• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging pills! ???

Actually, that section specifically says that those figures are inaccurate:

Caution - Some time ago, the absorption rates for various methods of MDMA administration were published on Bluelight. They went along the lines of:
Oral = 40-60%
Nasal = 60-70%
Rectal = 80-90%

Since the original posting, these figures have been quoted as gospel on Bluelight and other reputable sites.

These figures are inaccurate. Diligent searching babydoc_vic, Catch-22, fairnymph, and Simon revealed these numbers to be almost total fabrications and the work of another Bluelighter’s imagination.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=912507#post912507

I did this one time when I was way too messed up off bunk pills and pipes at a club and was desperate to get a good rolling going as I heard it works well. I tried it it was really nasty and disgusting to do and I felt like I violated myself, I did however really roll good after it. I rolled the best on the pill I stuffed as opposed to oral consumption, but I have still never done it since and will never do it again as it is unnatural and disgusting. If I want to get more fucked up I would rather spend more money to pop two pills orally then plug one

I really dont have anything i can use to plug it with (siringe etc.) Could i not just break the pill in 2 and ram them up deep

1. Llavase sus manos.
2. Evacuate plugees's bowels, if necessary.
3. With an elite Fleet saline emema (with the saline water removed and replaced by good, clean, potable tap water), flush clean bowels up to 3x. If not clean on or before third cleanse, as evidence by the clarity of the water coming out, abort mission.
4. If clean, and with a KY Jelly lubed, blue nitrile gloved fingertip, insert said pill or pure cap about 1 to 3 inches up said plugee's arsehole.
5. Wait about 45 minutes.

Enjoy!!! As Nature Intended.

Definitely gets you close to IM MDMA (yes, it can be done, and is exceedingly intense). It's not far off. The same goes for Ketamine... first time I plugged that (I'm a sole IM use normally) I was genuinely shocked how fast the onset was. It was gradual, but I started feeling it SOLIDLY after less than 2 minutes, which isn't far off the first alert for IM. It's an amazing ROA for anything for anything which is too nasty to do sublingually or by insufflation. I HATE the taste of MDMA and Ketamine.... your ass doesn't have taste buds! Plus it's designed to handle nasty stuff... when your guts feel like shit after a curry, you're definitely doing a lot more damage than a pill or two will! Definitely not unnatural or disgusting, you just have to get rid of that weird taboo society instills in us.