• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

NCAA Football ver 2009-2010

Found this somewhere...figured to post it before we get our first re-post of the jorts images ;)

BeerWrong.jpg

Man, if OSU doesn't beat USC led a true-freshman QB that loves throwing INTs, that's going to be quite embarrassing Axl.

even USC is having quite the problems lately, eh?

have no fears about USC losing to a very green OSU team in two weeks in the Horeshoe - I think it is a lock by now.

tonight we are in for a treat with Oregon VS Boise State. it's nice to have a big game on the season opening Thursday night. to my dismay, I have to work but luckily I work by TVs. I still don't have cable and my computer has been broken for a month, in case any of you have been particularly missing me.

Georgia VS Oklahoma State also will be an interesting match-up. UGA has lost many athletes, but I still have immense respect for their head coach and I am sure that he will have them all ready to play.

Colt McCoy will be the Heisman winner, mostly because I want Archie Griffin's legacy to remain untouched.

Last edited:
its starts tonight... not a moment too soon. The weather has been autumnal here for nearly a week.

feels good man.

Colt McCoy will be the Heisman winner, mostly because I want Archie Griffin's legacy to remain untouched.

If the gators go undefeated, and tebow does his thing, i really don't see why he shouldn't get it.

Oregon looked absolutely horrid on offense...and those uniforms make me want to puke. Boo those fairy wings.

Pretty ugly game all around. Even so, looks like Boise will be making a BCS run this season.

the suckerpunch was epic.

And yeah, Oregon looked like shit. Is it playing on blue turf? It must be, considering how boisie likes to fold on the road.

Gee I come in to check up on posts and what a fucking surprise...more big 10 bashing. Looks like nothings changed here...

As for the Big 10 adding another team, who? The only team that would be a good fit is ND, who have said repeatedly that they want to remain independent. The only way they will join our great conference is if it starts to become reality that they will make more $ from the Big Ten network instead of NBC.
No one else would work for the Big Ten; Pitts already in the Big East ( wouldn't want them anyway, don't even have their own stadium), UC is already in the Big East (stadium is too small), so who would that leave?

^ I always thought Missouri would be a good fit for the Big Ten.

but what a great opening week! one of my joys in life is watching college football and hurriedly coming back to this forum and talking shit, or bullshitting, with every one of you (lots of fecal imagery).

the season started out with a BANG as Oregon looked frustrated, and took out their frustrations when that mediocre running back dropped the obviously taunting and shoulder pad slapping Boise State player like a bag of rocks. what a fitting way to kick off the season! albeit, not a classy first foot - but if college football players don't care about class then why should I?

I went to the Ohio State Buckeyes game, obviously, and I had the best seats of my life (being around the 50 yard line and about three rows deep). Navy played us close, and never gave up. for that I will give them credit. OSU looks superb on offense - Terrelle Pryor can run or pass. the most surprising (good) thing about the game was the quality of OSU's young receivers. Duran Carter (son of the notorious Cris Carter) stuck out the most - he is a very athletic true freshman. it also looks as if OSU has 3 or 4 seriously dangerous running backs. in college football, speed kills. what was disappointing was the Buckeye defense. they allowed for two very long Navy drives. however, at least the defense was ball-hawking, four turnovers is a good thing no matter how you cut it.

if the Buckeys can translate that into one turnover against USC, then they have a shot.

the shocking game of the week was Oklahoma's loss to Bringham-Young. Sam Bradford got hit hard and it looks like he will be out for four-to-five weeks (my estimate, not official). all of a sudden, OU is not a contender and Heisman race is essentially whittled down to Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow. it is never good to see a player injured (unless, perhaps your name rhymes with Jim Beblow - hehehe just kidding), and this brings back parallels to the disappointing season OU had for Heisman hopefuly Adrian Peterson a couple years ago. feels bad, man.

Notre Dame, Michigan, and USC all took care of business. on an unrelated note, it feels great to lump USC in with all those other players.

speaking of the Pac-10, looks like Oklahoma State took care of business against Georgia. didn't see the game so I can't comment much here.

looks like Boise State and BYU are going to be the conference busters again this year. when is the BCS beauty pageant going to take this teams serious, and keep them from the outside looking in? what else do these teams need to do?

what a great week. bring on the Trojans. it's my birthday and the only wish I have is a Buckeyes victory.

speaking of the Pac-10, looks like Oklahoma State took care of business against Georgia. didn't see the game so I can't comment much here.
wut?

I'm just happy Cal raped Maryland last night. :) I had the privilege of being there.

Maybe Best can break the wall of quarterbacks for heisman

Soooo Ohio St. Yeahhhh beating Navy by 4? They'll get exposed next week. There are also a few others that will get exposed as frauds but that game just stood out to me tbh.

this isn't OSU's year by any means, but I am not such a firm believer in the superiority of USC like so many of you are, already down on your knees with the mere mention of the program. USC is very problematic this year.

this isn't OSU's year, but next year it looks like we will be back in the National Championship. the only great thing about saying this as a Buckeye fan is that the last time I said the above, Ohio State stole the National Championship from Miam in probably the best college football game of the decade.

;)

I agree that game was such a classic. Thats when Mcgehee's knee got demolished right? I think USC wont do much this year my point was if Navy's triple option gave them hell, USC's system will demolish them. I think USC is perpetually overrated tbh.

I'd say after week one the Big Ten and Sec are the two best conferences.

Record wise, each only has one loss, verses 2 for the Big 12, at least 2 for the Pac 10, ACC has losses to William And Mary and also to Richmond, Big East has at least one.

OSU while I'm sure people on here will say they suck or whatever, is 1-0 and they did have to play the best rushing team statistically. UF played against a d2 team, so who knows if they will be good this year, Oky State looked nice and OU got waxed by BYU!

So early on who knows whats going to happen. Everyone is talking like USC is gonna win against OSU, but keep in mind USC played San Jose State while OSU played a team that consistently plays in bowl games. I would say it's a little unfair to make assumptions about what's going to happen based on one week of football.

But yeah after week 1 the Big 10 amd SEC are without question the top 2 conferences.

I'd say after week one the Big Ten and Sec are the two best conferences.

Record wise, each only has one loss, verses 2 for the Big 12, at least 2 for the Pac 10, ACC has losses to William And Mary and also to Richmond, Big East has at least one.

OSU while I'm sure people on here will say they suck or whatever, is 1-0 and they did have to play the best rushing team statistically. UF played against a d2 team, so who knows if they will be good this year, Oky State looked nice and OU got waxed by BYU!

So early on who knows whats going to happen. Everyone is talking like USC is gonna win against OSU, but keep in mind USC played San Jose State while OSU played a team that consistently plays in bowl games. I would say it's a little unfair to make assumptions about what's going to happen based on one week of football.

But yeah after week 1 the Big 10 amd SEC are without question the top 2 conferences.

good points all around! although I will quickly admit that SEC is the top college football conference, it is interesting to note that the SEC schedueles cupcakes in their first or second games more than any other conference in the last couple of years. there is nothing wrong with a warm-up game, but lets be serious Florida already had that game won the second they ran on the field to do jumping jacks.

while Navy is no serious contender, they make habits out of usetting bowl contending teams like (then) Notre Dame and Pittsburgh. I have to give respect where it is due, and respect goes to the SEC and Navy's triple-option offense (which always gives OSU headaches).

some great match-ups going on this weekend:

the Douche Bowl: Michigan VS Notre Dame. historically, no teams have been douchier with ND's antics of third year starter Jimmy Clausen and Michigan's coach Dick Rod. nevertheless, both teams won in convincing fashion and as much as I am an Ohio State fan, the Big Ten needs Michigan to return to its 9 plus wins a year ways.

the How Bad is OSU Bowl: OSU VS USC. surely, Ohio State is going to lose. but by how much? already, the true freshman starter at USC has proven to be Pac-10 1st Team QB, the next Matt Leinhert, and bound to win two National Championships by just simply beating San Jose state in the opener. OSU can't compete, but will an injury plagued USC keep it close?

the Cupcake Bowl: Florida VS Troy. Florida doesn't seem to be aiming high with yet another cupcake flopping down to Gainesville.

the Fuck Phillip Fulmer Bowl: UCLA VS Tenn. and it was official. as the Vols went for it on 4th and 2 the Phillip Fulmer years and all of its conservative gameplay were officially gone. I'm not sold on Lane Kiffin just yet, but I'm sure most UT fans are already.

the Florida Bowl: Miami VS Florida State. there are other football programs in the state of Florida besides the Gators (even Jacksonville looks to be ran out of town soon)? could have fooled me. UF seems to be the only Florida program that can get it right. look for Miami to win tonight. I am also nostalgic as to when this game used to mean something.

Miami v Florida State was great, just like every other year. I was very impressed by the young man, Jacory Harris, QB for the Canes. Also, I was impressed with Greg Reid, who chose Free Shoes over UGA and other great teams this past Spring. He was definitely a freshman who will continue to make a great impact on the field. My Dawgs looked gawd awful against the Okie St. Pokes. I didn't think OK.ST. played that well and that says a lot about how UGA played. Joe Cox's arm looked pathetic. Then again, I'm used to Stafford zinging it downfield. Richard Samuel couldn't take a hit without going down. I can't wait to see Caleb King come back (wow, I never thought I'd be saying that). Maybe Washaun Ealey would do better. Carlton Thomas gave up the game winning fumble. Media darlings Ohio State didn't do that well against Navy, which shows continous mediocrity from the Bucks. BYU handed it to Oklahoma. Hopefully, Sam Bradford will be back in a few weeks. Looks like week 1 took a toll on a lot of teams, esp. my team, UGA. I hope we bounce back from our loss and take it out on South Carolina next weekend. I am excited about the young kids like Orson Charles, Branden Smith and a few others. Hopefully Michael Moore will become our #2 reciever across from AJ Green. Go DAWGS!!

what a fucking game!!
it was back and forth the whole time . they both played great but the Canes played better
the Canes are going to do great this season, i can feel it!!