• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opana IR 10mg

wesley90

Bluelighter
Wow, thats a lot of powder to insuffilate...any ideas as to how to cut down on the binders without disrupting the oxymorphone? CWE is for cheaper, larger pills I would think.

Also, when using a micron filter to filter Opana IR 10mgs, how do you know that it wont filter out the oxymorphone?

It's not that much powder to snort. If you really want to cut down on how much powder there is just rig it up in a syringe and put the water/oxymorphone solution on a plate or something and let the water evaporate, you will be left with almost pure oxymorphone powder.

And oxymorphone is soluble in water so the micron filter won't filter any oxymorphonr out, that's just a fact.

It's not that much powder to snort. If you really want to cut down on how much powder there is just rig it up in a syringe and put the water/oxymorphone solution on a plate or something and let the water evaporate, you will be left with almost pure oxymorphone powder.

And oxymorphone is soluble in water so the micron filter won't filter any oxymorphonr out, that's just a fact.

Its a lot of powder if you are doing 3 or 4 Opana IR 10mg. Also, how would the syringe seperate the binders and/or fillers without some type of filter? I mean I have a 100unit 30gauge insulin needle, are you saying the binders/fillers wont get through the small needle?

This is one of the reasons I prefer hydromorphone if you are going to shoot pills. The suckers are tiny.

Its a lot of powder if you are doing 3 or 4 Opana IR 10mg. Also, how would the syringe seperate the binders and/or fillers without some type of filter? I mean I have a 100unit 30gauge insulin needle, are you saying the binders/fillers wont get through the small needle?

Filter wit cotton or preferably a micron filter..

You could try letting the binders settle out for a while before filtering. As long as they aren't soluble in the water it should work pretty quickly.

I understand nobody's gonna do this if they're sick/fiending but patience is a virtue, ya know.

Filter wit cotton or preferably a micron filter..

He isn't planning to IV the Opana (not yet anyway:\),
I'm certain he was asking/trying to figure out what OxyMorph meant when he said "rig it up" in his somewhat confusing post, originally he wanted to insufflate the oxymorphone and was asking about that to try to figure out how to do what OxyMorph suggested...

...Although I am skeptical if that would even work in the first place, idk what he was thinking but...
How the hell is rigging up the Opana in a syringe going to reduce the amount of powder? 8)8)8)
That was the question in the first place....

I think the answer is: It isn't....
I've been dealing with Opana's (IR & ER) for a long time and physiologically there is no way for that to be possible, sorry OM :\

-TheMatador

Last edited:
Whoops, I presumed he was putting it in his arm, too. If you're sniffing the pills I don't think there's much of an answer that doesn't involve first dissolving them.

A micron filter will not remove the oxymorphone because it's much much smaller than the pores in the filter. It can be hard to get an idea for the scale of things in the microscopic world, but trust me. Bacteria, clumps of insoluble compounds, and other nasties are HUGE compared to an oxymorphone molecule.

Yeah I am insuffillating them, any other ways you guys could think of cutting down on the powder?

Or maybe should I wait like 5 mins between each pill that I insuffillate so that the binders will start to drip? I plan on doing 3 Opana IR 10mg pills next.

Thanks.

a 10mg opana IR does not have that much powder. c'mon, i shoot them all the time. granted, it does have a bit of binders, but it really isnt that bad. i would not worry about it, and I shoot them all the time.. but then again, what do i know?

a 10mg opana IR does not have that much powder. c'mon, i shoot them all the time. granted, it does have a bit of binders, but it really isnt that bad. i would not worry about it, and I shoot them all the time.. but then again, what do i know?

Apparantly you don't know much at all

edit - thought you were telling him that it was fine to shoot, lol. insuffillation should be ok

Last edited:
It's not THAT much powder... but if you're doing a couple of them, that could get uncomfortable.

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT eat them. Horrible oral bioavailibilty. Your next best bet besides IV, is going to be:

1. Crush the desired amount up into a fine powder, and add some water to it and suck it up into an oral syringe.
2. Inject this solution into your anus. Vaseline helps a little. Lay on your side for a few minutes. Let it really absorb well.

Sounds gross, but you won't be thinking its gross 10 minutes after you do it. It will hit you very hard and i guarantee you will love it. It's better than insulfating IMO. Plugging works wonders with A LOT of opioid and other drugs for that matter.

Be careful not to waste this precious and powerful opioid.

Well after plugging 1 Opana IR 10mg and insuffillating 4 Opana IR 10mg pills over a 5 hour period without much of any buzz, I wonder what the possible issues are. 2 days ago I could insuffillate 2 of them and get buzzed but now I guess I am doing something wrong?

Is it because my nose is all covered in fillers and binders and needs to be flushed out or something? How do you guys deal with insuffillating all that powder over a couple days and still get buzzed? Do I need to irriagte my nose out with water or saline or something to clean it out so that the vessels in my nose will be cleaned off or something?

How do you compare plugging Opana IR 10mg to insuffillating? Faster rush? Longer duration? How about the mgs differences to get the same effect plugging compared to insuffillating? Does one ROA, plugging and insuffillating, need more pills than the other to get the desired effect?

Apparantly you don't know much at all

edit - thought you were telling him that it was fine to shoot, lol. insuffillation should be ok

and how do YOU figure?

edit: i take that back. i misunderstood your post..

Last edited:
Not to be mean, but that was a stupid statement to make.

hahaha :D

It sounds like he adores them ~~

They are his "precious"...

I might just have to try them out! In fact I know i want to try them out, same with hydromorphine

man, I wish I could find hydromorphone/oxymorphone in my home town, I've never gotten to try either one.

strongest narcotic I can get my hands on is the 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches, and of course oxys..

Not to be mean, but that was a stupid statement to make.

edit - if you dont have something nice to say, dont. - leftwing

Don't you dare tell me wether or not my opinions are stupid. :|

Last edited by a moderator: