxycodone? I hear its some enszyme that does this, im geussing the same one that converts codiene to morphine and hydrocodone to hydromorphone. Does anyone know what this enszyme is and if you can take it as a suppliment? Damn what id do for just one good oxymorphone, just to try, maybe some day god will drop one from the sky and right up my nose somehow. Heres to miricles, lol.

On wesleys topic about the IR's and the amount of powder that comes with them, is there anyone that knows how to get rid of the binders? I get OxyCodoneIR 20mg for cheap cause no one wants them cause there big and shitty to snort. There like really big, bust up way bigger then an 80 and really dont have much drug in em. Almost like snorting flower, fills the nose and tickels the throat and oxycodone isnt nearly as strong as oxymorphone so its quiet a noseful sometimes. I love snorting though and dont want to give it up. I also dont want to give up saving 4 bucks a pill compared to the Contin 20s. When you got a daily habit, 4 bucks a pill is a big difference. Does anyone know if cold water seperation with get rid of the binders? If it did could u just let the water evapourate out and snort whatever is leftover? I would like some advice on this before i waste some every so precious pills. I barely have enough cash for the pills i do, sure cant afford to waste any

Last edited:
so was this 8). doesnt really sound like mod talk man. he was just expressing an opinion.

See my comment below. Advising the OP to not waste such a precious drug is not an opinion, its peer-pressure.

edit - if you dont have something nice to say, dont. - leftwing

Don't you dare tell me wether or not my opinions are stupid. :|

I think I already "dared". This is a harm reduction site, not some trashy drug forum where we help members get the best high. Your statement is pressuring the OP to try a more extreme route of administration than originally intended.

So this is me standing up and telling you to keep those comments to yourself. Were here to help provide the safest information possible. If you have a problem with it, PM a senior moderator.

when i tried hydromorphone, i had about a 10mg oxy tolerance as opposed about a 30mg at my highest, and i could ONLY feel a light buzz from 4mg insufflated, even though intranasal BA is higher than oral for HM. i hear it is just like that, and that shooting is the best route since HM is known for it's strong rush.

Oxymorphone, on the other hand will FUCK YOUR ASS UP with just railing a few specks of dust off of the inside of the pill. (it's and exaggeration, but seriously 1mg had me very warm and euphoric for like 6 hours, but not necessarily nodding...)

Yeah, i've been on Hydromorphone 4mg's 6X daily for a long time and sniffing 4mg's is about 50% BA and realistically 4mg's sniffed barely gets me buzzed as well. I always had to do upwards of 12mg's at once sniffed to really feel hydromorphone that ROA. It is NOTHING like IV'ing it though. I'm not recommend you do so, but with proper equipment like a micron filter (I use .20um's, if I must IV which is really rare) IV'ing 8mg's will put you on your ass. The rush is ridiculous. Too bad there isn't much besides a standard opiate buzz after the rush ends in a few minutes. The small opiate buzz is only active for about an hour too. Opiate crack is what it is! Love it, but it's opiate crack.

Oxymorphone though, I've never had. My Dr. suggested it before but my insurance was like "no no no way" we won't cover that. If you ahve ever seen the price of Oxymorphone without insurance you would gladly keep the Hydromorphone script instead. It's like 1/20th the price.

I would inject these if I had the choice.

Do the IR's have some sort of (laughable) anti-abuse like MST?

plugging??

hi all. Im new here and just been reading through alot of posts. And i keep seeing people talking about"plugging" is that what i think it is? Do you shove a whole pill in your butt?lol And does it actually get you high? And if so,,how far up there should you put it? lol I seriously have never heard of doing anything like that. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ok before I begin, I just wanted to say Swimy loves the Opana IR's . Swim says that it's the closest thing in a pill that he can compare to goood ole dope. The great thing about them is that they have a clean feeling. A str8 nod and a little itchy which swimy doesn't mind. The Er's make swimy itch a whole lot more though. Swim loves to put them into a rig and just watch the day pass. They also put him in a super, but not annoyingly hyper mood. Works wonders for his depression. Only down side is that when Swim doesn't keep his dosage down and the frequency of his doses. He does a lot of them and the WD"S are to much. So he keeps his Dosages at 2mg's ( which is more then enough) a few times a day. Works great if you have the self control for it.

Pluggin? yes you stick pills up your bum bum. You can crush them and put them in a paper towel to allow for surface area to be covered, or just shove the whole thing up there real good. It will dissolve. Swim used to do this with EX and it worked like a charm. Reason being is that your Bum Bum is full of capillaries. Your anus is connected to lots of capillaries, the drug enters through them and directly into your blood stream. Bypassing the filtering of the liver and kidney. Most people who prefer this method make a solution to spray up their butt. they extract all the goodies and get rid of all the bad before they go and put it up there. Like I said it goes directly into your blood stream.

Last edited:
yeah,i know what u mean about keeping the dosage down. Im trying to make my script last the rest of the month. I messed up and did about 3 40 ml ers. per day for about 4 days in a row,and its hard to get my dose back down when you do that. Would be great to get my tolerance down to taking only 1 40 per day,,but i would be fine if i could get it down to a pill and a half. (60ml) I also have a script for 10ml ir's as well. I try to just do quarters at a time every few hours,,but right now its kinda hard to do without feeling like crap.
Lol. plugging ..never knew you could do that. sounds crazy to me. and what is the paper towel for? do you wrap up a crushed pill in paper towel and shove it up there? lol. and does it have to be far up in there? thanks..lol sorry but this just sounds nuts to me. wanna know whats up with it.

Well I dont want to IV, but I insuffillated 3 Opana IR 10mg pills approximately 2 minutes apart from each other, and only got a small feeling from them. There must be a way to insuffillate at a more efficient way. I mean that is A LOT of powder to insuffillate in that time frame.

Any ideas as to how to maximize insuffillation with that much powder from binders amd fillers? There must be a way to get most of the oxymorphone when insuffillating Opana IR 10mg tabs.

If you blew down three 10mg Opana IRs and you only feel a slight buzz, then man, you must be doing something wrong. Remember to snort very slowly so that very little of the substance drips down your throat. In other words, you will want to keep the powder in your nose for as long as possible without having it drip down your throat, so snort slowly!

Hello I just got switched from dl 8mg 180quantity to Opana IR 10 mg 150 quantity. I have been IV'ing the dl on a semi basis. Is the Opana less/more harmful to my body? I am concerned about the almost pink red color and have an issue with iv'ing this solution.

Also any other thoughts would be appreciated

ME