• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging pills! ???

thizznasty420

Greenlighter
So I have plugged a pill one time a while ago.. and it really had me rolling balls.. i was rollin soooo hard like 2 hours after though.. i also dropped 3 other pills pretty quickly after that. but i still have never rolled like that before....

I have been reading up on pluggin and people are saying just shoving it up doesnt even work.. :\ .. does it actually work? or should i get an injector because i dont really wanna waste a pill..

It does actually work, the best way to do it is crush the pill, disolve in water and inject with a syringe (without the needle of course)

However, reports that its much more effective than just dropping the pill are greatly exagerated

people say it will burn down there for a while if done improperly.
that's enough of a reason for me not to do it.

i think that it'll work better than just taking em'
beacuse after ur anus is ur large intestine and all it does is suck up liquids
so as Zzyzx said if u disolve it in water your large intestine will just take it all in

effective but im kinda sceptical to try it

No it does work, it doesnt burn either unless you shove up the whole pill there and damage the membranes. Its a valid alternative to dropping the pill, but it doesnt make the roll that much better, pretty much the same as parachuting on an empty stomach

never tried it myself but my ex seemed to roll hard when she did

Dont use loads of water though - just a small amount to disolve the pill! You can plug the entire pill but it takes time to disolve unless you can chew it with your ass that is?

My Plugging Tech

OK to start - I much prefer plugging to oral for several reasons. For me I like to have eaten some food a couple of hours (3 or so) before I roll, for me if I roll on an empty stomach I get a sort of acidic feeling which is uncomfortable on an empty stomach along with some nausea sometimes.

Al that said and done i think i get a better cleaner roll from plugging

So I plug before going out it only takes a couple of mins and is clean and simple.

Tools a disposable 3 ml syringe (sans needle) from any pharmacy is like 50 cents (tell the pharmacy that its for your cat's medicine)
A chinese soup spoon (they are flat bottomed and wide) "stay with me"
A teaspoon "keep breathing"
Some water
A little lube

OK the Tech lol.

simple crush the pill into powder using the back of the teaspoon in the chinese soup spoon, draw up 3 ml of water in the disposable syringe and squirt it into the powder, mix it around for a couple of secs until the powder is dissolved and then syringe up the liquid along with the powder into the disposable syringe.

Your almost done

The simply lube ya finger smear a little on you butt then slide the syringe in as far as it will go (hey it is only 3/8th or 8 mm wide and only 2 inches 5 cm long) and deploy the plunger and your done . take 2 mins and you will be flying in no time!!!!

OK this is not recommended at the club as your mates boys and girls will, no doubt take the piss out of you for carrying a soupspoon and a teaspoon along with your disposable syringe. but hey whatever floats ya boat.

I forgot chuck the syringe away after wards - like, hey I'm into saving the planet etc but I don't want a used syringe up my butt LOL

Hope this helps I read so much bollocks about plugging, it works and for me it's the best.

If I have a second or a third i just drop it orally as then the acidic stomach bit is long gone

Hope this helps

Jansey

^MDMA is highly soluable in water, so 3ml of water is not necessary.
I'd say 1ml is plenty enough for one pill.
After adding the water to the crushed up pill, stir and drop in a filter (cotton from the end of a qtip is perfectly fine).
Put the tip of the oral syringe up to the cotton filter and suck the solution into the syringe.
Vaseline is a good lubricant to use.. put a bit on the syringe and insert the syringe in about 1.5-2 inches and plunge.

Well I've been able to get a reliable source on Mollies lately and I've also been wanting to try to plug it. Since its already in gel caps, I can just plug away right?

I've had success just lubing up and softly inserting the pill as far up inside me as I can. It worked for me.

As I've said before I always plug.
I use a small syringe. A 6 ml one is the handiest in use.
Crush the pill in the bottom of a glass
Fill your syringe with water.
Squirt the water gently into the glass.
Stir until everything has dissolved.
Usually any white bits that don't want to dissolve are just filler.
Suck the solution up in the syringe.
Put a bit of lube on your anus
Carefully insert the syring in your butthole, so that it goes in deep. But don't scratch the sides of your hole. Alternatively get your s.o. to do it for you.
Push the plunger down.
Remove the syringe.
Normally the rush will come in 10 to 15 minutes.

Only if someone has problems with stomach then i see why this can be good. I dont see any good reason to stick it in ass.

mdma is best absorb at a neutral ph..the bioavailability is around 80-90% when plugging compared to 40-60% through oral.acidity helps break down the mdma befor it makes it to ur digestive track

mdma is best absorb at a neutral ph..the bioavailability is around 80-90% when plugging compared to 40-60% through oral.acidity helps break down the mdma befor it makes it to ur digestive track

Please show me a credible resource that states the BA of MDMA is 80-90% when plugging. I'm curious as to why the BA is higher when you plug than when you insufflate it. In both instances, the drug is being absorbed into your mucous membrane and then goes right into your bloodstream. I'm not saying everything you said is wrong, but some of what you said I've never heard before and some of it doesn't seem like it could possibly be as true as you claim.