Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Fentanyl - Experienced - i cut up and ate my fentanyl patch

socalrollin

Bluelighter
**WARNING: An entire patch contains a lethal dose of fentanyl with no tolerance, and is potentially lethal either way. It is also notoriously inaccurate. Please consider not ever doing this**

so after searching and reading and searching and reading, last night i finally decided to cut my 25mcg hr (mylan) non gel fentanyl patch up into eighths. "yes the sticker one with a matrix and no gel"

i started off by soaking one of the eighths in a shot glass of rubbing alcohol. i used just a few drops of the alcohol considering i would be injesting it later. i let it soak for 30 min then poured the alcohol and piece of patch into my mouth. i just kind of sub consciously chewed/sucked on the piece of patch until it fell apart which took about an hour. by then i could definitely feel the effects of the fentanyl. i was really chilled out but no wear near nodding.

a few hours flew by and i figured i wasnt getting higher so i mine as well do another piece of the patch. this time i said fuck the rubbing alcohol, it tastse like cheap ass vodka......seriously. so i just proceeded to chew on it for another hour which worked the same as before. by this time i was kinda nodding but not to to euphoric. i felt nice and relaxed thats for sure. i then smoked some kuuush and passed the funk out! woke up this morning feeling great!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_fentanyl
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_fentanyls
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: