Gang Problems ?

Supposedly there are like 50 gangs in Providence. But i'm 34 and white, so i know nothing about that.

Yea around montreal it's pretty much organized crime...

Only in North Montreal I guess, you would find the most "gangs", but in other parts you are going to find Mafia and Hell's Angels, which are responsible for most of the weed in here.

There are 38 organized crime groups with members or associates working at Pearson International Airport, according to an RCMP study of smuggling at Canadian Airports.

This is the major airport in Toronto, lot of shit passes through.

Around my "hood" the gangs seem pretty sophisticated, not alot of traditional gangbangin, more like well run business. These fuckers are smart.

I really dont see it as a problem... they are entrepreneurs filling market voids. Im just scared they get too sophisticated, and start indirectly funding politicians...

and apparently ms 13 is trying to get a hold on toronto... this scares me.

Nope. Farther up north a lot of people are being evicted from their homes and their old houses are left completely unattended. Gangs move into the houses and raise hell until they are finally flushed out by the cops. I had to drive about 4 hours north for tanks giving, I saw a lot of destroyed houses covered in Graffiti that weren't like that last year.

either way crips fall under folk which is chicago based

folks a prison gang meant to unite certain sets/gangs under a unity so they can have some sort of safety locked up. thats why folk nation started anyway.

Mostly latino gangsters, bloods and crips 'round here.
Nearly got shot last week just walking to Londis. Shit's for real.

I agree with the fact that Blacks want money and will not really bother a white person if they know they bring money in. Never had much contact with hispanic gangs so can't say. I've lived in the city most my life and only now moved to the suburbs due to not being able to get as nice of a house in the city as in the burbs. I've been to all sorts of parts and have never been messed with. I'm a white girl. I actually never felt any danger towards me from the drug selling gangs. I guess most make an effort in order for u to come back. If u fuck with them thou or they got something to prove they will fuck u up. But if u r just buying then usually u r pretty safe anywhere in the city that gangs control the drug scene. At least that has been my experience of the many years I've lived in different parts of town (usually nortside and westside). There isn't much gang activity on the northside and its mostly latino. Westside from what I've seen is mostly black as I've only had come in contact with black gangs on the west side. They were always nice to me and never threatening as they felt no threat from me.

It's a good idea to be careful not to disrespect them in any way as then their honor will be blemished and they will want to mess with u just to prove they can. Even if u accidentally disrespect them u can get their wrath, so being as non threatening and respectful as possible has never gotten me in any trouble from the westside gangs.

State ur area if u don't have location specified by ur avatar, otherwise stating gang activity in ur area doesn't tell us much of anything.

here in columbus ohio everything is split up east side is blood, north side is crip, west side is latin kings(some MS 13) and Gangster Disciples run the south side.

Some of the inner city gang bangers and legit but the majority are just poser teens trying to fit in.

From what you talking about state funding was back in the 60's. That shit has been stopped for a long time. If I'm wrong on what u saying oops

I read from that link posted, & listen half of the shit the police,fbi say is wrong, that is 2-3rd hand heard.Back in the early 90's was when I was gang bangen daily & never ANY of them mobs were in chicago but them towns they mentioned are very very smal & mid to upper class, what does that tell you?
1 thing I can confirm is that the Chicago Almighty Latin Counts have ties to Cali's 18th st. 4rm the 60's

The 1960's funding you're referring to was money the Rockefeller Foundation gave to the Vice Lords and possibly the disciples? The money was supposed to be used to clean up the neighborhoods after the riots and generally keep the population under control.

Obviously the VL took at least some of the money and used it to sell drugs, changed their name to Conservative Vice Lords to seem more legit. We'll never know where all the money went; some went to opening stores, repairing roads, building houses, but not all was accounted for.

However the funding I meant was in reference to the police departments (local, county, state) from DHS. Remember when some police chief in a suburb screams that MS-13 is taking over, and immediately he gets 500k of new gear, he probably made it up just to get a fancy new taser and armor.

^^^yeah but why lie about MS 13 or surenos taking over? The police chief could just as easily say some chicago gang from the city is spreading out rapidly into the suburbs and still get the funding. I don't see an incentive for the police or FBI to lie and make up a story that Cali gangs in particular are in Chicago when he can easily just say some local gang is becoming stronger. The truth of the matter is that MS 13 is in fact in every major city in this country now from coast to coast, and most of them are ruthless brutal motherfuckers, doing crazy shit like raping handicapped girls in wheelchairs and hacking pregnant women to death with machetes. This is a known fact. I'd say MS 13 is more violent and nutty than any other gang here in So Cal.

i cant see LKs and LDs lettin MS come in on their turf and settin up shop...i mean them and the other latin gangs are still fighting all the time between them i cant see them letting a gang from outside of chicago even a chance....if anything a MS might move out here from cali and become a LK or LD or any of the other latin gangs once they move into chicago, i cant see them setting up there own click though

Last edited:
well I don't know about the actual city of chicago, but according to that report and several other reports I've seen online, MS 13, surenos, and nortenos are in the suburbs of chicago and have been involved with shootings there. I don't see why the FBI or the police departments would lie and say California gangs in particular are moving in and causing ruckess in the neighborhoods to get extra funding or whatever dude said when they could just as easily say the Latin Kings or the Gangster Disciples are moving from the city into the suburbs and get the same funding.

This is a rather old post to bring back up, but nonetheless I guess it can always still be relevant.

NJ = bloods lots of them!

Yes, once had a party ruined by bloods not too far from NJ in Philly, they're definitely nation wide.