The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some GREAT molly here in WI....tried it out saturday, 200mg had me gone all night! solid 4hrs worth of roll

i have never had any kind of molly period. i aint rolled ina bout 6 years and this is why i dont say much in this thread

I sometimes wonder if people who say they have had the "cleanest best rolls ever" have ever done mdma. I've had it twice in 2 years and I don't just casually look, I pretty much am on the look out 24/7. Most dealers keep it for themselves and there just isn't enough to go around... at least in my area. Everyone has mdma but no one actually has mdma, if you know what I mean.

some nice molly in WI
bassnectar tonight.

never seen molly quite like this though...
NSFW:
P0y2K.jpg

^^^there was a bit of that floating around MI. i didn't eat any just because i wasn't convinced that it was MDMA by the smell n taste. but everyone who ate it loved it and hand no bad come down that i heard about.

but right now we got this nice sand/ light tan color powder. it sorta clumps together in the bag, kinda like it's sticky. i ate 150mg with 1 hit of lsd and had a great night. the peak from the molly lasted for a little over 4 hours and then a nice come down that lasted for 2 more hrs. idk if the duration was due to mixing with the lucy or what, because i usually only peak for 3 hours top off a cap. but i liked it. also had great body waves that felt amazing with the acid. i couldn't get the smile off my face if you paid me. =D

some nice molly in WI
bassnectar tonight.

never seen molly quite like this though...
NSFW:
P0y2K.jpg

The stuff looks like meth
Im not saying thats what it is, in fact it probably MDMA if you think so (it'd be hard to get the 2 confused).
Ive just never seen long needle like shards of MDMA, usually the chunky stuff ive seen has looked more like quartz rocks.

^^^well it's not meth. i'm pretty sure it's MDMA or an MDxx.
i gave some a try last night and loved it. not the strongest but it stills does the trick.

^^^ more than likely the same shit that i got around here. picked some up for me and some friends....one capsule had us all set right.

I had some molly last night for the first time in about a year. Honestly though since I had split a gelcap of tannish powder, I was pretty unimpressed. I'll probably have to attempt it again though since my friend that took 2 1/2 was definitely in the zone.

The stuff looks like meth
Im not saying thats what it is, in fact it probably MDMA if you think so (it'd be hard to get the 2 confused).
Ive just never seen long needle like shards of MDMA, usually the chunky stuff ive seen has looked more like quartz rocks.

defiantly not meth
its really clean stuff, one of my friends was upset because they where expecting it to be speedy
and i noticed some jaw clenching but no grinding

last night i went to bassnectar on an initial dose of 125mg at 8:30pm and 300mg at 11:00pm right before he came on
such an incredible show!
i peaked when the club went crazy when he played wildstyles method
danced all night, had some eye wiggles on and off
and was still rollin at 3:30am
fell asleep at 4am
woke up at 11am and i ate a shit load of breakfast

^^^there was a bit of that floating around MI. i didn't eat any just because i wasn't convinced that it was MDMA by the smell n taste. but everyone who ate it loved it and hand no bad come down that i heard about.

it tasted like good molly, but there was something up with the smell, kinda like hand sanitizer or something?

Last edited:
yeah it does taste like molly. i was just taking a small part of a little thin crystals, and really didn't think it was bitter enough. then i did half a nice finger dip when at the club and really taste it then, so i decided to do more and it turned out great.

defiantly not meth
its really clean stuff, one of my friends was upset because they where expecting it to be speedy
and i noticed some jaw clenching but no grinding
i dont doubt you at all.
i was just commenting on the appearance

Had some MDA molly, got 2 big crystalls, it was offwhite/light brown. Rolled from the morning time until the sun went down, with no come down, more of a speedy after glow. The visuals were intense.

I think I prefer MDA to mdma.

I hope MDA becomes more widely available, i also prefer it, but lately its been all MDMA.
About 6 or 7 years ago it was hard to find a pill that didnt have MDA in it. I miss those days.

Lucky, I've never actually had MDA. By the sounds of it I would like it more than MDMA. Too bad it's so rare. A certain regular of PD talks of it being sporadically (yet frequently enough) available in Texas.

MDA is definitely becoming more available. "Sally" as it's refered to here is MDA and available within certain groups, ive found. A bit more expensive than the MDMA going around, but not by much.

Status
Not open for further replies.