Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
real quick:

i never buy molly, but my friend bought 4 last friday and took 1 and rolled apparently pretty fucking hard. so he gave me one of the capsules for this weekend and it kinda looks like sugar to be honest, would that be classified as "moon rock"?

or should i open it up and taste or smell it to try n see what it is.

plz dont tell me to test it, i know im supposed to, but i cant order stuff online.

thanks guys:\ sorry if this seems newb-ish haha i just wanna try n see what my shtuff qualifies as

I've had MDMA that was the consistency of sugar before.
With out a kit the only way to know is to take it and see what happens. Not that you should.

I would say to put a tiny bit on the tip of your tongue to taste it. At least you will know if it is sugar then.

i would feel bad wasting it though

maybe that lick would do the difference between a better high

Has anyone on the east coast run into any brown mahls that numbs your mouth? Supposedly has a very strong liquorice smell. I've heard people talking about it, haven't heard anything else about it.

I came across some mahl one time at a small festival. Brown chunks, numbed the tongue, even with a small taste. I don't remember much of a smell though, not saying it did or didn't, I just don't remember. Didn't eat it because of the numbing factor. Sketchy stuff though imo, people said it was pretty good despite the facts.

I've had MDMA that was the consistency of sugar before.
With out a kit the only way to know is to take it and see what happens. Not that you should.

alright just needed some re-assurance, i did a taste-test (its the best i could do) and i tasted that bitter nasty youknowyergannarollballs taste haha. hopefully im right

i would feel bad wasting it though

maybe that lick would do the difference between a better high

is that even possible? it was litterally 1/300th of the capsule, just enough to be able to taste it...

The white crystal GDF MDMA looks like sugar, and its damn good. Locally produced in SoCal, and very delicious. It went away for a good while, really glad to see it back. If it hasnt been stepped on, you're in for a real treat.

^ I guess it depends on where you are, its booming where I am in LA right now. Read through the thread a bit, you'll see what im talking about.

there was molly in utah for a while. it was really watered down though, there was the fine tan sand, and also some of the white sugar as well, the white sugar tested a bit better on the marquis, quite a bit more "swimming chunks" they both had to be less than 50% mdma. 400 mg orally and then 1 pill didn't really have me rolling very hard. still fun though.

Seeking input: Purple/Amethyst Molly (aka Moon Rocks) for an old broken robot

Howdy All,

I don't normally post on here, as I'm a moderately a bit broken on the honeymoon tip (mine was 98-99, stopped around 03; those who still have the synapses to fire [ah you and your <3 brains] probably understand and for fucks sakes enjoy yourselves (responsibly of course); those who don't anymore understand quite a bit more as to where this is going/coming from) but I came across in the last few months a dabble of a non-traditional colored molly (Purple, Amethyst) in my wanderings and I wondered if anyone had tried it. I didn't see any post regarding it, but the hue caught me off guard to say the least. Back in my day they were definitely not on the color coding in the circles I ran/flopped around in the human kitty litter pits in :p... .Were called Moon rocks, but I've had a perused a touch of a previous batch (same name, different color) that seemed more tint appropriate (beige-y to off white~ish) with what I recall from my play pen days. Last batch reminded me of some misty water colored memories to say the least (YAY); not too tweaky and quite empathogenic in a good way (no, I wasn't hugging any trees scattered around an off-shoot rural campus). Back to the point: Anyone try this stuff? I've heard good things 8), but sales *ahem* pitches are traditionally misleading and worthless, especially regarding my (or anyone else's for that matter) neurochemistry .
I don't know if it is a screw up the production line or maybe even intentional color coding (lol sounds like old chat room html #6A9EC ~ #7E587E) =D but really would like to know any HONEST feedback. I don't play in the land of glitter much anymore (boo! I know, I suck) but if I'm going to wander aimlessly from room to room there, I'd like to know in advance I'm not going to be indulging in any of the more recently occurring chemicals floating about in abundance.
Again sounding like an old fart (in a har that has been sitting there for a decade or longer to unleash its furry), biggest worry I had in my hay day was DXM (UFOs, X-Factors, etc) and a PMA tablet once (don't recall the stamp, but was groovy, but not for the dance floor:!). Piperazines were still prescription medications for some lol and in my circle weren't mixing them with anything out on the dance floor (that I recall8o... those days are a bit of a daze for some over-indulgent reason). Anything else I'll deny your call letters much less your Erowid description. BTW, wasn't this site .nu? Or am I that fried...

May you all have a positive nay insightful blasts, where ever those little color coated thingamabobs take you. Happy Trails, Safe Passages, and all that rigamarole. Also, don't eat the Brown Acid, but the Black one is <3<3<3

*I don't get the Happy Mondays anymore, I get the ******

you feel my pain. utah sucks balls right now with all pills, and molly. although i have some good crystal molly thats all i can find. i really want something good!

dude I'm 34 and did MDMA back in the early to mid 90's, and again in 2005 a few times and the pills I did in 2006 were shit compared to the pills back in the early and mid 90's, I remember when a pill of X was actually MDMA, not pipes, or cut with pipes or some fake look alike pills that are meth, or some shit. I have seen molly only in crystal form, looked a lot like crystal meth ,but not exactly..lol..Moon Rocks are slang where I;m at or used to be, I dunno know for crack that was mixed with PCP powder as the crack dried out,,added angel dust to wet crack and let it mix together, thats what moon rocks are in Memphis, but i never fucked with that shit, crack and PCP together is a really, really, bad Idea!!! To say the least..lol..I have not done MDMA in years now, or molly either, but I can ask this girl I'm good friends with, shes 20 and gets molly all the time, she will know what the colors might indicate,like a residue of some chemical or solvent, or maybe a sales gimmick thing. I will post back here after I talk to her about it..later on

If you check out the European discussion forums you'll hear about a severe shortage of molly and a decreasing quality of MDMA pills. In the UK they are suffering. It looks like pips are replacing MDMA atleastfor the near future.

Ugh! I haven't had any good pills since 2005-6. arge doses of MDA and MDMA in New England. Went down south and all of the pills were horrible... the few that actually had MDMA were almost always cut with meth or ketamine or were just BZP/TFMPP. Fortunately, I can taste test something and tell you right then and there if it's cut and usually what it's cut with.

I rarely imbibe anymore, but when I do, ONLY molly. I just haven't come into contact with clean pills in years and since it's easier for me to obtain molly if I look around, there is absolutely no point in eating pills anyhow.

Howdy All,

I don't normally post on here, as I'm a moderately a bit broken on the honeymoon tip (mine was 98-99, stopped around 03; those who still have the synapses to fire [ah you and your <3 brains] probably understand and for fucks sakes enjoy yourselves (responsibly of course); those who don't anymore understand quite a bit more as to where this is going/coming from) but I came across in the last few months a dabble of a non-traditional colored molly (Purple, Amethyst) in my wanderings and I wondered if anyone had tried it. I didn't see any post regarding it, but the hue caught me off guard to say the least. Back in my day they were definitely not on the color coding in the circles I ran/flopped around in the human kitty litter pits in :p... .Were called Moon rocks, but I've had a perused a touch of a previous batch (same name, different color) that seemed more tint appropriate (beige-y to off white~ish) with what I recall from my play pen days. Last batch reminded me of some misty water colored memories to say the least (YAY); not too tweaky and quite empathogenic in a good way (no, I wasn't hugging any trees scattered around an off-shoot rural campus). Back to the point: Anyone try this stuff? I've heard good things 8), but sales *ahem* pitches are traditionally misleading and worthless, especially regarding my (or anyone else's for that matter) neurochemistry .
I don't know if it is a screw up the production line or maybe even intentional color coding (lol sounds like old chat room html #6A9EC ~ #7E587E) =D but really would like to know any HONEST feedback. I don't play in the land of glitter much anymore (boo! I know, I suck) but if I'm going to wander aimlessly from room to room there, I'd like to know in advance I'm not going to be indulging in any of the more recently occurring chemicals floating about in abundance.
Again sounding like an old fart (in a har that has been sitting there for a decade or longer to unleash its furry), biggest worry I had in my hay day was DXM (UFOs, X-Factors, etc) and a PMA tablet once (don't recall the stamp, but was groovy, but not for the dance floor:!). Piperazines were still prescription medications for some lol and in my circle weren't mixing them with anything out on the dance floor (that I recall8o... those days are a bit of a daze for some over-indulgent reason). Anything else I'll deny your call letters much less your Erowid description. BTW, wasn't this site .nu? Or am I that fried...

May you all have a positive nay insightful blasts, where ever those little color coated thingamabobs take you. Happy Trails, Safe Passages, and all that rigamarole. Also, don't eat the Brown Acid, but the Black one is <3<3<3

*I don't get the Happy Mondays anymore, I get the ******

I have come across clear MDMA crystal that is clear mostly and gives off a purpleish hue when looking at it from certain angles. It was always fire and a .15 would have someone with no tolerance faced. I believe it came from Canada the purple moon rock and its still to this day some of the best I ever had. I haven't seen it around recently though mainly just Brown shards and white powder.

New posters and those who forgot:

This is a thread about MDMA Crystal, aka "molly", NOT pills. Please use the regional pill thread for your area to talk about pills, not this thread. Thank you.

yeah i was a teen during that whole 2000-2009 lsd/mdma drought i feel that now molly seems to be really trendy, although, im sure dealers will cut it up a bit. the drought has been gone for awhile now and it seems their are multiple clique's opperating, so the dea is fucked in regards to stopping the flow of our shit like they kinda did in the 2000's, however, if you were in the know you were still getting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.