• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? )

No I don't think it goes the other way, in my experience, I've never turned down a sexual request/kink from a woman. In fact I got sick of having to tease it out of them. I can only post my own experience.

I think most women are more open to giving head than men are to eating out. Another good example is anal sex. All guys I knew are into anal sex and I don't mind it at all. Yet try sticking something up their ass and it's always a big no no.

There is no moral equivalance here for a few reasons:

1) Sticking an inanimate object up a guy's ass brings a woman no pleasure, she has no nerve endings in a dildo or cucumber.
2) What happens when you break up? and you will break up.....the female is seen as sexually experienced for taking it up the ass, whereas he is seen as less than a man and is ridiculed.
3) Her motivation for doing it is simply to humiliate him or to "get" him back.
4) Do you really want to date a guy that takes it up the ass? What would you tell your girlfriends and what would their reaction be? How will he be perceived once everyone on your circle of friends knows?

If they don't want it, no amount of begging will get a guy to do something he doesn't want.

But that's my argument, men aren't allowed to have sexual boundaries. It's unacceptable for a man to refuse something, you've just proven my point.

And enough begging and the girl will do it for the pleasure of the guy.

Where are these girls? and how much begging is required, is it worth it? I need to find one of these girls or on second thoughts.....

I've only had anal sex with one girl and she asked me if I wanted to try it, to which I responded "don't do it just for me, do it because you want too" and she said she wanted too and we did it on ocassions.

I still have plenty of things I'd love to try for the first time with the right partner, so far I seem to find good girls that have hang ups in the bedroom and I tend to break up with them once I find out we aren't sexually compatible (once again there is a double standard for using this as a breakup reason, men can't do it without paying a price as you will no doubt chide me for doing this), begging is a useless proposition, as doing it without sincerity is no fun either. It has to come from the heart. Everyone has different expectations in the bedroom and finding someone that is on your spectrum of kinks is half the battle. Don't bother trying to change someone, just move on and keep looking for that special girl that has a twinkle in her eye.

Last edited:
^I think being open to sexual experimentation is a trait that men and women look for in a partner. If I'm sexually attracted to a guy (esp true for the one I'm with right now) there really isn't anything I won't do. If it turns him on and doesn't hurt me then I'm pretty much open to anything any time. Very important to note here is that I only date very nice, polite guys (all had very strong independent mother figures and total sex equality in the home) so I've never been abused or forced into anything. Any guy that shows characteristics that I believe are sexist is automatically crossed off my list of possible mates. No, I don't find being sexist cute or attractive in any way, more like vomit time. I think my sexual openness is one of my best qualities as far as relationships go. I've actually never been broken up with and I definitely have my fair share of character flaws. I think guys value sexual satisfaction very highly when it comes to relationships.

1) Sticking an inanimate object up a guy's ass brings a woman no pleasure, she has no nerve endings in a dildo or cucumber.
2) What happens when you break up? and you will break up.....the female is seen as sexually experienced for taking it up the ass, whereas he is seen as less than a man and is ridiculed.
4) Do you really want to date a guy that takes it up the ass? What would you tell your girlfriends and what would their reaction be? How will he be perceived once everyone on your circle of friends knows?

The above is insanity?

1.) believe it or not, women don't always experience pleasure from being sodomized either. at least males have the prostate gland to look forward to.
2.)sexually experienced? it's not often i hear a woman being referred to as experienced due to her sexual conquests, slutty, perhaps...but anyway, why can't the male leave with the same manner of experience? experience for one, degrading for the other??
3.)oh no, women couldn't possibly have any of their own fetishes or niches, all they know how to do is lay back and take it. maybe she's just looking for sexual experience :)
4.) taking it up the ass by me, not just anyone. why would i care? why would anyone? you need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks.

because its vile.

Do you stick your tongue half way down the length oif a penus?? of course not.

Try sticking your tongue in a place that is as nasty as your pussy and see how you like it.

Sure some do but then some people get off on sticking hooks into themselves so go figure.

Sure i tried it a couple of times but never ever again...........that shits nasty and vile.

I dont expect you to eat my cum so dont expect me to eat your pussy.

Get it now?

this post dont make no sense, considerin she LIKES sucking dick. And she also said that this aint related to her, but to guy friends that talk to her and say that so sayin take a bath is kind of dumb aint it?. I really dont understand at all how you tried to show the "ignorance'' of her post by makin this post, cuz it really dont relate to her post at all, and i dont really see wtf was so ignorant anyways, maybe i missed somethin.......I aint offended, just confused by ur post. Seriously wtf?

Last edited:
^ I think guys value sexual satisfaction very highly when it comes to relationships.

Most definitely Zyggy

It still boggles my mind that a guy wouldn't be into eating pussy. I just can't fathom it.

Another aspect that I love, is it's just a great way to scope out for me my fav parts. of the body. Stomach, hips, thighs and of coarse that honey pot. By kissing the insides of the thighs, and slowly working your way up and up. Just slightly grazing by that sweet spot. Making those hips grate up to get more contact there. But of coarse you don't stop there yet! On to the stomach...a little lips, a little tongue.:p

Man I could just spend forever in that region. =D

this post dont make no sense, considerin she LIKES sucking dick. And she also said that this aint related to her, but to guy friends that talk to her and say that so sayin take a bath is kind of dumb aint it?. I really dont understand at all how you tried to show the "ignorance'' of her post by makin this post, cuz it really dont relate to her post at all, and i dont really see wtf was so ignorant anyways, maybe i missed somethin.......I aint offended, just confused by ur post. Seriously wtf?

Anyways, Shit I aint got this problem, lauren I kno thats right girl! But its only cuz i treat him so good that I get it back. Professional dick suckers unite=D

Don't worry about those peoples' posts. They're scared of the pussy.
And Fuck yes, Lacey. PDS crew. If I didn't give my man amazing head I don't think he'd be down there for hours. Lol. You're my dawg, laceee!!!

The above is insanity?

1.) believe it or not, women don't always experience pleasure from being sodomized either. at least males have the prostate gland to look forward to.
2.)sexually experienced? it's not often i hear a woman being referred to as experienced due to her sexual conquests, slutty, perhaps...but anyway, why can't the male leave with the same manner of experience? experience for one, degrading for the other??
3.)oh no, women couldn't possibly have any of their own fetishes or niches, all they know how to do is lay back and take it. maybe she's just looking for sexual experience :)
4.) taking it up the ass by me, not just anyone. why would i care? why would anyone? you need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks.

Worrying what other people think is wacccckkkk!
Do you people.

^ohhh yeah baybee!

Marissa~ you and I would be best friends evar. I'll teach you to love the cock with your mouth!

lol. hahahaha that's like the best thing i've heard on here.

the weird part is, i'll have dreams of doing it! but won't in reality!
whatever my man likes pleasing me and being in control and shit so it doesn't matter too much i guess lol. and i don't even have him go down cause i think it's also kinda unfair i won't on him...even though he says he likes it(likes eating chicks out i mean). but yeah idk i'm weird when it comes to oral.

Any man that doesn't looooove to go down on a girl, or even worse, not doing it at all, is not considered a man in my book! I love going down on a girl for anywhere from 5 mins, 15 mins, 30, or 60 mins!!! The way a man can control, if he is good at it, a woman's screams, all the "oooohhhs an aaahhhhhs" and the most blissful of all, her amazing climax, is one of the most intense feelings IMO a man can feel while at the same time she is orgasming too!;)=D I would think or like to think that most men agree with me????

It took me 6 years to have an orgasm with my husband. Not even from oral. Then 3 years ago...it just happened. Now I think i am the easiest thing to make cum. Super duper fun times. My husband is so good at licking me out I can cum in about 2 minutes. I can also have multiples at the drop of a hat.

I think we appreciate the time we have together now in bed MUCH more because of it being so lackluster in the past. YAY for closing in on 30yrs old I guess. ;)

Celeste

I'm the exact opposite, I never, ever let anyone go down on me :/ I'm just not comfortable with the idea of having someone's face there. Guys still attempt to do it but I stop them immediately, it just kinda feels wrong.
I might be too self conscious, as I'm happy to give head. I'd like to get over it at some point, maybe get really, really drunk and just let go.

wow...reading some of the posts on here really makes me appreciate my sex life (from anti pussy licking guys)...I could never be with a guy that finds my pussy disgusting...and yes I eat cum...it's not the tastiest thing out there but I figure it's much more pleasurable for a guy to come in my mouth than for me to switch to jerking him off as soon as he is ready to blow...common sense kinda

when we get down to business I'm there to bring as much pleasure as possible to the situation...glad he's the same way...not much turns me off when I'm in bed with my man, it's a different kinda thinking during sex, I for the most part turn my normal thinking off and just go with the flow of whatever feels the best. It's comparable to meditation, it's so relaxing and refreshing.

It took me and him years to find a partner that we are so compatible with sexually but trust me it's worth it. It takes practice for both men and women to be good in bed. When I first started having it at 15 I wasn't too thrilled and pretty much disappointing. But I never gave up. I knew one day I'll find a partner with whom I can have amazing sex. I learned a lot about myself, about what brings me pleasure and found an amazing, hot, open guy. Life is good.

Glad to hear so many women also have great sex lives. And to those who don't -->don't give up looking, it will be worth it!

It took me 6 years to have an orgasm with my husband. Not even from oral. Then 3 years ago...it just happened. Now I think i am the easiest thing to make cum. Super duper fun times. My husband is so good at licking me out I can cum in about 2 minutes. I can also have multiples at the drop of a hat.

I think we appreciate the time we have together now in bed MUCH more because of it being so lackluster in the past. YAY for closing in on 30yrs old I guess. ;)

Celeste

Your husband must have been feeling inadequate and self conscious in a way. Then on the other hand you probably both we're. That's great to hear your juices are flowing now.=D

two words for you........

POWER TRIP

he knows i love it.
makes me squirt.

yet he never will do it anymore.
really sucks ass.
and im always the one who wont finish in 69 because i tend to his needs.
so fuckin frustrating.

married for 7 years.....
didnt think the passion would be missing so soon.
:( :( :(
Babygirl, I am so sad for you. Have you confronted him? If not I think you should let him know that it bothers you and find out why this is happening. Sex isn't the nmost important thing in the world, but it definitely brings the motivation. I wish you luck and hope he comes to his senses!

lol. hahahaha that's like the best thing i've heard on here.

the weird part is, i'll have dreams of doing it! but won't in reality!
whatever my man likes pleasing me and being in control and shit so it doesn't matter too much i guess lol. and i don't even have him go down cause i think it's also kinda unfair i won't on him...even though he says he likes it(likes eating chicks out i mean). but yeah idk i'm weird when it comes to oral.

That's so weeeird about you having dreams of it. And on second thought, if I could be lazy my whole life and get eaten out forever and not have to suck any dick I would be such a happy little brat!!! Haha. I would eat that up. But I think I would miss the taste of cock after a while. When I was younger I was terrified to give head but felt obligated to, so I just did anyways and eventually got over my fear and have come to really enjoy it (not to mention am now amazing at it because I just indulge). You seem to have caught you a winner though, somene who doesn't mind not getting head but will still give it. Yayay!

yeah lol. i think i got him thinking i don't like him going down on me....ill have to figure out a way to get him to do it again haha. maybe ill ask him when im drunk lol