The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you're going to be buying a pound you definitely shouldnt be buying based off of looks. Just recently a buddy of mine almost got swindled into buying a large amount of obviously fake brown chunk. Thankfully he ran tests on it, and found it to be completely bunk molly, before he sank all of his cash into it.

If you're going to be buying weight, which to me is anything above a half ounce, run some tests on the product, and get to know your source before you sink money and time into the project.

Never judge a book by its cover!

In other news (I forgot to mention this earlier), fine white crystal molly is being seen coming in form the great white north (canada). Looks sort of like sugar, though the crystals are a bit bigger. Not powdery like most of the stuff from canada has been looking recently. From what im hearing its definitely some good stuff, though that's all word of mouth. Have only seen, havent been able to touch myself.

Last edited:
yo thizzlam, me had the orange g's up last year (which apparently were better than the blue g's up...or at least it seems thats the consensus...) and me wasn't satisfied taking just 1, if that tells you anything.

Well, if you're going to be buying a pound you definitely shouldnt be buying based off of looks. Just recently a buddy of mine almost got swindled into buying a large amount of obviously fake brown chunk. Thankfully he ran tests on it, and found it to be completely bunk molly, before he sank all of his cash into it.

If you're going to be buying weight, which to me is anything above a half ounce, run some tests on the product, and get to know your source before you sink money and time into the project.

Never judge a book by its cover!

word

i suppose something as simple as regent test would have been useful, and in the name of HR should be used whenever trying a new batch.

word

i suppose something as simple as regent test would have been useful, and in the name of HR should be used whenever trying a new batch.

Reagent tests are fantastic. Well worth the money especially if you live somewhere that doesn't have the highest quality MDMA.

NSFW:
IMG_0362-1.jpg

a beautiful moonrock i just grabbed. I cant stop staring at it :D strongest reaction to mecke and marquis i've ever seen...

Last edited by a moderator:
damn tasty. took some very similar looking stuff last weekend. BEST shit ever! my friend tested it - same----SUPER strong reaction to the test.

mine looks a bit tanner however and you can see through the crystal. translucent i think is the word. I'll try and get a picture later.
=D

Looks like we have molly from the same batch, Shpongled! Awesome stuff, though I highly suggest making sure the metadata is stripped from that picture before posting it onto a public forum.

Be safe ;)

@thread: Lots of white/beige crystals coming in from Canada now.

Great advice Bomboclat. It's definitely a good idea when posting photos anywhere really.

Last edited:
thanks for all of the responses guys. i feel bad having to break some off but it has to happen eventually :( however, word is that these giant moonrocks are here to stay (at least for a little while)

Looks like we have molly from the same batch, Shpongled! Awesome stuff, though I highly suggest making sure the metadata is stripped from that picture before posting it onto a public forum.

Be safe ;)

I find it funny that we are on opposite coasts and acquiring multiple things from the same batches. Also, I checked the metadata and im not too worried as none of the information is correct anyway :p i will keep this in mind for future posts though =D

Shpongledd - that is very impressive...reminds me of the egg-sized rocks I saw in Europe a few years back. I'm jealous :-(.

though I highly suggest making sure the metadata is stripped from that picture before posting it onto a public forum.

Be safe ;)

Very good point, it amazes me how little people know about the data in a posted picture. If that picture was taken with your phone and wasn't scrubbed, it also includes your G.P.S. coordinates...so basically you are posting a very clear map to your location when that picture was taken. 8o

Be safe indeed!

Cheers

Very good point, it amazes me how little people know about the data in a posted picture. If that picture was taken with your phone and wasn't scrubbed, it also includes your G.P.S. coordinates...so basically you are posting a very clear map to your location when that picture was taken. 8o

Be safe indeed!

Cheers

Already posted saying that the metadata was incorrect (including gps coordinates).

edit: i removed the incorrect metadata.

Last edited:
about to find out how the Molly is down south next week :)

have fun with that :/ , I've only had molly that looks as good as what is posted above once and it was something my "friend" at the time brought from a fest in denver. He only had like 200mg of it anyways. It was the best shit I've ever taken but besides through him, I've never seen such high quality and in such a large amount. I wish I knew the right people to get some of that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.