Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW:
eminemj.jpg

some serious molly :D:D:D 200mg of this shit will get you rolllin for at least 3 hrs, 400mg-600mg last you the whole 8-9 hrs of ravin'

that looks exactly like p-benzoquinone mixed with some nasty quinhydrone. i know it's not otherwise you wouldn't be alive right now, i'm just saying that's what comes to mind. i would suggest not touching that garbage. by your dosages it sounds like it's at least less than 50% pure but it looks like utter trash. sorry i'm not trying to insult you but please keep your health in mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearish moonrocks that give off that light purple glisten in CT and NYC according to a few people I spoke too. Still waiting to see some of it, but I believe it is the same that was going around for the past few months.

Sounds cool Blowin, if you get some, Post pics?
i've never seen purple MD, sounds cool lol, i'd eat it for sure.

There was a batch of the purple moon rocks going around late last year. Not as good as the newer clear ones, but definitely some good stuff.

LSDMDMA&9500610 said:

Yessir, gimmie a few days I'll ask them to send me a pic of them. I'm not sure how it will come out on camera, but it's clear for the most part.

Bombo exactly what it reminds me of and it seems like the chemist could have learned to make a better product.

Just a reminder, if you are posting any pictures in here, they need to be in NSFW tags. Just click "go advanced" in your post, then highlight the image URL, and click the NSFW icon on the top right. I just went through the last couple of pages and did this to any pictures.

Yessir, gimmie a few days I'll ask them to send me a pic of them. I'm not sure how it will come out on camera, but it's clear for the most part.

Bombo exactly what it reminds me of and it seems like the chemist could have learned to make a better product.

The chemist did, the clear stuff was pure fire, I guess the newest batch just was back to the older standards, hopefully that group fixes their stuff up a bit and starts puttin' out more clear moon rocks.

update:

A lot more white crystal and powder coming from Canada. 150mg seems to get you to a good point,and 75mg bumps/chutes for a good consistant 6 hours roll. Id say just from the looks of my buddies, on par with the poke's, but minus the caffeine in the poke's.

i just tried "molly" for the first time....

ummmmm that was definitely SOME mdxx with SOME adulterant (my educated guess is powdered caffiene) in a capsule.

oh, great guy. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIIIITTT....WHEN THE FUCK AM I EVER GOING TO HAVE A REEEEEAAAALLLLLLLLL roll/molly experience AGAIN???? it's been YEARS!!!

UGH!!

that said... it's better than coke ;)

p.s. what's sad is that my friend tried it for the first time and had the time of his life. and all the while i was just like, dude-sorry to sound like a negative nancy but wait until you try a REAL pill with only MDMA and binders or a capsule with REAL MDMA crystals.

....Ultra just passed in MIAMI AND I CAN STILL ONLY GET SHITTTTTT WWWWWWWTTTFFFFFFF

lol :) PLUR, Ya'll!!!

LSDMDMA&9500610 said:

My friend tried taking pics, but the rocks were too small and his zoom wasn't good enough to get a nice clean shot. It was blurry, but for the most part the rocks are pretty small and clear with some giving off a purpleish hue sorry for no pics.

Dosage?

How much MDMA do you take? I have been taking pure MDMA crystal orally once a month for about 3 months when I go raving ( I'm a drum and bass head). The
MDMA I get is pure because it come from a reliable source and comes up on any test done. My first MDMA experince was my 18th birthday and inorally consumed 400mg of crystal in two 200mg bombs in two hour gaps. I was a mess but a wonderful mess I was sick but it was all okay I felt so good the whole night I couldn't remember much of the night but I remember I had an amazing time! Since then i have increased my dosage more and more. Me and my friends will easily consume a gram of pure crystal each over a 8 hour period raving! Admitedly we are very messy but we all have amazing nights being still talking dancing and enjoying ourselves despite how wasted we are. Other people always say they will take 400mg and hardly stand off the same stuff. I am always incontrol of my self after I take this amount of MDMA but always seem more wasted than most people. Is this a normal dosage or is this excessive?

250mg is more than enough to get you faced and not need anymore....

i made the mistake of eating 500mg in a night....i was gone

when good quality molly is powder will it still be tanish or what should i look for in high quality mdma? iv seen alot of sugar looking molly through texas, it sucks, i even know of ppl passin it off easy to its rediculous did 200mg through my nose n another 250mg in my nose eyes didnt even roll at all felt like i was coming up the whole time, iv even seen some cut up mda if its mda at all

MDMA comes predominantly in two colors, white and tan/brown.
The general rule I've always followed is, the clearer the crystal, the higher the quality.
And IME that has generally proven to be right, although I have no scientific evidence to back that up, only personal experience.
The tan or brown color you sometimes see in crystals is from tiny bits of impurities, that really don't do too much other than change the color of the crystal. An acetone wash at the end of the synth process generally gets rid of the discoloration.

yup.
bk-MDMA and 4-MMC are the more common RC's I've heard about being sold as MDMA.

Keep in mind when thinking about the color of suspected MDMA, MDA is often a brown-ish color, so it might not always be MDMA!

"Sally" as its often refered to, is more common than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.