• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Men who won't eat a pussy ~ ( ? )

I am also well groomed and squeaky clean, which is a must.
I have never met a guy who wouldn't go down on me. =D

Ditto. I have never had problems with this, and i do feel now after reading this that my well intact hygiene has definitely worked in my favor.

I've never had a boyfriend who wouldn't go down on me. I imagine it would be a deal-breaker if my new lover refused to ever give oral sex. Luckily it probably wouldn't be long before I figured this out, making things easier for everyone involved.

My husband is hands down the best at giving oral sex. I taught him right. He will do it till his tongue falls off too. It doesn't take him long, bout 5 to 10 minutes to get the job done. Sometimes I get a *orgasm migraine.*
I am also well groomed and squeaky clean, which is a must.
I have never met a guy who wouldn't go down on me. =D

Amen, girl. +1

Love my life.

Anyway, I don't care about people causing drama because of a thread I simply wanted to know because I have never been with a guy who wouldn't eat me out. I think I'm irresistable ;)

MMm the girl I'm with has the most perfect little pie.. I would eat it anytime.

I only have enjoyed doing it on my GF.

She tells me to jump, I ask how high. She tells me to eat her out, I ask for how many hours. I'll do whatever I have to make her happy.

i find it strange that the word "hygiene" has been brought up several times.

i wonder how many men make sure of their cleanliness when expecting head. balls have some of the worst sweat ever (think about that sack just glued to an inner thigh), and let us not forget the smell of stale urine also from the fact there is no wiping. and the hair on the scrotum might be the grossest human hair imaginable- worse than the hair in the crack.

i am not saying that one is grosser than the other, mind you. everyone should just have equal expectations of themselves and others.

also, i don't think that a female that might smell a little funky down there is "unclean", they just might have had their daily shower 12 hours earlier.

my boyfriend and i give and receive equally. ;)

i find it strange that the word "hygiene" has been brought up several times.

i wonder how many men make sure of their cleanliness when expecting head. balls have some of the worst sweat ever (think about that sack just glued to an inner thigh), and let us not forget the smell of stale urine also from the fact there is no wiping. and the hair on the scrotum might be the grossest human hair imaginable- worse than the hair in the crack.

i am not saying that one is grosser than the other, mind you. everyone should just have equal expectations of themselves and others.

also, i don't think that a female that might smell a little funky down there is "unclean", they just might have had their daily shower 12 hours earlier.

my boyfriend and i give and receive equally. ;)

I agree with this ^^^

If a guy I was with didn't want to go down on me it would not work out between us. I need my man to be open to whatever and accepting my pussy even if it got sweaty lol. Heck i like going down on my man sweaty, ripe or clean.. its all about the love baby.

I'm kinda picky. It really depends on the pussy in question. in my experiance, indivdual girls naturally produce one of two juices: the slippery, clear, and quite yummy juice that I so love to lap up; or the thicker, less slick, white cream that can bleach panties and tastes tingly and a lil bitter.

with my lovers who have the former I couldnt get my face out from betwixt their thighs, but with the few who have the latter its something I can only really do after a shower... i feel bad for not being eager to go down on them, but it is unpleasant and therefore not sexy. I do put extra effort into pleasing them in alternative ways though.

I love the girls who posted about giving head to their man no matter what. Hell yes. I love it, and my boy loves giving me head no matter what too, even if he recieves nothing. Omg this thread's replies are so hot lol!

Besides the ones about bad tasting pussy, eww! That's why you don't get with icky dirty girls. I mean not *dirty* girls, but bacterial vaginosis dirty girls LOL. Sick. Mine has always kind of tasted like..nothing. I don't know. I hope other girls' taste like nothing, too. Lol

i can't ever imagine NOT doing it. there has to be something wrong with any guy is who doesn't like doing it.

n my experiance, indivdual girls naturally produce one of two juices: the slippery, clear, and quite yummy juice that I so love to lap up; or the thicker, less slick, white cream that can bleach panties and tastes tingly and a lil bitter.

with the few who have the latter its something I can only really do after a shower... i feel bad for not being eager to go down on them, but it is unpleasant and therefore not sexy.

In that case, I wouldn't blame a guy.

But it sounds to me like thick, white, smelly discharge is a sign of some kind infection :\ That doesn't sound normal. They should probably go to the gyno.

i definetly wont do it if youve been walking around and shit all day. hail nah.

I agree with this ^^^

If a guy I was with didn't want to go down on me it would not work out between us. I need my man to be open to whatever and accepting my pussy even if it got sweaty lol. Heck i like going down on my man sweaty, ripe or clean.. its all about the love baby.

There is something very flattering about being with a guy who doesn't mind if it's been a while since your last shower, and loves doing it anyway. Usually I wouldn't let him do it though, as I'd get too self-conscious. Brings to mind a time with an ex when we had been clubbing on MDMA all night, and were lying around in bed the next morning, about 24 hours since the last shower, and he told me how much he'd love to go down on me... I said no, absolutely not, but he still wanted to. But it's nice not having to worry about being straight-out-of-the-shower fresh....

On the one hand, I'm slightly bothered that my boyfriend dislikes going down on me without some kind of barrier. He just doesn't like the taste (and for what it's worth, other men who have gone down on me have told me that I taste quite good to them, so I'm pretty sure it's just an aversion my boyfriend has, and not that I'm gross and disgusting). But, on the other hand, he really doesn't expect me to go down on him, so at least it's not a double-standard. Oral sex just isn't something we really do. I don't think men who dislike giving women oral sex are secretly gay or insecure. Everyone has things they do and don't like to do in bed, and it's perfectly valid to just not enjoy certain sexual activities.

I do feel like there's a lot of misconceptions about vaginas regarding them being "dirty" or "clean," though. The vagina is a self-cleaning organ, and beyond using a little gentle, non-scented soap once a day, there's really not much more you can, or should do to keep it "clean." Much more than that often ends up having the opposite effect by upsetting the pH balance and making it actually smell and taste even more strongly and potentially bad. Different women will smell and taste differently due mostly just to unique body chemistry and (possibly?) diet. Unless she has an infection or exceptionally bad personal hygeine, odds are her vagina is as clean as it's going to get.

I should note that the white cream I am refering to is not the result of infection, its just some girls' natural secretions.

I've never known a guy that didn't love it. I did have one boyfriend for a little while though that loved it, but he told me his older male relatives told him to never go down on a girl. Didn't say the reason. I thought it was weird.