• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

blue oc 80's - fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey McPot

Bluelighter
i recently got some oxy 80's and they were blue instead of the usual green. They're imprinted OC on one side and 80 the other which is common in the states but here in canada i am used to CND/80 imprints. buddy said they were from the states but i know those are green too.

anyway the coating seems to come off a little too easily and they dont taste or crush like they should, however, while they are active, i dont think they contain oxycodone. if i had to guess id say some weak or low dose opiate (i had to snort a lot to get effects) and maybe a benzo of some kind (made me tired, but not noddy tired)

Anybody else seen these things or know whats in them? This is in the GTA.

you are right, I am prescribed OC80 and they are green, not blue. I've even had the mali generics and they are also green.

i dont think that it was a real OC but we really cant tell you what it was
and i have never really heard of people giving out fake OCs, no one would get away with it tbh

believe me, there have been some attempts at counterfeiting OC's

yea i did a google search but all i could find was either really shoddy looking counterfeits with fentanyl in em that were green all the way through, and totally inactive ones that looked like the real thing. nothing about blue ones.

also i forgot to mention the edges on the pills were a little sloppy in some of them.

anyway i meant for this thread to be more of a heads up for people then a "whats in my pill" thread.

Just out of curiosity...Why would you buy a blue OC80? Are you new to oxy?

^no im not new it was just nightime and they looked normal at the time.

I actually noticed that they tasted and crushed differently but at the time i attributed it to the fact that the were OC imprints and not the CND im used to.

i didn't even notice that they were blue until i got home later that night.

I have heard of a few stories of counterfeit oxys. Here is the DEA microgram bulletin that has blurb story about it.

link

Peace,
Seedless

purdue makes fake OC 80s but they look exactly like normal 80s
i dont have the link but it was made public that they were really doing it

just curious but why would purdue waste money/resources making fake pills?

for pharmacy decoys,incase of robery situations i have read they make fake oc's.DIABOLIC...right?

oh and why the fuck would they go through all that trouble... and then make them blue?

My friend was given these. Yes they were fake. He ended up giving one to a friend and the friend claimed he got high, but it was all in his head. Do not buy these anymore.

wow there are some weird fakes out there, this website is supposed to have a picture of 'legit' oxy's but they appear gray: http://health.howstuffworks.com/health-illness/treatment/medicine/medications/oxycontin1.htm just another very fake, fake.

I can't believe that the dea found fake white oc 80's that were really just ketamine and caffine! (http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0509/mg0509.html) I've never done ketamine, but are it's effects at all like that of oxycodone? just seems like a random drug to try to make a fake painkiller with.

Status
Not open for further replies.