The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I gotta be honest, I care more about your grammatical error than how much Molly is there.

NSFW:
safe_imagephpd0fb40f4b8a4029eda8534e3639f59391w90h90urlhttp3A2F2Fwwwhappylikescom2Fp2F997.gif

I figured someone would give me shit for that but, fuck it.

As far as your description of the experience, you didn't mention what I consider the tangible effects that let you know you got at least some mdma. Feeling lovey dovey is good, but I'm talking about eye wiggles/stutter vision, dilated pupils, extreme empathy/open conversation. Lovey dovey is a bit subjective.

Had some again last night and all of those were present in force. How is pupils being dilated indicative of MDMA? I've seen my friends on pure pipe pills that had pupils the size of pancakes. I guess lovey dovey can be subjective but I guess i'll give more detail: blowing up my friends phones with i love you texts, lots of hugs, feeling connected to everyone around me

also, i talked to someone else last night who said the rock he had was so big he had to chip it into smaller pieces. don't know if this means anything just relaying whats out there

the same goes for this picture, especially the volume part, the cutting agents are simply lighter than the actual mdma; hence increasing the apparent volume of the molly.

honestly I just randomly guessed that it was .25 because the dude I got it from commonly has quarter gram bags on him. He just tossed it to me and I left, plus I was really drunk. So it could have been more or less I really have no idea, I just dumped the entire bag out and did it all. I know the molly was cut, but not cut to shit.

Had some again last night and all of those were present in force. How is pupils being dilated indicative of MDMA? I've seen my friends on pure pipe pills that had pupils the size of pancakes. I guess lovey dovey can be subjective but I guess i'll give more detail: blowing up my friends phones with i love you texts, lots of hugs, feeling connected to everyone around me

also, i talked to someone else last night who said the rock he had was so big he had to chip it into smaller pieces. don't know if this means anything just relaying whats out there

Pupils not being dilated is indicative that you did not get mdma. If you got eye wiggles, you probably had some mdma.

The rock means nothing as I've seen plenty of rocks that failed the test.

Get a kit.

Pupils not being dilated is indicative that you did not get mdma. If you got eye wiggles, you probably had some mdma.

The rock means nothing as I've seen plenty of rocks that failed the test.

Get a kit.

pupils were massively dilated, i was just saying that i've seen pupils being dilated from pills that contained no mdma. update: i got the eye wiggles once today, 36 hours after :)

^No, no and no

If you're not testing it with an actual kit and getting stellar results, then I'd bet you've got crap. My buddy and I are long time e heads and he agrees 99% of what's in ny area is chopped to hell at best.

I have people giving me shit to test/try all the time that they swear up and down is great. They describe it just as you did. 99% of the time it's crap. Just cause there's no amp and you get to sleep ok doesnt mean it's mdma.

This is the worst i've ever seen nyc. It's not going to get better until everyone gets a kit because people just don't seem know what real mdma feels like anymore around here. They're convinced they've got great molly, but very few have tested it.

fuck nyc and their scene lol sucks to be from there

Not sure if this is the right area for this post but... I just got what the dealer claimed to be pure molly in capsules. No results on Pillreports, EcstasyData, etc. for them. He opened the capsule and this is whats inside:
NSFW:

Looks like meth to me, but he's never seen pure molly crystals. Can molly crystals really break into perfect shards with no powder? Also, isn't molly normally cloudy, in either a yellowish or brownish shade and not perfectly clear? What do you guys think? I know I should test them but I don't have the test kits on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^That looks like Ketamine to me, but it CAN be legit molly, but also I have seen stuff like that and exactly how you described being passed off as molly when it was nothing more than a shitty RC. You won't know for sure without testing, but based off what you said it sounds like bs.

that shit looks weird as hell idk mayyybe ketamine ive tried it once but once i remember shards but idr exactlty what it looks like

Looks like mephedrone, but there's no way to tell without any sort of test done on it.

That's mephedrone for sure. Got some "shards" that looked just like that. some were a little longer but thats definitely not molly.

Report back: Definitely not molly, as many have said. I was almost positive of this from just looking at it, but wanted to find out what the possibilities were. After seeing two friends take about half a capsule's worth and reporting feeling decent but nothing overwhelming, I decided to parachute a full capsule's worth.

Long story short: Its almost definitely mephedrone or something very much like it. Similar effects to mdma (especially in larger doses - Im pretty sure it was about .25g in the capsule) but produces difficulty breathing and chest pain that lasts days afterward. Glad I didnt buy these in quantity...

Last edited:
for the last 3 years ive had easy access to good rolls (mints, <3 chicago) and molly. but all of the sudden about 3 months ago mdma became extremly difficult to get. all my sources have been running dry on mdma, but not on other stuff. it usually depends on who you know, but has any1 else in the midwest experienced a shortage too?

I was in NY not too long ago, and I was able to find some. Strange... lots of shortages in the states these days?

Spent the last couple weeks jumping around NY for shows and I have seen a ton of different batches of molly or supposed molly.

FOAF says that a major supplier of the brown shard moonrock molly is cutting his shit with that Raw Sugar, which is obvious when you taste it and it burns but its sweet afterwards.

Then I saw a couple actual real raw shards (Without sugar) tested VERY well, but the price was offfff the wallllllllllllllllllllll.

Got my hands on some very fine fluffywhite molly (which I think was posted here earlier from WI).

Other than that I keep running into e-tards with boatloads of drone, pawning it off as molly.

Now about the drone, theres a good chance it is not 4mmc, but just like how there are many analagues of mdma, it is itself an analogue of mephedrone. I don't remember the full name but it was something like p3mmc or something else ridiculous. I was able to find some of the kids making the purchases via net.

Overall theres a ton of molly all over NY, you just need to find the right people on the right part of the chain. I am digging this fluffywhite stuff. Price is GREAT, perfectly on par with what it should be.

Peace & love broskis.

[edit] I was burning my brain with the drone for a while because I had abused mdma in the past, causing most of my magic to slowly wither away. After a couple weeks of the St Johns Wort regimen it is slowly coming back. The whitefluffy stuff is fire and sends my toes curling.

went n got an 8th of some shroomies last night

dude was sellin molly too, fluffy white powder, but i passed cuz it was no prices

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.