The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live bout 2hrs from Dallas/Ft. worth texas. we get good molly here on occasion but its iffy sometiemes

i live bout 2hrs from Dallas/Ft. worth texas. we get good molly here on occasion but its iffy sometiemes

ive snorted 25pts of almost entirely pure molly over a 12hr period. it was unreal

^You know, you can edit your posts rather than posting three times.

LSDMDMA&9353292 said:
but is it JUST me or should you not need half a gram for a night if its "good shit"?
could just be me, but you shouldnt need that much IMO.

it depends, but i usually use a little more in an effort to keep the night going.

Half gram of MDMA will have me literally tripping balls. I can't see objects as what they are suppose to be, can barely walk correctly, but I some how mange to have conversation with people normally.

~300mg of molly will last me a good 7+hrs. Drop 100-150mg, then re-load an hour n half later with another 100mg. And might do it once more depending what I'm doing to end the night/meet the day.

The Moon Rocks floating around right now are great too. Best I've seen in about 5 months. Winter was filled with drome, which was good for me because i got a nice long break. <3 (maybe there was one or two small ~100mg MDMA bumps in those months, but just to add to some lsd =D .)

the north east united states is apparently flooded with shards of all different grades and colors. recently i have tried some golden amber ones which were really glassy, those were pretty nice but nothin out of this world. Then i tried this batch which contains colors from clear, clear tan, purple, and more. this batch makes me realize i havent lost the magic. for a few years i laid off mdxx. but wow this batch is something else it was soo clean made me feel soo good just like mdma should mmmmm. i feel that there are soo many shards around now because the people running the powder were cutting it too much.

^agreed...was getting chopped too much. Also, seems IME in NYC, this time of year is when good shit surfaces. My thinking is that there's a lull in demand after new year's which forces suppliers to up the quality. Happened last year...stock up now!

When I lived in Memphis the rolls were never very impressive and the molly was pretty hit or miss. Baltimore consistently impresses me with both though.

^good ROLLS in bmore?
i never herd anything good about pills in baltimore..
from mofoz ive discussed thangs with, and when i was getting offered stuff when i was in baltimore it was sketchy at best stamps for high prices...

yeah well out here in south jersey we have to get it while the gettings good. I cut down on drinking since I started rolling regularly. Now I'm back to drinking more because my peops is B S ing. All this talk of abundance got me ready to relocate. lmao

we are still raging pressies and molly in the midwest.. but most pills are crap around here nowadays. the molly started off... too good and now is also crap. there is always the occasional super good but more often than not its just speed or some other rc like mephedrone. the look/taste of different rcs is a good give away but more often than not its hard to tell exactly what you're eating unless you carry a test kit around.

I had some sick semi clear off white shards like a month ago! That Molly was fire I wish I stocked up more. It had my eyes ROLLING into the back of my head! It was my girls first time and I knew once I took it she needs to try this reminded me of how I use to feel back in the day!

I had some sick semi clear off white shards like a month ago! That Molly was fire I wish I stocked up more. It had my eyes ROLLING into the back of my head! It was my girls first time and I knew once I took it she needs to try this reminded me of how I use to feel back in the day!

Once My girl tried it, it was a wrap its our new twist now.

Last edited:
Ate 2 gel caps of brown shards the other nite as a birthday gift. Two of us split 4 caps, and everyone was calling it moonrocks. If it catches on here, it's caught on everywhere else first(nicknames that is). I hate calling stuff fire, but it def warmed things up and made everything real nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.