Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringfinger

Bluelighter
If you check out the European discussion forums you'll hear about a severe shortage of molly and a decreasing quality of MDMA pills. In the UK they are suffering. It looks like pips are replacing MDMA atleastfor the near future.

Looking at the US pillreports it looks like ther are still some great pills going around and I havent heard any complaints about the molly.

So whats the deal?

No clue, here. My particular city has it hard-up to get actual MDMA where-as it's fairly easy to get meth pills sold as MDMA. Supposedly in my state's capital there is still a fair supply (as one could expect with a metropolitan city) but I don't think it's an abundance. Could be in other parts of the U.S., cause my state is pretty lame in itself.

in my area of the U.S. mdma is pretty plentiful.. I have not gotten bad pills for a long time. Granted I usually check pill reports to see what is legit, but for the last year or so most of what I've seen has been good quality pure md(m)a pills

Check the Canada section of pillreports. :|

California is basking high quality pills.

I mean we have pills but according to the DEA all the test theyre doing are showing some shit results

Oh yeah, no shortage of "pills" at all here. Trying to find one that has MDMA in it is FUBAR. If you think the UK is the only ones with this piperazine saturation check out Canada. Yet I still know so many people who buy piper pills and think they're great so theygo and buy some more. :|

When will the bar scene learn?

Georgia is doing damn good on the MDMA....

Beans and molly, if you know the right people good shit is never hard to find....

Most people just seem to not know who is selling it....

It my area of Canada, its actually getting almost impossible to find mdma pills, almost every single new wave is shitty pipes or worse meth. The obviously differences between our M and the e is so vast that you'd never guess they SHOULD be the same drug lol

shit its lucky to even feel a thing from any less than four or five from around here, and even then its sure to be something other than MDMA, mostly meth.

Crystal MDMA is still in the usual circles. Plenty of Piperzines going around, but people are getting smarter and buying test kits for larger transactions. No shortage of good pills (MDMA/MDA only) they just cost more.

over the last decade the availability of molly has sky rocketed.

These days its as easy to get as pills. In some cases its even easier to get than pills.

It's still easy to get good MDMA pills and Mollys, but I heard that Vietnamese gangs in Canada are making pills with mainly meth and some MDMA, but mostly just making meth and using a tablet machine to stamp out pills of meth that look like MDMA pills, and they are bringing them into the US , but luckily we can still get good MDMA here, altho the average pills going around are not as high dosage as they were back in the early and mid 90's when I rolled alot.Now you gotta look for pills that good and avoid the other pills going around unless your hook ups know what they got..

yeh, i just stick to molly and am always sure its legit.

i love weiging out my doses instead of playing the guessing game with pills.

But on the other hand i do like pills cut with a little speed for a night of partying.

agree with the mod molly is easier to get then pills and better and i agree with the weighing out your dose

molly is extremely abundant and always around if you know the right people, pressies are around too but molly is far better prices and quality.

over the last decade the availability of molly has sky rocketed.

These days its as easy to get as pills. In some cases its even easier to get than pills.

okay rookie question, ive been around dope for 25 yrs and never heard of molly,, ive taken shitloads of rolls, dropped acid, but what tha hell is molly?

molly is basically mdma in crystal form. after its synth it looks like shards those shards will then be crushed down weighed and pressed into a pill with other coloring agents and binders.

Status
Not open for further replies.