• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? )

Most men are going to love that super slippery secretion! Men are programmed to! A woman's discharge changes with her menstrual cycle ( a lot of couples use it as a form of birth control). You love that secretion b/c your lady just ovulated! Her fertility just supercharged her pheromones, her breasts are swollen, aaaaand she's extra amorous!

This frustrates me because my boyfriend is this way. He has only eaten my out like 3 times, once on my birthday, once on my aniversary, and once when he was really wasted.

I really do hate it about him. I understand that no one wants to lick a smelly pussy, but I keep mine very clean and shaven, and he has even admitted to me that it smells fine. He just will make its a general rule for all girls that he doesn't do this.

And he's EMBARRASSED for people to know that he has EVER done it!!! What a load of shit is that.

I don't get it. I have no problems giving head, in fact, I enjoy it, and I'll do it before he even has to ask. I thought being with someone, you'd be attracted to getting them off????

UG.

You must be with the wrong guy, I would lick you everytime we had sex, you are so hot. I mean I would lick that sweet ass too, Theres something wrong if he won't do it, i'v never met a dude that said that they didn't like eating a clean juicy pussy, to me it's almost as good as sex, but i 'm a pleaser though, i get off on pleasing my woman, It's the best feeling when your eating pussy and getting so hard becuase you know whats coming next. I think you need to tell him you have needs too, if he loves you he will understand. Aleast once or twice a week is standard for me after a 10 year relationship. PEACE BABE

by all the threads in here on technique and the girls saying how stupid everyone is who starts them i'd have to say t he reason guys don't is because they are nervous and don't know if they can please a woman because they aren't sure what they should be doing down there

really you can't go into it with a gameplan you have to be there with the person and her body invites you to do the right thing..

but anyway... another for the PRO METALLIC PLAYDOUGH taste from this guy

and i think 69 helps

Igttehbluz- I can understand where your coming from and I even get a little insecure when my boo eats me out after I've been at all sweaty what-so-ever, let alone walking around all day. Ew.

Glitter- but on the opposite end of the spectrum, it is also very flattering for your man to be so into you that he wants to go down on you right then and there, regardless of conditions down there (Sweaty, hairy etc.) It's a little weird but when you really love someone and are comfortable with them nothing is really weird after the initial shock of it is over.

Edit123- That makes me really really sad! But atleast you don't have to suck his dick, if you don't like it or something. I personally do, but I've had a lot of friends who hate it and I bet they wish they were in your position right now. Usually boyfriends assume head is a serious right of passage when you date them. Lol but wow dude maybe your boyfriend is just different, I'm not trying to judge, but whaaaat! I wouldn't put up with it.

Exarkann- Ew.

JointsNroaches- I do not understand this. I've never met a guy in my life who thought eating pussy was gay. If they didn't do it, I think it was just because they were nervous or scared and they most likely lied about it and said they did it to fit in with the other pussy-eating guys. Lol. This is so foreign to me.

Poopie- yes! Men are so sexy when they love us lol. Idk about that birth control thing, but yes, your vaginal secretions do definitely change with your period and it really is the best when you're ovulating. I'm glad you know this, a lot of people don't really care enough to, it's just a vag afterall lol, but I think it's kind of interesting how women's bodies work.

PriestTheyCalledHim- For sure. It is about personal taste. I just wondered why some people's personal taste was to not taste the part of the body of the other that they most desire. Don't get it still. Never will. Lol. WHY havnt you had sex in that long? Go out and get some please! My biggest fantasy EVER is for someone (a guy or girl...whom I did not have to touch) to be forced into eating my pussy. So good. Ugh.

Memphiseve- YES.

Rocksteady&bebop- Awww. Lol that's what I thought. I just think all the nervous guys who have ate me out just couldn't resist because they felt scared not to do it or to look bad or something? I mean not all of them did a wonderful job, but the fact that they did it was nice enough for me. You really can't use a gamelan like when sucking dick, you have to just go with the flow and react to what the girl reacts to. Aww, boys are so cute! And wtf metallic playdoh?! I don't understand.

69 <3

like the smell is sort of playdoh and the taste has a metallic bite to it that i can't really describe, it's just something my friends and i laugh about

heh heh :)

but that's a whole nother thread

I have had a few bad experiences and pulled that famous 'went down and before your tongue even touches it you go right back up' which has scarred me! I will still do it, but those experiences will always be remember and I will always question what im about to do.

Hahaha! Playdoh?! My vagina does not smell like playdoh, yo lol! It can't! I know the smell of playdoh oh too well. And I can imagine it tasting slightly metallic. It is a bodily fluid, like blood is, and guy cum slightly tastes metallic and salty too...but kind of more like a really fat lugee. Lmao. That's one me and MY friends laugh about. Heh ;)

And ew dude above me! I feel sorry for you. Nasty females! Bleh!

I love doing it.

I have a very weak sense of smell so odour (if it were there) isn't an issue for me. The last girl I went down on had a great taste, just mildly salty and sweet I think. I could do it all day. Watching a girl bucking up and down, moaning, and thrashing about makes me hot.

I personally, if haven't showered yet that day, go to the bathroom before oral sex to perform super quick hygiene. I don't like to subject someone going down on me to any smell. Maybe I learned that when being grossed out by my x-bf, he smelled so bad, I would never want to put anyone through that.

If the person ur with has a bad smell that makes u not want to go down on them, it's time for a little talk. If the person becomes odorless and u still can't go down on them, then that is a whole another issue.

Oral sex should be about pleasuring your SO. Some people who give also get a kick out of it and get turned on themselves just as much as if they were receiving. If a bad smell is the only problem it needs to be fixed.

I guess some guys just like to do it and some don't. I bet it has to do more with the personality of the guy than the hygiene of the girl.

Last edited:
Pussy snorkel LOL!
I would die laughing if my man came out in his boxers and that snorkel all like "I'm ready for you babygirl!" lmfao!!! Yeah right, he's a freak and likes to sniff my pussy when it's sweaty lol. I love him <3

Priest- how old are you? I'm just curious. From all previous posts, this thread and else-where, you sound like the best guy ever lol.

Who else gets really creeped out when making eyecontact with whoever is going down on them? I feel like some freak pervert when my bf and I lock eyes when he's eating me out lol. Like guys do this innocent "this is so delicious and I love you" look when they eat you out and it makes me feel barbaric! Kinda like it sometimes lollll!

I am a serial pussy eater.

But always start at the feet. Or at least visit them, before traveling back up. That way you get a good look before jerking your head away before you even start - for the guy who said that had given him a complex about it:)

As long as she's not just getting home from Soccer practice, I could pitch and tent and camp between a Woman's legs for days.

I am a serial pussy eater.

But always start at the feet. Or at least visit them, before traveling back up. That way you get a good look before jerking your head away before you even start - for the guy who said that had given him a complex about it:)

Ooh, good tactic!
Personally, I don't know why, I find it extremely erotic when involving my feet in sexy time.

I've never been with a guy who didn't want to go down on me..in fact, it's usually me who says no or makes them stop before they want to. I just don't really enjoy it that much. Sometimes I do, but generally speaking I'd rather them use their hands or just have sex.

I don't understand how some guys expect to get blow jobs, but won't go down on a girl. I'd much rather go down on a girl than a guy. The vagina is a beautiful thing (emphasis on the hygiene thing), and I much prefer that to having a penis in my mouth.

It seems to be a reoccuring theme here, girls liking to eat pussy rather than suck dick. I love sucking dick, but I must try this. I just wish I could eat my own LOL

It seems to be a reoccuring theme here, girls liking to eat pussy rather than suck dick. I love sucking dick, but I must try this. I just wish I could eat my own LOL