Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
moonrocks.jpg

yummy!!! in the USA around seattle.

GOOD FUCKIN LORD!!!8o8o8o8o

Looks like the dutch molly! Mm mm good. Gave my friend a surprise dose of that a few days ago and she hasnt stopped talking about it :p

(Surprise as in I just randomly showed up and said "a present for you!")

Last edited:
I saw some of the snowflake molly as it was called. I am wonderinging if there is any change that ethylcathinone is being sold as molly?

I have seen e-cat but havnt tasted it. The e-cat I saw looked similar to finely ground mdma.

Man, it seems around here (nor cal, around the bay area), we never go dry. There must be some solid operations running close-by.

Michigan:

Just got 2 grams of White Sand, and another 2 grams of supposed MDA.

Is MDA supposed to be a little darker?

I got it from a very reliable source and friend who I don't think would get scammed or is dumb enough to buy an RC passed off as Mdxx.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

here in nj, we get mailed two types of molly from a drop point. i have overheard its from a family, in more then one way, located somewhere close to the pacific ocean, probably north cali or oregon.

the two types are mdma, and mda.

the mdma is crystal shards, that are whitish... like clear, with cloudiness. only noticable in the big chunks. we call her melanie. sometimes it comes pretty crushed up already, and looks like fine sugar. white, but reflective of light. it smells like, ummm, bitter chemicals. pretty much looks and smells like a very high quality methamphetamine.

the mda never comes to chunky, small crystals. its always a brownish yellow, and reeks of sassafras. so we call her sassy. i mean, this stuff strongly smells like black licorice, even vaccuum sealed, it is known to be smelled outside the package without opening. which never makes the receiver happy....

but whatcha gonna do? gotta stick with your family's secret recipes i guess.;)

<3<3

I have to say that that picture above is one of the prettiest things I have seen all year. It has been two years since I had some molly and that was the last good new years night that I've had. It was white moon dust and it was strong and clean. nom nom nom.

Anyone know if there is any decent Molly in Vegas? Wary of being ripped off by the various sharks that hang around Vegas!

thizzer its great to see you around here. and tyler aint doing nothing but trying to find someone to get him a hookup on drugs thats real apparant in one of the posts up there he deleted.

TYLERE THIS IS YOU ONLY WARNING DO NOT BE USING THIS SITE TO GET YOURSELF SOME DRUG CONNECTS. YOU WILL BE BANNED QUICKLY IF YOU DO

that was funny :D

Man, it seems around here (nor cal, around the bay area), we never go dry. There must be some solid operations running close-by.

Many solid operations. Seems that Nor Cal has been the epicenter for MDMA production in the USA for a few years now. Not a whole lot of domestic production compared to imports but the vast majority all comes from that area......

Update:

Clear dutch molly is veeeery prevalent these days. Im seeing tons of it now, which is awesome as it's good stuff.

Spanish rocks are also becoming a bit large in the scene, and after friends of mine sent some in to be tested, it came out to ~78%, so its definitely good molly. Seems to be a bit expensive though.

"White sand" is still being brought in from Canada, and it's definitely some fire molly.

Those brown rock's from Canada are also starting to re-appear. When broken down, it's pretty much the "Brown Sugar" that I posted about a while back.

All very good molly batches.

I'm also seeing "Sally" a bit more these days. "Sally" being MDA. Expensive, but it looks delicious and im hearing good things from my friends.

Update:

"White sand" is still being brought in from Canada, and it's definitely some fire molly.

I'm also seeing "Sally" a bit more these days. "Sally" being MDA. Expensive, but it looks delicious and im hearing good things from my friends.

Had each of these this past weekend (Michigan), definitely quality shit.

Particularly the "Sally" (We call it Sass around here,) which was awesome!

As far as expensive goes! Well, lets just say I feel sorry for all of you because for me 3.5g of White Sand and MDA cost me *A number lower than you could imagine without quitting the drug game*

MICHIGAN RULLLZ

are you sure it's really MDA n just not cleaned MDMA? that's usually what i see called sass around here, dark smelly molly.

but if it's really mda i guess it's time to shovel out n hit the town. =D

Positive, used each at the same time and on separate occasions by themselves.

The MDA I got was a little darker white color than the "White Sand".

Besides, why would a guy sell me White Sand then sell me more MDMA as MDA, at the same price as the molly

I trust my source, he knows his stuff and his people ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.