• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax + Soma combo. Dosage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahRed24x

Bluelighter
Yo i just got some xanax bars (2mg alprazolam) and some Soma (350mg Carisoprodol in each tablet). Well anyways tonight i took 3mg xanax, and one 350mg Soma - Carisoprodol. Is there any dangerous interaction mixing Soma and Xanax in the safe dosages i use? I can handle my drugs, so this dose is pretty mild.

PS- I also smoked some marijuana (Dank) which mi do on a regular basis.

Whats a good dosage of xanax + Soma? how much soma and how much xanax to get a mild buzz? and is it safe any interactions???

Thanks, just wondering if theres any interactions in taking both xanax and soma together... Like 3mgs Xanax and 700mgs Carisoprodol, would that be ok?

PS- I have a pretty good tolerance and have much experience with xanax.

Last edited:
there shouldnt be any "dangerous" interaction with the combo, but then people's defintion of dangerous can vary greatly. Ive taken that particular combo before and at higher doses than what you took so you should be fine. Might be little sedated due to xanax and soma both being pretty sedating themselves. cheers mate!

I never had soma, but i did heavily use xanax. I started with a low dosage and worked my way up. I started with .5 mg and went up .5 per day. I topped off at 5 mg so when i run out withdrawal wasnt as bad.

Mild buzz i would say take 2mg. If your new to xanax any more will put you to sleep. Sorry i dont know much about soma, was never able to obtain it.

Its not so much as dangerous pharmacologically, as you might just black out and do something really stupid, illegal, immoral, hilarious, etc.

^yes this is very true! Thank you C2TL for putting in what I left out. I actually had a friend who blacked out from such a high dose and ended up in somebody's garage and was charged with breaking an entering. He had no clue how or why he was there and had no memory of the events before or leading up to it. Scary.

I dont really get how people find them selfs in different places after taken high dose's of a substance. I have never found my self any other place then my own bed.

Well anyways tonight i took 3mg xanax, and one 750mg Soma - Carisoprodol. Is there any dangerous interaction mixing Soma and Xanax in the safe dosages i use? I can handle my drugs, so this dose is pretty mild. .

I've answered this Q many times for you. Downers mixed with downers is never a good idea. Your assumption that you can handle your drugs is dangerous too, b/c you seem to believe ODs happen to everyone else (ie people who don't know what they're doing, apparently)
Also, what's the point in taking the drugs then asking if it's dangerous?

Seriously, you need to start following some of the harm reduction advice that BL is all about, b/c you seem to be quite ignorant to the dangers.

I don't want to sound like a parent :\, but it just seems you don't take any of this advice on board

theyre both CNS depressants so high doses can be dangerous, it all depends on your tolerance really...

I dont really get how people find them selfs in different places after taken high dose's of a substance. I have never found my self any other place then my own bed.

you'd be surprised;)

op:like the person above me said, it all depends on ur tolerance

I've answered this Q many times for you. Downers mixed with downers is never a good idea. Your assumption that you can handle your drugs is dangerous too, b/c you seem to believe ODs happen to everyone else (ie people who don't know what they're doing, apparently)
Also, what's the point in taking the drugs then asking if it's dangerous?

Seriously, you need to start following some of the harm reduction advice that BL is all about, b/c you seem to be quite ignorant to the dangers.

I don't want to sound like a parent :\, but it just seems you don't take any of this advice on board

Dude djsim what do you have against me? you rag on me on almost every thread i start, for reasons that i do not know. But anyways, I was basically asking if there are any interactions between soma and xanax, and if it is a good combo to take and what the effects of both are. I am always very careful when mixing different pharmaceuticals and know all about a majority of the drugs out there.. I am very intelligent about my drug use and take offence to you calling me 'ignorant to the dangers.' I am very aware of the dangers of drugs. but taking 1 Soma 350mg with 2mgs of Xanax is a safe dose for me. I was just seeing what others experiences are with the combo of Soma and Xanax... thats all man.. I don't understand why u seem to always be negative towards me and insult me for no reason...

PS - I know there are a couple threads out there of mine that were made while I was under the influence and even after reading them sober i realize how stupid they were. In particular the ones about "When can i get high after taking suboxone?" , but i would like to think that all my post are not "ignorant in nature.

peace and irie djsm, lets just chill and work out the problem u have with me. cuz i really am not a stupid kid or anything.

Last edited:
Yo i just got some xanax bars (2mg alprazolam) and some Soma (350mg Carisoprodol in each pill). Well anyways tonight i took 3mg xanax, and two 350mg Soma (700mgs - Carisoprodol). Is there any dangerous interaction mixing Soma and Xanax in the safe dosages i use? I can handle my drugs, so this dose is pretty mild. just heard that too much soma can cause seizures, but im assuming thats at like dosages in the 2,000mg range and shit like that.. right?

PS- I also smoked marijuana (which i do almost daily)

Whats a good dosage of xanax + Soma? how much soma and how much xanax to get a mild buzz? and is it safe?

PS - I have much experience with xanax and pretty OK tolerance, can handle my self..

EDIT: I realized i put 750mgs. What i meant to say was that each Soma was 350mgs.

Last edited:
Its not so much as dangerous pharmacologically, as you might just black out and do something really stupid, illegal, immoral, hilarious, etc.

Cane i've always respected your common sense and comments. I like they way you say things (well type things) very down to earth and to the point.

but yeah ur right xanax = nothing but trouble - when taking it and going out into public. I usually only use xanax at night to help me relax and fall asleep.

K I'm new at this site but I've been taking Norco soma an Xanax for three years all for legit medical reasons. For me I feel no ephoric feeling from Xanax due to the fact it's even to weak to help my panic disorder. I took three soma a Norco 10 an 2mg Xanax a hour ago. Doesn't make me feel good funny or high at all. So I agree it really depends on how your effected by other meds an what you tolerance is??? I'd like to say kick it up to two somas. Chew them an a 2mg Xanax. That should do it. My husband gets funny when I give him 1 10mg Valium. Lol so everyones different I guess. :)
Chrissy

last time I was in my pain doctors office (which is VERY conservative) the Dr. asked me what muscle relaxers I've tried and what I would like to get. I said I have tried them all from flexril, Zanaflex (which was OK, but didn't work that good nothing to write home about). to bacolfen, to valium, etc.... Anyways, none of them worked and were basically pointless so I asked for Carisoprodol (aka Soma) and she immediately back off and was like "oh no no that drug is really big and causing lots of OD's and told me it was a schedule II drugs (only in GA, rest of the country has it remained unscheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.