The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least you guys are testing stuff instead of just eating it...but looks like the prevalence of MDMA is slowly diminishing.

^maybe in some places but its only been getting more available for me over the past year or so... I havnt gotten anything other then mdma with inactive cuts and usually there isnt even very much of those. Southern wisconsin has shard going around at the moment, which isnt too common most of the time unless youre getting it from out of state/shipped in, we also got the tan/brown canadian style which seems to be everywhere, I spend summers in upstate new york and have cousins in montana, I've run into this tan/brown stuff everywhere and its always very plentiful, looks similar to that 5oz boulder a few pages back

very similar, smells like rank ass tho.

The shards atm are pretty decent, it seems to take me a bit more "pure" to get to where in need to be mg wise compared to a mint.

Well hopefully some of the shards or blue sugar molly makes its way to MN....been a good few months since I had a good roll....but good to see MD still going strong

very similar, smells like rank ass tho.

The shards atm are pretty decent, it seems to take me a bit more "pure" to get to where in need to be mg wise compared to a mint.

its funny you say that, a friend of mine and I were just having this same discussion a few days ago... We both agreed the shard was the most potent form of mdma we had had in a long while but that for being "pure mdma" it wasnt all that much better then our usual mdma and wasnt noticably better then a few mints. We had both rolled this last weekend on it, started by eating .15 each which got us high but definitly not maxing. whereas if I had eaten a mint and half Im pretty sure I woulda gotten more off it...

its funny you say that, a friend of mine and I were just having this same discussion a few days ago... We both agreed the shard was the most potent form of mdma we had had in a long while but that for being "pure mdma" it wasnt all that much better then our usual mdma and wasnt noticably better then a few mints. We had both rolled this last weekend on it, started by eating .15 each which got us high but definitly not maxing. whereas if I had eaten a mint and half Im pretty sure I woulda gotten more off it...

I totally agree with this, its far from "pure" but its still pretty legit, tho i would rather eat one mint than nom a bunch of the shard, tho it is nice to enjoy the nice mellow high that comes with the shards"

^ya the batches of mints going around lately are nuts... and that news article just gave me an awesome idea for the next time I roll with a big group of people, golf cart races while high on mdma sounds pretty fun

You guys are lucky to have the mints constantly flowing through Chicago...I'm always hoping they will make their way out to MN but never seem to get any luck...and apart from getting caught, those guys would have had a crazy time...

lol, thats because on the way to MN they always have to go back to chi to get more because wisco eats em all haha.

^ha ya everybody loves them... picked up a 10 pack that came from outta town today, was straight up white powder with barely any chunks which usually makes me worried, test was good and nose test was WAY good...

Last edited:
^ha ya everybody loves them... picked up a 10 pack that came outta milwaukee today, was straight up white powder with barely any chunks which usually makes me worried, test was good and nose test was WAY good...

prly shouldnt use specific cities when you post about this kind of stuff IMO

I think cities are fine. It's not like LE doesn't think it's already there but, of course use your own discretion.

it seems like there is never anything bad coming out of chi.....a massive road trip is much needed

qweasdzxc: If you do go on a road trip to get drugs, that's your thing... just make sure not to start trying to source here on BL, and please keep any specific details of said roadtrip to yourself...

^^^ yeah no problems mate...I'm just being jealous because my mates from chicago are always having a good time...

MI has some really nice Euro shards right now. They come in big ol rocks that most look grey. But once it's broken up, the shard seems to have a soft green tint to them. Get them while it's good.

My supplier is going to be dry till january... can't complain much tho its been a great summer... its a nice little break lol

I gave my boy 2 200mg capsules of brown crystal mdma and he just called me and said its the best roll hes ever had better than his first roll. Holla! ! Makes me excited to drop it in 3 weeks. It was tested at 82% pure! Which ain't bad at all considering the highest purity of molly can only b 85%. Long live the mdma! Its out there u just gota find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.