Bluelight

Thread: MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by NationOfThizzlam View Post
    ^I gotta be honest, I care more about your grammatical error than how much Molly is there.

NSFW:
    I figured someone would give me shit for that but, fuck it.

2. Collapse Details

/fucking with you

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by georgewc2001 View Post
    As far as your description of the experience, you didn't mention what I consider the tangible effects that let you know you got at least some mdma. Feeling lovey dovey is good, but I'm talking about eye wiggles/stutter vision, dilated pupils, extreme empathy/open conversation. Lovey dovey is a bit subjective.
    Had some again last night and all of those were present in force. How is pupils being dilated indicative of MDMA? I've seen my friends on pure pipe pills that had pupils the size of pancakes. I guess lovey dovey can be subjective but I guess i'll give more detail: blowing up my friends phones with i love you texts, lots of hugs, feeling connected to everyone around me

also, i talked to someone else last night who said the rock he had was so big he had to chip it into smaller pieces. don't know if this means anything just relaying whats out there

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BottleOfOxy View Post

the same goes for this picture, especially the volume part, the cutting agents are simply lighter than the actual mdma; hence increasing the apparent volume of the molly.

honestly I just randomly guessed that it was .25 because the dude I got it from commonly has quarter gram bags on him. He just tossed it to me and I left, plus I was really drunk. So it could have been more or less I really have no idea, I just dumped the entire bag out and did it all. I know the molly was cut, but not cut to shit.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by themachine View Post
    Had some again last night and all of those were present in force. How is pupils being dilated indicative of MDMA? I've seen my friends on pure pipe pills that had pupils the size of pancakes. I guess lovey dovey can be subjective but I guess i'll give more detail: blowing up my friends phones with i love you texts, lots of hugs, feeling connected to everyone around me

also, i talked to someone else last night who said the rock he had was so big he had to chip it into smaller pieces. don't know if this means anything just relaying whats out there
    Pupils not being dilated is indicative that you did not get mdma. If you got eye wiggles, you probably had some mdma.

The rock means nothing as I've seen plenty of rocks that failed the test.

Get a kit.

6. Collapse Details

Pupils not being dilated is indicative that you did not get mdma. If you got eye wiggles, you probably had some mdma.

The rock means nothing as I've seen plenty of rocks that failed the test.

Get a kit.
    pupils were massively dilated, i was just saying that i've seen pupils being dilated from pills that contained no mdma. update: i got the eye wiggles once today, 36 hours after

7. Collapse Details

^No, no and no

If you're not testing it with an actual kit and getting stellar results, then I'd bet you've got crap. My buddy and I are long time e heads and he agrees 99% of what's in ny area is chopped to hell at best.

I have people giving me shit to test/try all the time that they swear up and down is great. They describe it just as you did. 99% of the time it's crap. Just cause there's no amp and you get to sleep ok doesnt mean it's mdma.

This is the worst i've ever seen nyc. It's not going to get better until everyone gets a kit because people just don't seem know what real mdma feels like anymore around here. They're convinced they've got great molly, but very few have tested it.
    fuck nyc and their scene lol sucks to be from there

8. Collapse Details

Not sure if this is the right area for this post but... I just got what the dealer claimed to be pure molly in capsules. No results on Pillreports, EcstasyData, etc. for them. He opened the capsule and this is whats inside:
    NSFW:

Looks like meth to me, but he's never seen pure molly crystals. Can molly crystals really break into perfect shards with no powder? Also, isn't molly normally cloudy, in either a yellowish or brownish shade and not perfectly clear? What do you guys think? I know I should test them but I don't have the test kits on him.
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 27-04-2011 at 06:56.

9. Collapse Details

^^^That looks like Ketamine to me, but it CAN be legit molly, but also I have seen stuff like that and exactly how you described being passed off as molly when it was nothing more than a shitty RC. You won't know for sure without testing, but based off what you said it sounds like bs.

10. Collapse Details

that shit looks weird as hell idk mayyybe ketamine ive tried it once but once i remember shards but idr exactlty what it looks like

11. Collapse Details

possibly mephedrone?

12. Collapse Details

Looks like mephedrone, but there's no way to tell without any sort of test done on it.

13. Collapse Details

Doesn't look like any MDMA I've ever seen.

14. Collapse Details

That's mephedrone for sure. Got some "shards" that looked just like that. some were a little longer but thats definitely not molly.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Looks like mephedrone, but there's no way to tell without any sort of test done on it.
    this

16. Collapse Details

Report back: Definitely not molly, as many have said. I was almost positive of this from just looking at it, but wanted to find out what the possibilities were. After seeing two friends take about half a capsule's worth and reporting feeling decent but nothing overwhelming, I decided to parachute a full capsule's worth.

Long story short: Its almost definitely mephedrone or something very much like it. Similar effects to mdma (especially in larger doses - Im pretty sure it was about .25g in the capsule) but produces difficulty breathing and chest pain that lasts days afterward. Glad I didnt buy these in quantity...
    Last edited by MostlySober; 29-04-2011 at 04:32.

17. Collapse Details

That sucks dude!
    Hate seeing people get sold something else.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chitownbrown View Post
    for the last 3 years ive had easy access to good rolls (mints, chicago) and molly. but all of the sudden about 3 months ago mdma became extremly difficult to get. all my sources have been running dry on mdma, but not on other stuff. it usually depends on who you know, but has any1 else in the midwest experienced a shortage too?
    I was in NY not too long ago, and I was able to find some. Strange... lots of shortages in the states these days?

19. Collapse Details

Spent the last couple weeks jumping around NY for shows and I have seen a ton of different batches of molly or supposed molly.

FOAF says that a major supplier of the brown shard moonrock molly is cutting his shit with that Raw Sugar, which is obvious when you taste it and it burns but its sweet afterwards.

Then I saw a couple actual real raw shards (Without sugar) tested VERY well, but the price was offfff the wallllllllllllllllllllll.

Got my hands on some very fine fluffywhite molly (which I think was posted here earlier from WI).

Other than that I keep running into e-tards with boatloads of drone, pawning it off as molly.

Now about the drone, theres a good chance it is not 4mmc, but just like how there are many analagues of mdma, it is itself an analogue of mephedrone. I don't remember the full name but it was something like p3mmc or something else ridiculous. I was able to find some of the kids making the purchases via net.

Overall theres a ton of molly all over NY, you just need to find the right people on the right part of the chain. I am digging this fluffywhite stuff. Price is GREAT, perfectly on par with what it should be.

Peace & love broskis.

[edit] I was burning my brain with the drone for a while because I had abused mdma in the past, causing most of my magic to slowly wither away. After a couple weeks of the St Johns Wort regimen it is slowly coming back. The whitefluffy stuff is fire and sends my toes curling.

20. Collapse Details

went n got an 8th of some shroomies last night

dude was sellin molly too, fluffy white powder, but i passed cuz it was no prices
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 06-05-2011 at 02:19. Reason: price

21. Collapse Details

The "molly" that isn't actually MDMA in the NE is almost certainly bk-MDMA/methylone. The stuff I came across tested a pretty dark red-brown on a Mecke, which to the best of my knowledge indicates methylone (or MDPV, but that has a totally different dosage profile, and I was seeing this stuff in 100mg+ capsules). When I took it, it felt more or less how methylone has been advertised to me, but it was also the first time I'd ever taken an non-MDMA stimulant chem, so my judgment is obviously suspect there. I really enjoyed it, for what it's worth.

Also, methylone is almost certainly the active ingredient in a large proportion of the pills going around the NE right now. My belief is that there's a local chemist synthing huge amounts of methylone and it's making its way through both the powder molly and the pressed pill markets.

22. Collapse Details

Lots more of the beige canadian crystal is around now
    I will be testing it out with both reagant test kits and human testing within the coming weeks, however word is that it is of the same purity/strength of the beige crystals that were being seen last year coming from BC before the bad batch of beige powder.

I will post all my findings here, but I just wanted to update everyone.

Moonrocks are still as potent and prevalent as ever!

GD white crystal is also around, though not seen as much as the perviously mentioned batches.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pans-Advocate View Post
    The "molly" that isn't actually MDMA in the NE is almost certainly bk-MDMA/methylone.
    Been sayin this for months now. It seems more and more people are coming to this realization. Thank god cause maybe now these bastards puttin this shit on the street will have to fuck off and come back with the real deal.

24. Collapse Details

georgewc, I think the reason is that there's a local chemist making methylone, and people keep coming back for more of it (because honestly, methylone isn't a shitty chemical, it's a passable imitation of MDMA, even if it's not all the way there). No wholesaler needs to pay extra for getting real shit from elsewhere in the world because there's a flood of methylone coming from a local source, I'm sure it's cheap as dirt, and people keep coming back for it ... they might think it's cut with caffeine or something, but it's still close enough to "molly" that at least 80% of unwitting users will get fooled.

I would prefer to take MDMA over methylone 9 times out of 10, but I'm happy to recommend methylone to my friends because I had a great time with it when I tried it. What's important, ultimately, is that it's ACCURATELY REPRESENTED. The methylone that's been going around the east coast is being sold in "ecstacy" pills (g-ladies, as far as I know) or as "molly" and nobody's making the extra effort to say "this isn't actually MDMA, but it's still a pretty sweet drug and probably worth your money if you want to have fun at a show or party ... here's the differences, etc."

If every kid in the east coast who rolled had a Mecke reagent kit and could identify methylone (red-brown reaction), I don't think people would eat it less often. It's a fun drug in and of itself. But if people knew where the real molly was at, they wouldn't bother with it. People slinging methylone need to own up to the reality of their product, or find real molly connects if that's what they're advertising.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I'm in the northeast and while i have friends who have different connects who are getting some methylone caps of "molly" (sold to them as such but i tested it), I am still getting the canadian beige crystal that bombo is talking about. I must note that we are on opposite sides of the country as well THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!! I'm going to be mixing it with some mda ive been saving (50:50 ratio) for an upcoming event :3

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast