• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? )

because of the taste and my face being up in a girls vagina is not attractive to me. thats where my dick goes and i'd imagine whoever elses dick went, and not someplace where my mouf is going to go. if it comes down to it i'll finger a girl, if its my girlfriend and i know shes clean then sure i'll 69

lol@girls are disgusting. right on

because of the taste and my face being up in a girls vagina is not attractive to me. thats where my dick goes and i'd imagine whoever elses dick went, and not someplace where my mouf is going to go. if it comes down to it i'll finger a girl, if its my girlfriend and i know shes clean then sure i'll 69

lol@girls are disgusting. right on

Haahaha they are. You've probably encountered devils.

I consider myself of another species entirely, just one who happens to have pretty long hair, boobs, dresses, periods, and a vagina, quite identically resembling a girl. :)

Personally i enjoy licking girls very much. Went down on my ex a few months ago and had gross taste in my gob for days after, thought i had an std or something.

Sure i saw on The Shield one of the guys had like a tongue condom thing for going down on birds, i was kinda like WTF.

Well I was kinda scared away by it for a few years because the first girl I ate out would clean her vagina, but I sometimes she wouldn't get all of the soap out, and there would be a white residue around her vaginal lips, the second girl I ate out was a girl I just met at a rave (don't lecture me on sex with strangers, I know I did a no-no) and she had been sweating all night and was pretty smelly down there (I was on 3 rolls, I coulda cared less)

That turned me off to the whole idea for a while, until I met the most beautiful girl in the world and gave it another try. And I discovered that when a girl washes and rinses throughly, keeps the pubic hair gone or neatly trimmed, not only do I enjoy eating pussy, but I LOVE THE TASTE! Now I beg my fiance to just make my face her seat and let me penetrate both of her openings with my tongue. It's so dirty and I love it.
So to answer your question I would say most of my friends who don't like to eat pussy complain about the smell and taste.

Guys who don't eat pussy are just giant versions of little boys afraid of cooties. Maybe I wouldn't eat a girl out the first time I meet her, but there is nothing wrong with doing it. It's a trust thing, and it's also a dominance thing. Guys can be such dicks, lol.

P.S - you nay-sayers should see how much your girl wants to please you when you've properly pleased her. Face it, big fat dick or not, not all girls will cum from a good boning.

whats wrong with being a dominant alpha male, or posing as one occasionally

As long as no one see's the bruises, nothing my friend. Just kidding!
But seriously, there is alpha male, and then there is being a little boy who doesnt work for what he has.

Guys who don't eat pussy are just giant versions of little boys afraid of cooties. Maybe I wouldn't eat a girl out the first time I meet her, but there is nothing wrong with doing it. It's a trust thing, and it's also a dominance thing. Guys can be such dicks, lol.

P.S - you nay-sayers should see how much your girl wants to please you when you've properly pleased her. Face it, big fat dick or not, not all girls will cum from a good boning.

Amen.

This might sound really gross to some people, but I used to love going down on my wife during her period.:p I know how crappy she was feeling, so what the hell if it made her feel good.

Plus from what I understand, that's about the cleanest a pussy can be. Or at least it was when I got done. =D

Then maybe I'm a vampire and don't know it.

PS
Can't wait to see what the dirty pussy people have to say now. LOL

This might sound really gross to some people, but I used to love going down on my wife during her period.:p I know how crappy she was feeling, so what the hell if it made her feel good.

Plus from what I understand, that's about the cleanest a pussy can be. Or at least it was when I got done. =D

Then maybe I'm a vampire and don't know it.

PS
Can't wait to see what the dirty pussy people have to say now. LOL

Lmao my boyfriend loves to eat my pussy on my period. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree with this post ^^ :)

i love a guy who is not afraid to go down on me during my period.. mmm i find it to be so hot and natural :) as long as shes a clean girl it wont taste bad at all :)

my friend - we'll just call him K.
K was talking to me on the 4th about how pussy looks nasty to him, feels wierd, smells nasty depending on the girl. He loves to fuck it but thats all. He hates rubbing pussy, he hate when it gets wet.

I for one love everything about it. If a girl is wet~ im immediately hard. if she squirts im ready to cum. I love how it feels, i love the taste - usually not much taste if she is clean but i love it anyways. how it feels against skin... MMMMMMM pussay. i can never get enough, i've played with my ex's for 2 hours straight just touching it, fingering or w.e. one of my songs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cCtq2rJxQ
other songs that i can empathize with:
ima jerk - new boyz
drug ballad - eminem
The way i am - eminem
Sometimes i feel as if its obsession. my ex actually asked if i had enough yet... and i was like... can i get 10 more mins... PLZZZZZ

-If you're not lost then you're not having fun

if you are sexually attracted to your boyfriend, why would licking his nostrils out disgust you?

Its a matter of personal taste - its ignorant and insulting for you to assume that guys who don't like to eat pussy are somehow gay or "want a dick in their mouth."

if this is inspired by personal experience, perhaps better personal hygiene on your behalf could fix the problem.

yeeehaw!!!

It's a matter of choice. I don't judge guys or girls with an aversion to oral sex - it's a choice.

However, I'd be hesitant to make a commitment to a girl, sex-based relationship or something more serious, if she wasn't into it.

To me, a huge part of the sexual experience is letting yourself go, bathing in the exchange of fluids and simply letting yourself go. I love going down on girls - particularly if the girl is stunningly beautiful - I love gorgeous women, and to me, going down on them with every ounce of passion and desire is simply an expression of my love for their beauty and sexuality. Sure, it makes me sound like a wanker, but there's nothing better than bringing a beautiful girl home and just giving her every ounce of pleasure inside me.

That feeling of selfless giving of pleasure outweighs the actual sex/physical reward side of the equation, because there's nothing more satisfying than satisfying someone else.

I guess some guys just like to do it and some don't. I bet it has to do more with the personality of the guy than the hygiene of the girl.

I would have to agree with that...Its like females, every girl I've ever dated, it doesn't matter if I've just showered or was out picking rice in the field for 3 days straight, she would still blow me...So I agree it has little to do with hygiene.

Cowgirrl- girl, I love that shit too!

LostEgo-i think your friend "K" should try out boys ;), and YES my boyfriend is the same way it amazes me. Even if I'm not into it or I'm even sleeping, he plays with me for his own pleasure sometimes lol! I love it ever so much and he knows it. I bet your girl is a happy lady lol and you probably get a lot of head in return! Which is MY obsession. Lol

RatherSilly- FUCK YES to that one.

Epiks- you have an extremely good female, keep her lol. (Unless she's a whore)

I love every man on Bluelight who loves eating pussy, you're all heavenly creatures.

There's probably a much larger number of peoples who actually go down on a girl in a second, but just wouldn't admit to it for some weird reason.... same folks who instantly rim their girl for an hour if she asked for it (or hinted she wanted it), but would never ADMIT to doing it........

Lol lauren my friend "K" is about as straight as they come, he still likes getting his dick wet but he doesnt like anything about it. He loves tits and ass though, im not a huge fan of them~ the girl could be anywhere from an AA to a DD and it wouldnt bother me. i love u more for loving to give head. i appreciate a girl who does because these days its just cultural to give head. i heard a guy talking to his gf:
gf: i dont give head
guy: ur like a damn type writer... i didnt know they still made girls like u
like nowadays its give head or be banished from any respectable guy who loves pussy.
i personally wanna get some head back after i eat her out. as long as it's not a one way street i'll make her squirt many times. earlier today i made a girl squirt 4 times - damn proud of this tongue

-If you're not lost, then you're not having fun

Lol lauren my friend "K" is about as straight as they come, he still likes getting his dick wet but he doesnt like anything about it. He loves tits and ass though, im not a huge fan of them~ the girl could be anywhere from an AA to a DD and it wouldnt bother me. i love u more for loving to give head. i appreciate a girl who does because these days its just cultural to give head. i heard a guy talking to his gf:
gf: i dont give head
guy: ur like a damn type writer... i didnt know they still made girls like u
like nowadays its give head or be banished from any respectable guy who loves pussy.
i personally wanna get some head back after i eat her out. as long as it's not a one way street i'll make her squirt many times. earlier today i made a girl squirt 4 times - damn proud of this tongue

-If you're not lost, then you're not having fun

What I meant was I think your friend should try experimenting with guys if he's more comfortable with his penis than a vagina, and if (like me!) pussies freak him out, he may enjoy joining me in a nice dick down lol. Like I always say, guys have butts too!

I seem to find guys who really indulge in pussy don't really care about tit size much, but seem to commonly prefer tits that aren't huge (full b or c seems to be a fav) like a DD. I think girls look better with smaller tits too, but that's just me. I do wish mine would grow some more though! Lol

And *hug* for loving me for genuinely enjoying to suck dick. Oral sex is a blessing, and I love you too for loving it lol.

I feel obliged to fully enjoy giving my boyfriend head, ESPECIALLY after he makes me cum (and even more when its a lot of times in a row). It's the shit.