The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on man, that's what I like to hear (wasn't trying to doubt you). I've been wanting to try MDA for a while now. And just don't want to pick up more MDMA.

Also i have a question for anyone regarding MDMA. I had a nice little rock stored in a cap then double bagged inside a tin. Anyways this MDMA had a tan tint to it, but still pretty clear. I looked at the other day, and some of it has started to turn white. A solid white color, and when it scrapes off it's just white powder. Anyone know what is going on? Is it possible that some impurities are oxidizing out and turning part of the rock more pure than other? It's not wet or soft so i really don't feel like it's a mold or bacteria or some weird shit.

Texas has been flooded with that girl Molly for the last 4 months Id say. Probably at the responsibility of the Northern Mexico Cartels.

saw some "sass" while i was out tonight. this shit was super dark and a little sticky. it looked like big balls of proper bubble hash. pretty much a really dark amber color. Is this what some MDA going around looks like?

Texas has been flooded with that girl Molly for the last 4 months Id say. Probably at the responsibility of the Northern Mexico Cartels.

Highly doubt it, the Cartels mostly deal with Meth, Heroin, Coke, and Weed.

Most of the molly found in the US comes from Canada, Europe, and here within the US.

well actually i heard tijuana has some ex, anybody hear the same thing? hmmm well not molly - i was thinking about some parties down in mexico, i know its a train wreck out there but also some good parties too.

Small, clear shards in Detroit, looks like sugar when crushed. Seems to be proper quality MDMA.

in michigan ive taken pills and was dumb enough to think hey ad lsd in them. boy was i an idiot for thinking this and posting in the wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
1.) This thread is not about Ecstasy pills, its about "Molly" - MDMA crystal

2.) Your pills did not have LSD in them, quite possibly MDA, 2C-x, even meth or amp (as in higher doses you can easily hallucinate) - get a test kit dude, especially before you up and take who of a pill, which could easily end up being DXM, PMA, etc etc.

3.) Please try not to dicksize here, thats great that you have a good hook up, but its completely irrelevant.

I highly suggest reading the rules of the forum, the BLUA (found in the support foum), and the first post in each thread which will state the purpose/rules.

NSFW:
eminemj.jpg

some serious molly :D:D:D 200mg of this shit will get you rolllin for at least 3 hrs, 400mg-600mg last you the whole 8-9 hrs of ravin'

^^^^ Serious? That looks like horseshit. I've been accused of being a bit condescending in regards to MDMA, and I am trying here, but seriously, that does look like actual horseshit! And if it takes you 200 mg to roll for 3 hours, I'd be a little nervous about what the other 50% is besides MDMA.....

NSFW:
eminemj.jpg

some serious molly :D:D:D 200mg of this shit will get you rolllin for at least 3 hrs, 400mg-600mg last you the whole 8-9 hrs of ravin'

Sorry but that looks disgusting its so dark it almost looks black, Whatever that is it definatley is not anywhere near pure. As the last poster said it looks like horseshit or maybe even a broken up beer bottle. Not trying to be mean but that seriously looks wrong.

Back to to MDA from dogshit, so...

There has been a massive batch of MDA/lsd that hit the midwest for a certain event comming up in a month or so. The MDA is being pushed through the regular channels(cannot get more specific than that) and it all comes in a very fine appearance, with some odd looking shards, the powder is a yellow(ish) color similar in appearance to crack, same as the shards, only they are a bit more pronounced. Before any one says, its the stuff from Canada, its isnt. This is the seventh time ever that I have seen true bulk amounts of MDA avail for sale. Alot of times in the scene, usually a QP or couple ounces come of the festie/show circuit.

Now, back to the dogshit posted ^ I agree that looks like dogshit, who in the fuck would be dumb enough to shell out $ for what looks like dogshit, if the fool trying to sell me that shit told me to try a tester and see if I liked it I would spit in his face.

^What do you mean? It's serious shit, apparently you only need to take half a gram for a night out!8o

lol it looks strange but its legit haha clean high with barely any comedown. it is dark as hell but if you crush it up its actually light brown powder haha meh only way to find out is find some :p

eew that shit is LITERALLY fucking disgusting
ill throw up pics of my latest pickup
ive had brown molly before, no problem with brown rocks but that shit just LOOKS disgusting and illegally made or whatever...
but is it JUST me or should you not need half a gram for a night if its "good shit"?
could just be me, but you shouldnt need that much IMO.
NSFW:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.