• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cranberry Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadocta13

Bluelighter
okay so i searched for it and didn't find anything.

so i've heard rumors about how cranberry juice and cranberry pills help get rid of drugs from your system faster. i have no idea how. and i am wondering if this is true. i never really believed it. and if it was true, i figured it would be due to some sort of enzyme that maybe metabolizes the drug faster. but thats just a guess. so has anybody else heard this before?

I've heard this many times...usually, if you have any sort of urinary tract infection, it helps clear things up faster. In general, drinking a lot of fluids can help flush your system, but cranberry juice seems to do a lovely job of cleaning up the body. I don't have any sources as to whether or not it really DOES make you pee clear faster, but its good for you anyway --- particularly the diet kind, because regular cranberry juice has 26g of sugar per 8 oz serving, eeek!

The only real way to detoxify completely is through time. If you are concerned about your health, you may want to make use of plants which cleanse the system, such as lemon juice, licorice root, black pepper, dandelion, red clover, et cetera.

alright thanks. i was just wondering. no need to though. i don't get UA'd anymore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.