• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does smoking weed give you pimples?

sunshine swimmer

Bluelighter
Ok, so i have heard the myth that smoking weed gives you pimples/ worse skin.
could someone please shed some light and knowledge on this?

smoking pimples can give you weed.

No, Bad skin runs in my family, i smoke weed, and i don't have Pimples
but my brother and sister both do *chuckles* I am Win!

i have amazing skin; bitches say that shit all the time
I smoke weed; i do this all the time
Smoking weed; does not give you pimples
smoking weed gives you the munchies,
which gives you junk food,
which i heard can cause acne.
and if you are eating chips and you are baked you might touch your face with greasy ass fingers.

I never had any problems with pimples when I smoked weed and I was a very heavy smoker. I tend to think this is a myth.

i have amazing skin; bitches say that shit all the time
I smoke weed; i do this all the time
Smoking weed; does not give you pimples
and if you are eating chips and you are baked you might touch your face with greasy ass fingers.

that makes alot of sense!

Using a bong can cause breakouts in the area around your mouth where it touches your skin. Bacteria and germs cause it , not the weed.

I find people who smoke usually have clearer faces than those who do not. I always noticed this and I think it could be because people who smoke weed are not as stressed, causing less breakouts.

No but being an unmotivated, low inhibitioned, uncleanly, under educated greasy couch potato stoner will definitely result in pimples as well as the ever so increasingly common but deadly(life ending) Parentist Basmentus.

So you know it's a myth, but you are asking anyway? :p

No but being an unmotivated, low inhibitioned, uncleanly, under educated greasy couch potato stoner will definitely result in pimples.

These. Wash your face after u toke up, you'll feel fresh, less burnt out, and it should help clear up your skin. If you are a teenager, deal with it, acne happens... You can help it NOT happen by washing your greasy face and avoid touching it with unclean hands.

You can help it NOT happen by washing your greasy face and avoid touching it with unclean hands.
hahaha best advice in here yet although doctor science did hit the hippie nail on the head.

Neither weed nor bad food gives you acne.

Stress DOES cause acne, and for many people marijuana can help alleviate stress.

I cant say for sure if THC causes pimples, but smokes can clog pores I would think. and the sudden appetite change that is associated with toking--aka munchies, and eatting all sorts of junk food

Junk food does not cause acne

junk food does not cause acne

mercury does not cure syphilis

masturbation does not cause blindness (or acne)

nutmeg does not cure cancer

Oasis sucks

i don't really think it does either
due to my affinity for junk food and my skin being pimple free.

well i use 2 make fun of this one kid who was 19 when i was 13. We'd call him a "pizza face" cause he was a doosch; He also claimed "my daddy gave me Flordia!" and naturally that doesnt fly. So If you were to get up in the morning & rub a pizza on your face itd probably give you acne due to the grease clogging pours. If you were to rub a big ol soap bar sized chunck of 20ug bubble hash all over your face the THC would stick and clog pours resulting in a similar fate.

pretty sure smoking doesn't cause it, but the foods you may end up eating will.

eating a diet free from processed foods(this leaves fruit and nuts and that's it) clears my skin up so fast it's ridiculous... processed foods are so awful for your body, as well as milk products.

however, not eating these foods is very hard for many people to do.

Smoking weed does not give you pimples. Eating junk food doesn't give you fingers as long as you don't rub the food all over your face.

Acne is caused by having a dirty face, hormonal imbalances or a bacterial infection.