• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids plugging mscontin (morphine sulfate) what is the bioavailability?

do you mean dilaudid?....or did you actually mean dilautid?...if so ive never heard of it.

also...was "valume" meant to be "valium"?...im just trying to get the right picture here of what medications your taking.

But if your taking as much medication as I think you are, its no wonder your having trouble typing...haha. Lucky man.

am I wrong or is MScontin a time release version of oxycontin and the drug is in a form that you can grind it down and it does not release active component???it just releases slowly in your system.... I would guess ass might be better than throuat... butt....geeze....at the point I consider the option of jamming shit in my arm or ass .....thats they day I would look for help.....man ....no buzz is worth shoving it in your ass...

1. No. MSContin is a time release version of morphine sulfate.
2. Oxycontin IS the time release version of oxycodone.
3. There is nothing wrong with plugging. You get more out of your drug.

wrong spelling

Sorry I'm used to spelling the generics...hydromorphone,diazapam...ect. and ya I'm glad I have a doctor who cares and isn't a pill natzi like my surgeon was,she was gonna put me on the 100mcg fentynal patch but I don't have insurance any more and it was like 500$ per month but I'm happy with my meds I get. 64 hydromorphones every 13 days,unlike most people I wish I didn't have to take pain meds,fuckin 3 spinal sugerys at the age of 26 and it sounds like I will have to be on meds for the rest of my life,by the way is that patch any good?and thanks for pointing out my spelling errors,tommy

wrong spelling

Sorry I'm used to spelling the generics,hydromorphone,diazapam ect. But ya I'm glad I have a good doctor, I get 64 hydromorphones every 13 days. But unlike most people I wish I didn't have to take pain meds 26 years old and already 3 spinal sugerys,looks like ill be on pain meds for the rest of my life,does anyhone know if thatg fentynel patch is good 100mcgs 72hr time release? And thax for the spell check bud,my spelling does suck

hope this is not considered off topic but HOW what is the exact method for successfully plugging Ms Contin? Can some one pls refer me or post it pls as i'm new here

what is the best plugging method for mscontin 100mgs or more

i have 200mgs but the process is the same

hope this is not considered off topic but HOW what is the exact method for successfully plugging Ms Contin? Can some one pls refer me or post it pls as i'm new here

what is the best plugging method for mscontin 100mgs or more

First get a oral syringe a spoon and a small cup or tupperware. Wash the coating off the pill and crush/smash the pill the best you can heat the water in the microwave so it is as hot as a cup of coffee.put the crushed pill in the spoon and draw up enough water in the oral syringe to. Soak the pill and add a little more so its like a soup. Slowly heat the spoon holding the flame about 4-6 inches below. Doing this helps the pill disolve better since there is wax in the pill,once the liquid is hot enough stir it with the tip of the oral syringe and draw the solution up.(if there is residue left add a little more water so you can get it all use lube and lay on your stomach and insert the oral syringe all the way,slam down on the plunger and continue to lay one your stomach for about 20 minutes....make sure to wash your hands afterwards lol

putting heat to the morphine wont fuck it up? also the generics i get do not seem to have any coating on the balls. i usually just chew up the tiny ball they taste horrible but its better than just eating the cap. Ive been thinking about plugging these, i wont IV them because everyone says extended release morphine's the worst thing to shoot. Snorting seems to just be a waste, so i prolly will give the plug method a try

Acquired 2 x 200 mg Morphine Ms Contin. After 10 years of H, and 3 months of Subutex, took one of those 200 mg orally last night. No real high for me, but slept well and a lot. Never plugged any drug before in my 15 years of Drug use and abuse :) But since i have 1 pill left, and my Subutex prescription will be filled later today, the ass man is jumping up and down in my head now! Hehe

hello all,
i read in the bioavailability thread that morphine oral has around a ~30% BA and rectal is around the same. in my experience with liquid morphine i can say that rectally taking liquid morphine is at least twice as strong as oral. i just started getting mscontin pills and plugging them is not as good as plugging liquid morphine for whatever reason but it is still much better than taking them orally. does anyone know the true BA for rectal morphine? i'd have to guess its around 50-60% if not higher. you get a rush and a much stronger high than snorting or taking morphine orally. anyone have similar experiences?

BA:

oral ~30%
rectal ~60%
insuffilated ~25%
IV/IM ~100%

that is the BA chart i'd guess is the most accurate. i dont think plugging is only 5% higher BA than oral.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/l03k476447pw2m74/

this article has ranges frpm 12 - 61 % with a means of 30%.

i definitely feel a lot out of rectal morphine, much more than oral. or is that some kind of euphemism for the homosexual in me?

Acquired 2 x 200 mg Morphine Ms Contin. After 10 years of H, and 3 months of Subutex, took one of those 200 mg orally last night. No real high for me, but slept well and a lot. Never plugged any drug before in my 15 years of Drug use and abuse :) But since i have 1 pill left, and my Subutex prescription will be filled later today, the ass man is jumping up and down in my head now! Hehe

I'm not a homosexual, but a few months ago an old hook came acrossed a fat temporary stash of hydromorphs and I for one definately plugged them and it was worth it, almost scary even, as I hadn't nodded that hard in a long time.

I didn't do it at the end!! Too many years of using mouth and nose for all kinds of drugs made me reluctant to put some pill in my ass hole. Maybe some day, maybe never, we'll see :)
So, you did really nod? hmm...interesting

Ya, insanely hard too. It literally felt like I IV'd dilaudid, but it came on in 15-20 minutes instead of instantly, which isn't that much of a wait at all, just plan ahead.

I have an over the counter pill cutter/crusher-grinder and a 3ml needleless syringe though. I'd rather just rail pills (and ONLY if the drugs have terrible oral bioavail) and never make a habit over that now either...this way (if I wanted) I could alternate between oral, snorting, slamming and plugging (fuck smoking). I see it as harm reduction to give my body more ways of (marginally safe and correct) intake, as far as site rotation goes.

How in the world could oral BA be higher than snorted BA? come one now wtf guys

I skipped all the posts besides the OP.

I plugged morphine sulphate (not the continuous release) a couple years back... only did it twice.

The person that told me how to do it said the dose will be equal to what you would normally inject. So I plugged around 20-30mg and it seriously worked better than any other way I have ever taken morphine (I have never shot anything so thats why I'm saying that). Plugging is awesome. It works so well.

Can you do it with diacetylmorphine? How well would that work out...

Bottom line is, plugging is a very effective way to do a lot of different drugs. Don't know the exact number of the BA for it though, for morphine that is. I would assume its just one google page away though and not hard to find the BA of morphine sulfate. I'm lazy as hell... hope my two cents helped a little bit

There must be a mistake in the BA!

Snorted HAS to be stronger than oral.....oral (like with heroin) is one of the weakest if not THE weakest!

My morphine experience is limited but I have snorted it on 2 occasions and got high with around 60mg-90mg and nodding with 120mg-150mg.

I tried plugging around 30mg-40mg today, I guess it worked but i still think its on par with snorting.

Snorted HAS to be stronger than oral.....oral (like with heroin) is one of the weakest if not THE weakest!

My morphine experience is limited but I have snorted it on 2 occasions and got high with around 60mg-90mg and nodding with 120mg-150mg.

I tried plugging around 30mg-40mg today, I guess it worked but i still think its on par with snorting.

I would say milligram for milligram, plugging is more than just on par with snorting. Much more.... pharmacologically, (spelling.?) as well as physically speaking.

I know your experiences with it made you say its on par with snorting it... and to each his or her own... you know? I just know MG for MG plugging it is more potent, much more... you should only need 15-30mg (NO tolerance I mean) as opposed to snorting it and using 60-120+ milligrams...

You know what I mean? Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so on this one this time... someone from drugs plaza forums (deadhead) gave me all the info on plugging Morphine Sulfate. Deadhead knows his shit....

Do you have some links to studies that back up this statement?
All the studies I've seen indicate that oral has a higher BA than nasal in the case of morphine.
Also note that you mentioned your experience is limited.
My experience on the other hand is not quite so limited & I would agree that oral has a higher BA than nasal.
Though I'd like to note that my subjective experiences mean little to nothing; as do yours.
As subjective experiences do not dictate scientific facts. :)
So regardless of our differing experiences with morphine the fact of the matter is that quality controlled studies indicate a higher oral than nasal BA.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.
As it seems you didn't quite get the point when it was explained to you in your thread that was closed.

Do you have some links to studies that back up this statement?
All the studies I've seen indicate that oral has a higher BA than nasal in the case of morphine.
Also note that you mentioned your experience is limited.
My experience on the other hand is not quite so limited & I would agree that oral has a higher BA than nasal.
Though I'd like to note that my subjective experiences mean little to nothing; as do yours.
As subjective experiences do not dictate scientific facts. :)
So regardless of our differing experiences with morphine the fact of the matter is that quality controlled studies indicate a higher oral than nasal BA.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.
As it seems you didn't quite get the point when it was explained to you in your thread that was closed.

BA for oral administration is roughly 25%... that is for morphine sulfate. I guess what I just read nasal is only 10% roughly... (that was just for "morphine." I searched quickly... I didn't look at specifics for the sulfate salt of morphine...

I'm telling you IV or plugging it would be the best bet without a doubt. BA wise...

BA for oral administration is roughly 25%... that is for morphine sulfate. I guess what I just read nasal is only 10% roughly... (that was just for "morphine." I searched quickly... I didn't look at specifics for the sulfate salt of morphine...

I'm telling you IV or plugging it would be the best bet without a doubt. BA wise...

Agreed.

I can only provide anecdotal evidence but for me IR (Intrarectal = Plugged) is definitely the way to go with morphine. I get prescribed MST Continus 30mg and Sevredol 10mg IR and I usually grind up 3 x 30mg and 3 x 10mg and plug them with 3ml of water and within half an hour I am feeling the effects and within an hour I am nodding.

I find that crushing MST Continus does not entirely negate the sustained-release effect, however. MST Continus is a NAPP UK brand which I believe to be very similar to MS Contin that my American counterparts use.

Back in the day I used to be able to feel Sevredol IR orally! But tolerance has plenty stolen that away from me. I never use morphine orally as it's such a waste. Plugging is definitely the way to go with morphine pills.

I found a study that found the mean rectal bioavailability of morphine was 31% but I believe it is higher than that in my experience.

Study: Absorption and bioavailability of rectally administered morphine in women
D. Westerling, S. Lindahl, K. -E. Andersson and A. Andersson
EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
Volume 23, Number 1, 59-64, DOI: 10.1007/BF01061378