Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only had brown rockz once.
not as good as the clear/cleaner looking stuff ive had but decent nonetheless

finally got my hands on the off white molly =] very nice stuff .07 was enough for a decent night.

(NE Wisconsin)

NSFW:
4Xqho.jpg

Last edited:
There's always a ton of molly in Colorado...some good, some bad. Lucky for me I get the good stuff :)
NSFW:
IMG_0881.jpg

I've been getting this same stuff for a while now. White powder that's crystally, glitters in light. I think what's in the picture is .25...It had me rolling decently hard and i have a bit of a tolerance, so the average roller probly would need like .2 at most to have a nice roll

haven't tried to roll in months because all i find are bunk pills 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm the only guy in San Francisco who can't find molly or good pillz anywhere. Sad really :(

Listen folks, there is good molly and or pills all over the country. If ya live in the boonies head to the city for rave type events and look for saucer eyed down syndrome lookin people who look like like they are having the best time of they're lives and your in. Enough bitching on the internet about how you cant find it because no one on here is going to help you. NUFF SAID

^ Agreed. It is borderline sourcing when people come on here with there "I am so mad I can't find any molly, but have a lot of cash" type stuff.

^ Agreed. It is borderline sourcing when people come on here with there "I am so mad I can't find any molly, but have a lot of cash" type stuff.

It can be worse... I get people PM'ing me saying they know someone on the board that i know.... giving me phone numbers to call.... Yeah right, i am not getting caught up in some po-po sting nor sharing my number so the pigs can find out who i am and where i am at 24/7 by my number & than tap my shit.... fuck thaaat kido's

I not big on snitching, if they don't leave me alone than i would report it.... Usually i just ignore it or say i am drug free and love the police lol

Well it's always good to report those. Not everybody is smart enough to turn them down, and may end up getting in trouble, or ripped off. If you report them, and they are warned, they might stop trying to source.

Shite...same as pills...lotta people think they have good molly though...funny. If you in ny area and got good molly but haven't tested it, then you probably got shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.