The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
the xtal crystals are 4-MMC. Lots of people can't even tell tho, even the people who use drone can't recognize it as that. It's just really clean n pure 4-MMC.

Shit I did it once and i was sure it was an MDxx, but i was also on acid. :D

there's a bunch of meph going around, most really don't know the difference, but it's pretty easy to tell.

the xtal crystals are 4-MMC. Lots of people can't even tell tho, even the people who use drone can't recognize it as that. It's just really clean n pure 4-MMC.

Shit I did it once and i was sure it was an MDxx, but i was also on acid. :D

what does xtal crystal mean?

And not all crystal is 4mmc.
I know for a fact the crystal i have is MDMA and 4-mmc.

NSFW:
P0y2K.jpg

this stuff i'm almost certain was 4-mmc

that does look like the mephedrone crystals ive seen.

MDMA has a different look.

pills are shit where I am except mints LONG LIVE MINT MAN. But we all avoid non-mint pills like the plague, the chance of it being bunk or gross is high. Crystals of pure molly are fairly easy to get a hold of and cheap too if you know the right people. I live in wisconsin by the way.

Tis a small world eh :)

those pencil lead shards, that are 4-MMC is what i call xtal crystal. i suppose its just local terms maybe.

but the 4-mmc before this shit has all been way more broken down crystalline powder.

anyways no molly around right now, and that pic post just caused me to go change my pants.

yeah some kids I know were getting "molly" capsules. They are very uninformed and had shown me them. 00 gauge caps literally 3/4 full of powder. They didn't know any better but it was most definitely 4mmc. Also alot of crushed powder that resembles MDMA but is not.

Thank god for european imports though :)

yeah some kids I know were getting "molly" capsules. They are very uninformed and had shown me them. 00 gauge caps literally 3/4 full of powder. They didn't know any better but it was most definitely 4mmc. Also alot of crushed powder that resembles MDMA but is not.

Thank god for european imports though :)

Most of the xtal molly I see I am told is from canada. My friend I got the pic from said it wasn't Canadian.

Thizzer, I am not sure what exactly you mean. I do not think the picture is harming anyone. Also, try checking the metadata.

ive never encountered 4mmc sold as molly.

a little OT but our 4mmc isnt crystalline at all, its more rather fluffy and powdery and rubs off like chalk. doesnt seem cut though really based on the dosing.

a friend found a bag of purple powder at a show once, we tasted a little and thought it was molly, having been doing molly all night we made some lines out of it, and were totally floored.

it was 4mmc of course, the first time wed done it, although i had read about it, and so was positive about its identity once i actually tried it.

ive no idea why someone would dye it purple though, except to make people think twice before blindly doing it (although that didnt stop us..) or maybe so someone might mistake it for incense.

or just for fun.

Whenever I get bored I cook up a vial of ket with a drop of food coloring added as it creates a fun looking powder to then snort.

Plus, its even more fun explaining why your snot is blue or what have you.

/off-topic post

More of the clear/moonrock molly is being seen
as well as more of the tan/white molly

or just for fun.

Whenever I get bored I cook up a vial of ket with a drop of food coloring added as it creates a fun looking powder to then snort.

Plus, its even more fun explaining why your snot is blue or what have you.

/off-topic post

More of the clear/moonrock molly is being seen
as well as more of the tan/white molly

lol i love your posts fyi

Most of the xtal molly I see I am told is from canada. My friend I got the pic from said it wasn't Canadian.

Thizzer, I am not sure what exactly you mean. I do not think the picture is harming anyone. Also, try checking the metadata.

What picture? I want to see it please.

What kinda taste does the xtal crystals or mephedrone powder have if any? Also today saw some mainly white with some brown reddish powder being called "molly" but once it tasted sour and sweet on different dips I knew it was bunk... What has that sweet sour taste BZP? tfmpp? different RC's? Obviously only a test kit could determine what it was, but I remember reading on PR that pipes sometimes taste sweet or sour I believe..This was in the Staten Island area and there is a good amount of that powder around I hear so avoid.

Its impossible to correctly identify a substance purely off of looks or taste. One can speculate, sure, but thats as much as one can really do.

Sometimes what your tasting has nothing at all to do with the chemical, but rather how/where it was stored, and other random variables that came into play.

Get to know your sources, test your product, and dont be afraid to shop around to find the best, rather than keep putting money into scammers pockets and speculating as to whether or not what you were just sold was mdma based off of taste/look/whatever.

Please stop saying xtal crystal. Its redundant.
Xtal is shorthand for crystal.
Kind of like xmas for christmas.

i don't see anything wrong or bad, in referring to pencil lead crystals, as xtals.
we call good crystals moon rocks, more crystalline powder gets called fluff, and brown powder gets called brown sugar. well thats what we do in my area, and everyone know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.