• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? )

If the smell bothers u then let ur partner know and send them on their way to take a shower. Communication is essential in a relationship and if u can't tell ur partner that their hygiene is off then there is something wrong. If I felt that my partner's dick didn't smell good enough then I'd tell him to go and clean it and then come back for his BJ. That actually never happened thou. Even if he hasn't showered for days I'd still blow him. It turns me on so much that the smell is insignificant.

Jeez. It's like all the guys who don't wanna eat pussy point to the hygiene thing and I bet not one of them actually tried to fix the situation. That makes me think that it's really not about the hygiene after all. They don't want to do something that will bring pleasure only to the woman but not them. They don't want to give a few minutes of their time to make their girl feel super good. I'm glad I'm not with a guy like that. My partner loves to eat my pussy and so has every guy I've had. He begs me to let him do it when in fact I prefer sex over oral. But there are women who love oral and not giving them that pleasure is a mean, selfish thing to do IMO.

I agree with this. I will suck my man off even if hes been sweaty and maybe has a minor smell lol.. i think its REAL and sexy. He will also return the favor even if i havent showered and i've been sweaty or whatever the case :) Its true love damnit! I hate seeing all these whinners on this thread lol

We have good men ZGGY lol

Better question is, "Why are girls so stupid that they put UP with this kinda bullshit?"

I'm a gay man, and if I had a female friend I felt like experimenting with, I know I'd do it. I mean, it'd be kinda lame not to, right?

Another thread inspired me to write this, but I have a question for guys who don't like eating pussy, or simply will not do it.... why?! What do you dislike about it? The whole experience? Are you disgusted by it because you really secretly want a penis in your mouth?

I'm a female and I would personally never eat a pussy because girls are disgusting, but I like men so I wouldn't hesitate to suck a dick. If you are sexually attracted to that gender, how could it disgust you? I just don't get it.
For me its a combination of laziness and the fact I dont want to be sucking up juices, dried urine and yeast bunnies. Women are always amazed that I wont eat them out, fuck that booboo. Only three women out thirty six have earned the right and they took care of their bodies and that yumyum tasted like strawberries. I dont gaf if you suck my dick or not, never been into the lame foreplay bullshit, im a dude, I want to put my dick in your pussy and fuck til the sun comes down. No women seem to be able to keep up, always having to take breaks or give up. Disappointing. I can fuck for 2-4 hours without cuming.

I was simply making a point following the OP's logic. My point is that what is "normal" is completely relative, and its ignorant to judge people rather than let them simply do what they want to do in that regard.
Its called muff, if I remove your panties and it smells like a yeast factory ill be hard pressed to even fuck you. Clean your privates ladies. Ive had girls who clean that shit everyday.

I’d never have an orgasm not of my own making again if I had to shack up with a bloke who didn’t eat my pussy.
She’s well trimmed, clean and I make sure she smells fresh before I let anyone get close so if he still don’t want to then I’d be offended as fuck.
It’s not all about you guys all the time you know? Some things you do can be to offer pleasure to others.
I know it’s a sacrifice, and your little guys lonely out there with no attention.
But he’s probably only going to last 4 pumps once he gets in anyhow, at least if you give head you can claim sex lasts 10 minutes instead of 2 😏

Sometimes I think that this question gets attention mostly because it gives ordinary men like me an opportunity to feel superior to someone. But then again, why am I complaining?

I was reading a history book a while back that said that this practice was actually taboo in ancient Rome. I mean, you know people were doing it because Hellenistic/Roman society was freaky-deeky lol but I thought that was interesting. Had something to do with the Greek obsession of the mouth as a tool of oration and not wanting to "get your tool dirty" (lol) & the notion that free Roman men should only have sex with their social inferiors (women, slaves, young lads, etc)

The more you know ;)

I love it more then almost anything in the world. Ive only had one bad experience eating a chick out, but i didnt let it ruin it for me.

Is there anything better then having her pull my face into her sweet juices knowing she's loving it??

I am actually more into legs than eating pussy. I love legs.

35U3Cjl.jpg