The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate 2 gel caps of brown shards the other nite as a birthday gift. Two of us split 4 caps, and everyone was calling it moonrocks. If it catches on here, it's caught on everywhere else first(nicknames that is). I hate calling stuff fire, but it def warmed things up and made everything real nice!!

Wheres here at?

LSDMDMA&9353292 said:
eew that shit is LITERALLY fucking disgusting
ill throw up pics of my latest pickup
ive had brown molly before, no problem with brown rocks but that shit just LOOKS disgusting and illegally made or whatever...
but is it JUST me or should you not need half a gram for a night if its "good shit"?
could just be me, but you shouldnt need that much IMO.
NSFW:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Philly:
1. White fine crystalline powder, very clumpy - sold as "fire mda" - tested positive MDxx using mecke and marquis (strongest/fastest reactions i've ever seen) :: tested positive for MDMA using simons. I dosed 175mg with a 75mg redose orally and I believe that this is a MDA/MDMA mixture (majority MDA) based on increased speediness, more eye wiggles, OEV and CEV, and slightly longer duration. Unfortunately, this was a "one time deal".(this stuff was fucking fire... haven't rolled this hard in a very long time and it gave me more intense visuals than a few tabs of good acid)

2. Tan/Clear shards ("Moonrocks") sizes ranging from tiny shards to 6g crystal like rocks - sold as "moonrocks... mdma" - tested positive MDxx using mecke and marquis :: tested positive for MDMA using simons. I dosed 175mg with a 75mg redose orally and this is good clean MDMA. Has you feeling amazingly euphoric like clean MDMA should without being speedy. Very very good.

3. Tan/White rocks sizes ranging from white fine powder to 250mg rocks - sold as "molly" - tested positive MDxx using mecke and marquis :: tested positive for MDMA using simons (tested both the fine powder and rocks). I dosed 250-300mg over a night, starting with a 150mg dose orally and redosing randomly throughout the night via snorting. Once again, clean MDMA had me feeling great. not as pure as the shards however, but still great stuff.

1+ month breaks taken between all dosing. also, i preload/postload.

Philly:
1. White fine crystalline powder, very clumpy - sold as "fire mda" - tested positive MDxx using mecke and marquis (strongest/fastest reactions i've ever seen) :: tested positive for MDMA using simons. I dosed 175mg with a 75mg redose orally and I believe that this is a MDA/MDMA mixture (majority MDA) based on increased speediness, more eye wiggles, OEV and CEV, and slightly longer duration. Unfortunately, this was a "one time deal".(this stuff was fucking fire... haven't rolled this hard in a very long time and it gave me more intense visuals than a few tabs of good acid)

2. Tan/Clear shards ("Moonrocks") sizes ranging from tiny shards to 6g crystal like rocks - sold as "moonrocks... mdma" - tested positive MDxx using mecke and marquis :: tested positive for MDMA using simons. I dosed 175mg with a 75mg redose orally and this is good clean MDMA. Has you feeling amazingly euphoric like clean MDMA should without being speedy. Very very good.

3. Tan/White rocks sizes ranging from white fine powder to 250mg rocks - sold as "molly" - tested positive MDxx using mecke and marquis :: tested positive for MDMA using simons (tested both the fine powder and rocks). I dosed 250-300mg over a night, starting with a 150mg dose orally and redosing randomly throughout the night via snorting. Once again, clean MDMA had me feeling great. not as pure as the shards however, but still great stuff.

1+ month breaks taken between all dosing. also, i preload/postload.

You must be in the Old City section. Sounds like some good stuff.

For the first time I have seen people vending other MDxx chems, I think it was MBDB but am not sure. They had received a bulk amount from the same circle that normally supplied bulk mdma. They were not misrepresenting it, to me at least, but this has me worried about a whole new wave of adulterated molly in certain circles.

MBDB is pretty rare. Ive only seen it twice within the past four years. Even if there's some going around, I highly doubt there's enough going around to worry all too much about it ruining the molly scene.

It possible it was another analog. What is the more common chem similar to MDMA but without most of the fun. bk-MDMA? Whatever it was, quantity was bulk and enough to definitely pollute a few legs of "tor" if you know what I mean.

Ive seen bk-MDMA passed off as MDMA before. A buddy of mine ended up picking up a lb of bk-MDMA before he realized what he was picking up. Lost a lot of money that day.

There's no way to tell without a lab test though, so speculating is really as far as you'll be able to go here.

@thread: Tons more of the clear moonrocks are being seen.

^Those Moonrocks that are going around are fan-damn-tastic if I do say so myself.

Ive seen bk-MDMA passed off as MDMA before. A buddy of mine ended up picking up a lb of bk-MDMA before he realized what he was picking up. Lost a lot of money that day.

There's no way to tell without a lab test though, so speculating is really as far as you'll be able to go here.

Where? So I can move there.

I did have a light blue Gs Up Hoes down. fIt was pretty official. Went to sleep about 4am had to get up about 8am and felt good.

^Those do seem to be pretty good.
They're on my list of pills to try, up there with the mints form chicago..Well they were..until I got my hands on moon rock.

that blows, but if you're buying a lb id recomend going for stuff that looks good (chunks, crystals, etc)

a fine flour like powder, while it may be MDMA, usually isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.